Me and my sparkelator :)

Me and my sparkelator 🙂

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

can a guy not just be with his wife and small humans he's responsible for in peace???

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm sure he's a nice guy. He does lay on the Red Green impression pretty thick sometimes though. I've only ever watched his yt content, never anything he does on motor trend or whatever. Have to run it at 1.5X since he talks a bit slow and I want to move on to the next one to two hour repair video. I background his videos just like most of the things I "watch".

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Same, I would like to meet the guy and have a beer with him tho. He would love my trucks .

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He's playing a character. His early videos were a lot more authentic.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't tell me you hate that guy.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i hate that guy

4. 3 weeks ago
    :p

staged “barn find” videos like his are so gay

5. 3 weeks ago
    p

>OMG I heckin' love my e-celebs!!!

• 3 weeks ago

Hi fanclub 🙂

this guys obnoxious and a fricking moron, everything he does is bought not built, 30 fricking cars rotting in his backyard he never touches. larps as a poor redneck, and an economic tourist to boot

It’s all a big scam to get views

• 3 weeks ago
        p

women want to be with me, gays like you want to be me, but the only person who can be me(p) is me. get lost loser.

• 3 weeks ago

I’ve procreated already whereas you are fat childless n gay, and pretending to be your idol (me) on social media
          Go fanclub elsewhere, loser

• 3 weeks ago
            p

>NO U
            absolutely pathetic

• 3 weeks ago

You put your butt checks on the internet for free to stick it to the man

• 3 weeks ago
            p

>he says butt and not ass
            lmao ur such a homosexual

• 3 weeks ago

Of course Alphonse the Black personhomosexual brings up buttcheeks

>*clap clap clappin 4 singles*

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sodomite! sodomite! sodomite!

• 3 weeks ago
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

imagine being proud of being a Black personhomosexual
            lol
            lmao

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/l0Be7TN.jpeg

Hi fanclub 🙂

[...]
      It’s all a big scam to get views

women want to be with me, gays like you want to be me, but the only person who can be me(p) is me. get lost loser.

https://i.imgur.com/zkkFCAj.gif

I’ve procreated already whereas you are fat childless n gay, and pretending to be your idol (me) on social media
      Go fanclub elsewhere, loser

>NO U
      absolutely pathetic

https://i.imgur.com/W4faqEC.png

You put your butt checks on the internet for free to stick it to the man

go away, virgin schizo

• 3 weeks ago

Keep clappin those cheeks sweetie, someone’ll throw a dollar eventually

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this guys obnoxious and a fricking moron, everything he does is bought not built, 30 fricking cars rotting in his backyard he never touches. larps as a poor redneck, and an economic tourist to boot

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>30 fricking cars rotting in his backyard he never touches.

Lol he flips cars using a collector license. Those cars in his yards are just shitheaps he uses for parts or unsellable. He said he's flipped hundreds of cars like this. Of course to make money you'd just pick a car up with a flatbed trailer not waste 1000 dollars cannonballing it home while it falls apart. Those are for youtube videos, but they're kino so he gets a pass.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Watching him ”revive" that slant 6 truck was so fricking annoying to watch. It's a slant 6 of course it's going to run. Why does he have to be so incompetent and his humor so dry. Fricking pull a peggen leggen and just send her all the way and maybe people would feel inclined to watch him without screaming at the tube the entire time.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The holley sniper video on his wife's truck:

It runs bad must be the carbonator, efi swap! It still runs bad i can't figure it out anyways gotta run!

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this brainlet literally cant make a chevy tbi system work

he beats his children doesnt he

his face is very long, it unsettles me

i hate that guy

imagine hating derek fricking bieri. i don't really watch youtube, but i watched his show on motortrend and i couldn't imagine a human being more likeable than this guy. he's like the cool uncle everyone wanted to have growing up.
        honestly i think you'd have to have some kind of mental illness.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>hating
          >implying
          he gives off the "dad beating his children behind the scenes" vibe. thats not hate thats just stating an observation you inbred moron.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>implying that there is something wrong with beating your children

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The holley sniper video on his wife's truck:

It runs bad must be the carbonator, efi swap! It still runs bad i can't figure it out anyways gotta run!

You guys need to cheer up. It's not cool to hate everything and everyone.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

its cool to hate homosexuals who wear fake personalities because thoyre unlikable. Never stop bullying gays.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Of course Alphonse the Black personhomosexual brings up buttcheeks

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

his face is very long, it unsettles me

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>face too long by a quarter mile
    >arms too short

what race is this

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

American

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>monetizes his children's childhoods and supposedly "father son" time to game the algorithm
    >all the comments are "what a great father!"

Can't stand anyone posting their kids on YouTube.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dig his channel.

What would be the name for his accent/slang/way of speaking? Is he trying to sound like 1920s midwesterners or something?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

his accent is minnesota/dakota hillbilly basically, laid on a bit extra thick for comedic effect. all the farmers up here talk with a similar affect.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I dig his channel.

What would be the name for his accent/slang/way of speaking? Is he trying to sound like 1920s midwesterners or something?

It's just northern minnesota/north dakota badland twang. The 'fargo' minnesota accent shit everyone associates with the region is actually way down in the southwestern portion of minnesota in the triangle with south dakota and iowa. and like most accents is fading with time.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like sparklers

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They used to live near me/I still live near his brother. Derrick's a cool dude but like most people who would find themselves on DA and their/our tastes I greatly preferred it back when he wasn't playing a character so hard for the "show". It's still not obnoxious or anything compared to soi shit like donut media and chrisfix and his long ass videos can make decent background noise . Sometimes he'll make a more serious vid where he's not being a caricature so much and those are great usually it's the in depth engine builds he'll post where he's being serious.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes the whole "waaay too much, perfect!" gets old when you realize the entire thing is an act. His actual personality comes through when he's just doing engine swaps etc or in his old videos.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

His old vids were very comfy, the 350 rebuild in particular

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this brainlet literally cant make a chevy tbi system work

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

he beats his children doesnt he

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *