just got a 944, and just ordered the gen one CTSV break kits, LS mount kit (mounts and t tube adapter), haltech with harness.

just got a 944, and just ordered the gen one CTSV break kits, LS mount kit (mounts and t tube adapter), haltech with harness. what LS should i build? i was thinking ls2 with ported heads and cam. new to LS.

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

PS I'm trans (post-op) if that matters
    also israeli (if you couldn't tell)

• 3 weeks ago
      Dakota

i'm trans too!

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The cheapest aluminum block LS you can get your hands on, they're all aight and anything above 300hp will feel as as frick in a 944 so your basically set. Just aluminum so you don't completely ruin your weight distribution.

Otherwise if your only care is power, a junkyard 5.3 iron block and boost it to the moon.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

im going later today to check the compression on a ls2 from a GTO that some guy pulled. i read that its 49(f)51(r) with the alum block, so i def want to stay balanced. its just going to be an auto cross car. Honestly having a reliable 400 hp car is what im shooting for, i almost got a c5 vett but the 944 just seems more sexy and a little bit more compact for autox.

PS I'm trans (post-op) if that matters
      also israeli (if you couldn't tell)

what does a israeli troony homosexual like yourself drive?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>49(f)51(r) with the alum block,

Based and helpful pilled. I'm using the stick troony (upgrading to the turbo LSD one, it was 1400 shipped via boomer expert :[ ). The mounts I ordered fit right in with the pan swap. The stock troony is set up just like a c5 vet and is very good. The 5th gear is a little short so I might swap it with mine. I ordered the brackets from the same shop as for alt, AC. Car never came with power steering. So far it's a super ez swap from what I'm seeing. I'm selling the 240 this week with max rice tax.
        [...]
        It ends up being 40lbs more than the stock engine but it's still 49(f)51(r). It's about 70lbs less than the 944 turbo in the front after the swap.

Looking at cams right now.
        [...]
        Based washer fren

>iron but it's still 49(f)51(r)
        Google's never heard of 49(f)51(r), so I think that you're a troll.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Took 2 seconds, turbo had a different wait distribution due to Components. LQ4 is 70 pounds less dressed than the stock engine with turbo assembly dressed. How can you be this moronic. Honestly I think your just some bus rider. Try a hobby you can afford pal.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Turbo 2.5 is 472 pounds
            >6.0 iron block LQ4 is about 520 pounds
            >This somehow means the LQ4 is lighter

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Now add all the extra piping and heat exchangers in the nose

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So around 6.5 feet is hollow aluminum tubing, estimated weight of 5 pounds at the absolute maximum. Plus an intercooler that'll weigh in around 30 pounds with a very generous estimate.
            507 pounds. Still lighter.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So around 6.5 feet is hollow aluminum tubing, estimated weight of 5 pounds at the absolute maximum. Plus an intercooler that'll weigh in around 30 pounds with a very generous estimate.
            507 pounds. Still lighter.

Actually I did more digging. 472 pounds includes everything, and the engine by itself comes in at just about dead nuts 400.
            The aluminum LS engines are good because they weigh roughly the same and don't impact weight distribution or handling in any measurable way, but iron blocks are boat anchors.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Get a Turbo or S2 transaxle, the torque from an LS will shred the base one

>Just aluminum so you don't completely ruin your weight distribution.
      Aluminum LS is lighter than the stock 4 cylinder

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Their is a boomer on a 944 forum that I found remans them, i msg'd him and seeing what he says, almost the same as buying a worn used one. the NA ones take right about 375trq, so its going to def get btfo after a while.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>autox
    >400hp
    you know that you barely hit 60mph in autox, right?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have a 240 with a 1j swap that i have been doing autox and grassroots drift for about 5 years, its right at 460hp and its fine. what would you recommend? a stanced miata and 2000$ worth of bad dragon toys?

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how is that LS going to work with the transaxle?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>how is that LS going to work with the transaxle?

Very easily

LS swapped 944s are probably the best sportcar you could have

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>sportcar
        I mean lets be honest, the VW944 was not a real sportscar, it was an off-brand, budget car with sporty styling and most people used to just call them NARPs. Those people died of old age 20 years ago.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>it was an off-brand, budget car with sporty styling and most people used to just call them NARPs

These trolls are so low iq you might as well just be saying they have square wheels

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

porsche is well known for modifying vws into sports cars and they just did the same thing with the 924

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/O5MVx37.jpeg

>it was an off-brand, budget car with sporty styling and most people used to just call them NARPs

These trolls are so low iq you might as well just be saying they have square wheels

There it is again. Somebody can't resist saying NARP one time and DA flips a shit over it. Who the frick cares when it's being LS-swapped anyway? An obvious troll casts the same tired old bait and people bite down on it EVERY SINGLE TIME. Frick all yall.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just picked up a lq4 with good compression for 400, that frees up 1600 of the 2000 I was going to spend on the LS2. Wat do? Heads ported and full bolt on, ls intake?

• 3 weeks ago
      s10fag

f body intake pan and pickup tube, btr torquer cam for the street, probably f body accessory brackets, have to google and see what combination fits best, matters if you want ac in the car

Order a gasket set and at least do the rear main

T56 is the go to but AR5s are tough, cheap, and the adapter plate is cheap too

You'll want to do something about the rear end

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based and helpful pilled. I'm using the stick troony (upgrading to the turbo LSD one, it was 1400 shipped via boomer expert :[ ). The mounts I ordered fit right in with the pan swap. The stock troony is set up just like a c5 vet and is very good. The 5th gear is a little short so I might swap it with mine. I ordered the brackets from the same shop as for alt, AC. Car never came with power steering. So far it's a super ez swap from what I'm seeing. I'm selling the 240 this week with max rice tax.

Isn't that the heavy iron block?

It ends up being 40lbs more than the stock engine but it's still 49(f)51(r). It's about 70lbs less than the 944 turbo in the front after the swap.

Looking at cams right now.

https://i.imgur.com/AiVEgsK.jpeg

Oh hey I think that's the same pressure washer I just got on sale last week.

Based washer fren

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isn't that the heavy iron block?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

post mercedes

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>yet another LS swap
    >underengineered wonder of a build has no balance

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hello, would you mind posting what vehicles you own and examples of what fabrication you have done?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Boasts about fabrication skills
        >uses bolt in engine and trans mounts
        lol
        lmao

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Seems like you're a jealous bus rider or some kinda poor compared to OP.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh hey I think that's the same pressure washer I just got on sale last week.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/09cp6U8.jpeg

just got a 944, and just ordered the gen one CTSV break kits, LS mount kit (mounts and t tube adapter), haltech with harness. what LS should i build? i was thinking ls2 with ported heads and cam. new to LS.

Is that the Brushless Greenworks that can do 2.3gpm? I saw it discounted on Amazon and didn't buy it

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Putting LS in the 944 would be b***h. Buy the old toyota truck cuz it will be easier.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Funny enough, I was looking at a x runner before I found the 944, would of been super cool.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

LS stands for Lump of Semen, swap a real engine instead

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

gay

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lump semen slurper detected

• 3 weeks ago
          p

lump semen is the best

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

LS7

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>best porsche
    pretty fricking nice anon

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>get kinda intersting car
    >make it as boring as possible with an LS

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what’s the semen demon in the bottom right? ryobi?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Naw, ryobi isn't neon green.
      It's probably some "eco" shit from harbor freight.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what’s the semen demon in the bottom right? ryobi?

It's a Greenworks, they make much better yard shit than Ryobi

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ls swap
    yawn mine had a ls1 from factory was a nice cheap engine 5-10 yrs ago not anymore dont even fkn bother

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OP are you in NW DFW? Saw this car pass me twice on Friday

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *