Kia Lease, simple 2 year commitment

Basically I have been bouncing from hoopty to hoopty and I am beyond sick and tired of wasting my time off work, working on cars. Dealing with DMV bullshit. Selling hoopties and researching all the bullshit to keep my hoopty ass shitboxes afloat.

I am going to lease either a Forte or Rio. I am going to test drive both and see which I like best, and lease it. And see where we are in 2 years.

Adios

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the envista is a good car
    please buy a buick 🙁

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Buick Envista
      >Rebadged Chevy Trax
      >Good Car

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And it looks good while being the cheapest car on the market. It weighs as much as a civic and still uses a 6 speed auto in lieu of the competitions cvt

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why not get a civic. Can't be that much more.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Probably has bad credit and can't get approved at a white dealership

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get a mitsubishi mirage you don't want that korean crap

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Over $10k to rent an absolute shitbox for 20k miles or 2 years, that will not give you any positive equity (like a taco could) is a great decision.

No wonder you are poor

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can't believe how many dipshits actually lease cars.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So you'd rather own a massively depreciating asset? That sure sounds like a good idea.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My asset will have equity and I’ll own it.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>equity
          Unless you're buying a high-end luxury/sports car or something rare enough to become a collector's item, all you'll have is a hunk of rusty metal that's worth pennies on every dollar you paid for it. If "owning" a car brings you some sentimental value, then go for it, but don't try to paint it as some kind of smart financial decision.

[...]
          >wasting money on something you'll never own over and over
          or
          >buying something once, and driving it for 15-20 years
          Gee, I wonder what kind of person would pick the first option.

>buying something that loses 40% of its value the moment you drive off the dealership lot and investing in ever-increasing upkeep costs for 20 years
          or
          >outsourcing the upkeep and depreciation to the dealer, while still making use of the vehicle and investing your money in something that actually grows in value over time
          Yes, I too wonder who would pick the first option.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>DUDE cars are INVESTMENTS!
        kys

>wasting money on something you'll never own over and over
        or
        >buying something once, and driving it for 15-20 years
        Gee, I wonder what kind of person would pick the first option.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Gee, I wonder what kind of person would pick the first option.
          people who dont like driving old pieces of shit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>throwing away tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands if properly invested) over the years on the newest gimmicky vehicle because your CONSOOOOMER brain needs it's dopamine fix
            This is how poorgays stay poor.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>t. gets paid by the hour

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Is $70/hr bad because it's hourly? Do you make more than that salaried? Do you do unpaid OT? Genuinely just curious.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Is $70/hr bad because it's hourly?
            yes
            >Do you make more than that salaried?
            yes
            >Do you do unpaid OT?
            no

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How much and what do you do? If you don't mind.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nta but i get paid $65/hr for a fully remote job at 23
            there are virtually no performance metrics or tracking mechanisms so i can just make up my hours and nobody gives a shit or even cares for the most part
            i spent most of my work day working out, taking naps, cooking for myself, and hanging out with family and none of my coworkers are the wiser
            and yet i'm somehow one of the top performers in my group according to my boss
            shit's cash man

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're a camprostitute aren't you

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nah i'm a cooder

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Assuming he doesn't go over the miles. This car will cost about $400 a month with insurance and gas. About 5k a year post tax dollars. It is a short term expense till they can get something they want. Also to his point he might be spending that $200 monthly on repairs on the current shitbox. Its not a terrible use of money. You just going to buy a cope M340?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If he has average credit enough to lease the shitbox then he could buy the shitbox and come out ahead by running it until it is worthless

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't fetishize money, and I will never own an electronic nannymobile that tracks every single thing you do. I will own my vehicle and do anything I want with it because it belongs to me.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You don't need to "fetishize" money to be smart with it. And if buying a car outright creates some kind of emotional response for you, then by all means - go for it. People do way dumber shit because of feelings.

>I will own my vehicle and do anything I want with it because it belongs to me.
          Technically, as long as it's on a public road you will only do the things the state allows you to do, or you won't be driving said vehicle at all.

>I will never own an electronic nannymobile that tracks every single thing you do
          But you already own a PC and/or a smartphone and are subscribed to an ISP, all of which track way more things about you than a car possibly could.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>DUDE cars are INVESTMENTS!
      kys

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I theres a guy I work with who has leased 2 Hyundais which were both stolen. Otherwise great cars for the few months he had them.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

save a little more and get a fit, civic, or corolla. don't buy korean garbage

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>You vill own nothing, you vill eat ze bugs, and you vill be happy

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>leasing a fricking kia
    >leasing the lowest possible kia
    anon this is the most moronic decision i have ever seen on this website, and i was there for grenade toilet

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kia is so shitty not even Koreans will drive them

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just leave a civic or Corolla. Not much more than a pos Kia

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't get a Kia/Hyundai if you live in America.
    Urban youths will see the badge and try to steal the car.
    Even if you have a new one with an immobilizer, they won't know the difference. They'll break your window, see they can't steal it, then go on with their day. While you have to sit there with glass everywhere and replace your window.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>plebbit spacing
    >hoopties
    >illiterate
    >economically illiterate
    Pottery

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *