Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Lil hotdog needs a training montage

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That sausage is going to have back problems. Abuse of a dog being that obese

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

AKC, dog shows and their consequences have been a disaster for the dog race.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Kek

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>"It's ma'am!"

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>barrels into you're Miata on the highway

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>you're Miata
            I'm a Miata? FRICK YEAH THAT WAS MY DREAM SINCE I WAS 15

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>you will address me by my husband's rank!!1!

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Looks like shit probably but I’d buy it over a Ford any day

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I don’t understand truckgays. In other automotive sectors there is generally consensus about the best brands/vehicles but truckgays all swear that their favorite brand is the best and all others are horrible garbage that nobody should ever drive.
      Which is actually the best truck out of Ford/GMC-Chevy/Dodge and most importantly WHY?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>t. zoomer who doesn't know about the constant Bimmer, Mercedes-Benz and Audi b***h fights

Too add, this also relates well with American sport car fanatics, since before you were even born.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

G*rman cars are overpriced over-engineered trash tho and everyone who has actually owned one knows this. It’s only Arabs/drug dealers who like these cars.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

fat burger hands typed this

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah fat burger hands that have experienced the pain of owning an over rated unreliable krautmobile.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Nah I think most german car guys are pretty objective and recognize the pros and cons of tge other marques.

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

canyon looks like a chink with big cheeks

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

They know their market

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>side posts
    LMAO xD

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Side post batteries sre superior

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>when ur twin brother mogs the shit out of you

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Welp, looks like they're both gonna end up looking like shit, worse than the previous gens. I'm in the market for a nu-mid-size truck and had my sights on several cheap mid-size GM trucks in town but I wanted to wait a while before they unveiled both the Colorado and Canyon.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Dude. The Colorado platform is complete shit. They have never been good. They will only get worse. If you want a good domestic truck you need a half ton at least. If you want the best possible quality domestic truck you get a 2500 Chevy 6.0. As far as midsize? Frontier and Taco, anything else is for people that have absolutely no idea what’s going on, or old people that know they’re gonna die before the truck does

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I've driven Colorados and Tacomas, the Tacomas feel like outdated shit from the 1990s and the V6 Toyota uses is anemic as all hell.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

K and the Colorados won't make it to 100k without any major issues. That's what I'm talking about. Whatever dude go buy a shitheap because it has more features and a comfier ride, you'll fit in with the rest of the population

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

t. bought a tacoma and is seething

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

homie I would never buy a Tacoma

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Good man.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

One of the last reliable products gm ever made

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

222k miles and only replaced the water pump. runs strong 25mpg

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

chevy has good trucks if you look back far enough, but people seem to be talking about late models

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

When people say “outdated” I hear “durable, dependable, and low maintenance”.
          Modern cars are appliances like iPhones with planned obsolescence in mind. They don’t want these engines to go 300,000 miles anymore. It’s literally in their business model to have them die sooner cause by their logic the newer technology 5-10 years down the line will be so “improved” that it would be more wasteful to have the older vehicles still on the roads.
          Well that’s great and all except then you’re the one footing the bill for all this “progress” and to make matters worse they load every component with 50 computers and sensors so that you HAVE to take it to a dealership to get serviced or the car’s computer systems will brick themselves.
          Newer vehicles are engineered to disintegrate after 125,000 miles that way they can force you to buy a Hybrid/EV in 5 years. It’s already happening. Look at every brand’s 2023 models. The Great Reset is here.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

These were always gay cuck trucks. Pre pandemic the 1500s were all going for like $10k-15k under MSRP. The two guys I know who bought these regretted it and got Sierra and f-150 replacement

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I really can't justify buying anything bigger than a mid-size truck in the city right now. Maybe when I move out to bumfrick nowhere, I'll ditch it and buy a half-ton or something bigger. My current workhorse is an old shitty minivan I hate and the interior reeks of gasoline from the jerry cans I carry around. Plus it's getting ready to kick the bucket anytime soon and I can't be to assed to keep maintaining it.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Buy a hitch platform and strap them outside?
          >Gas prices spiraling out of control
          Nevermind.
          With a truck you can add a refueling tank to the bed if you want, but there doesn't seem to be many options for midsizes.

The old body style is 8 years old.

The current Colorado looks goofy as hell compared to what it was just a few years ago.
          It's like GM wants the twins to always cost more than they should each year from changing up the front every year.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

17-19 Frontier

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

how often do these muttshart abominations run over their 80iq mixed race kids? i've been in full size trucks with better visibility

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>full-size
      >better visibility
      I can see better out of smaller midsize than I could out of a big fat Silverado

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

You sit up high in a truck and can see over cars better.

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Where the frick are the headlights?

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I used to be a big GM fan in the early 2000s why can't these homosexuals stick with a body style for more than a year or two? Just fricking leave it be. I'll never buy another truck from them as long as I live. Stupid ass pajeets designing these things can't even drive such a vehicle they have no idea what they're doing.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The old body style is 8 years old.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Dont try and school me. 2007-2013 was the last long term body style. After that they updated in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022. It's done on purpose.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

They are just updating the styling. Ford started it with truggs but the Japs have been at it forever.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Thanks for proving what I posted to be correct, dumbshit.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>it's done on purpose
          of course it is, look at gm products from the late 50s into the early 70s. almost every one got an update each year, and since trucks are the only thing that gm has that isn't dogshit besides the vette arguably, why wouldn't they?

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

OP drives a Fiesta and puts diesel in it 3 times a year.

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>posts heavily camoed and modified test mules

What are you laughing at, moron

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

if you want a semi truck high front and cab, why not buy a semi

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>no manual transmission
    >see also: C8
    kek even in their best moments they always manage to screw at least one thing up

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

there's an absolutely mint one of these that I pass by on the way to work
      all shined up an just sitting pretty on the yard

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Found the Colorado's Dad.

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I've been thinking for a while Chevy needs to start putting ridiculous frickhuge blisterpak BOMEX style body kits on these things because it wouldn't look any less ridiculous than literally 4 feet of grille

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

(throat clearing) New Sheriff in town.

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

the front reminds me of pic related

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

what did they look like before the frontal crash test?

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>desperately trying to be different while trying to exude current styling cues at the same time
    So much sadness

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *