Lol

EV cultists are the dumbest animals on Earth. Actually calling them animals is an insult to nature.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>It appears my superiority has led to some controversy

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

LOOK at THIS auto manufacturers. Is it so HARD to integrate the weather seal for the AC pins into the DOOR instead of using a plastic plug attached to a string?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Industrial plugs are usually like that for safety reasons

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Calm down Illya. Your ass can't even drive.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's just as bad when they put a weather seal on the whole port, but the DC pins have the shitty rat-tailed plug, instead of a hinged flippy bit. VW and Renault do this on their latest models. And, in Renault's case, it's a strict downgrade from the Zoe Mk.2, which had (separate) flippy bits for both AC and DC pins.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Cultist rambling

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>noo, don't discuss auto technology on MY auto technology board

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Has to be that way because the CCS connector uses the top portion for AC charging, and the bottom portion for DC instead of using a single simple plug for both.
        So if they used the door, the car wouldn't be able to AC charge without the DC pins being exposed.

The NACS connector really is the better solution. Elon's really an idiot, another company can swoop in now and hire a fully functioning expert fast-charging department pre-made for them. He's sacrificing the companies lead in the space.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just two more weeks till tesla collapses to penny stock territory and that nazi elon is in jail!!!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Nazi
      Elon Musk is a left wing homosexual pussy

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You actually believe that? You can freely view his twitter feed. It's right there.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes, I believe that. His gay Twitter stunts are a b***h ass attempt to get non-gay homosexual losers into EVs, and it's failing miserably. Just like RFK.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

None of these famous people have any autonomy. They like their station, and they like being not dead, so they follow orders.
            Brown nosing sycophant homosexuals, all- israelitelinski, Putin, Pedo Joe, all of them are faker than supple teslard polyurethane.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Explains Moscow Donald pretty good. It's all just employees and employers all the way up.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Moscow Donald
            What is this 2017?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I felt that
            Good. It's dumbshit talk to assume every politician EXCEPT the one you're into isn't fricking you over. Trump is a businessman first. He's literally the thing killing America at face value and you're into it.
            lmao.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Huh?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That fat frick was LITERALLY photographed with a Mossad agent. At least in Russia gay men are beaten to death regularly

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Dude LOOK AT HIS TWITTER
          Little kids these days ffs

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, I believe that. His gay Twitter stunts are a b***h ass attempt to get non-gay homosexual losers into EVs, and it's failing miserably. Just like RFK.

>The words the man types and believes in aren't a representation of his ideals or beliefs.
            Can we back the tard down a smidge? This is a little cringe.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Twitter is real life
            Little kids these days ffs

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're seething about EVs again

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Seething
      Is that why I see desperate Tesla astroturfing on Instagram everyday?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Your going on instagram every day?
        Peak normie.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah I watch Instagram all day while pretending to take a shit while at work. What's up

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Tesla astroturfing on Instagram
        you are aware that the Model Y was the best selling car of 2023, and that EVs appeal to attention prostitutes, right? I think the 3 is in the top 5 too.
        when a car sells a lot, and might as well have been designed specifically for IG people, it's reasonable to see them a lot on IG

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>All according to Tesla's Twitter
          Not fooling anybody Elon, you left wing Black person wiener Loving piece of shit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://www.statista.com/statistics/239229/most-sold-car-models-worldwide/
            >you left wing Black person wiener Loving piece of shit
            where the frick have you been, Elon is now Nepo Apartheid Hitler, ever since he kicked the UAW out of his plants and the big companies had to start competing with him, rather than using his carbon credits

NTA but an infamous food reviewer from my city recently did a random "review" of his new cyber truck.... Nobody was buying it

>an infamous food reviewer from my city recently did a random "review" of his new cyber truck
            honestly those sort of people are the only people I would expect to actually buy that thing
            it's LOOK AT ME in automotive form, there's not a single argument to be made for it as an actual vehicle

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Do you think googling nonsense for 20 seconds changes reality?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>honestly those sort of people
            Are Tesla's bread and butter. have a nice day.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Are Tesla's bread and butter.
            >Model Y was the best selling vehicle in the world last year, #4 in the US
            >Model 3 was #8 or so
            You know it's not 2012 any more, right gramps?

Do you think googling nonsense for 20 seconds changes reality?

You think not knowing what you're talking about changes reality? It's pretty widely reported. Please feel free to seethe more
            https://www.motor1.com/news/669135/tesla-model-y-worlds-best-selling-car-q1-2023/

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Y was the best selling vehicle in the world last year, #4 in the US
            Oh so you're the Tesla Twitter cultist that repeats the same nonsense over and over

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>nonsense
            >objective facts
            lmao yes, you're definitely not the cultist here

>You think not knowing what you're talking about changes reality?
            >Front page Google stock cope
            What's it like being a gay 11 year old?

>proven wrong
            >seethes helplessly
            yes, you're definitely not the gay child here

https://www.topspeed.com/tesla-model-y-second-best-selling-vehicle-us/?utm_source=syndication

tesla's selling a lot of cars these days. sorry you didn't know that

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oof. Elon/Tesla haters hate this one simple fact.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You think not knowing what you're talking about changes reality?
            >Front page Google stock cope
            What's it like being a gay 11 year old?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

NTA but an infamous food reviewer from my city recently did a random "review" of his new cyber truck.... Nobody was buying it

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yikes!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>410k car sales Q1 2023
      >390k car sales Q1 2024
      OH NO
      >250k car sales Q1 2022
      >190k car sales Q1 2021
      >90k car sales Q1 2020
      lmao a 5% pullback in a down economy after a more than 400% increase over 3 years

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *