Mitsubishi FTO

Complaints? Negative interactions?
>Its FWD
I don't care, I have RWD already. Everything else has been forgotten except for FTOs so I want to become an FTO-bro.

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's fwd and it's a fricking mitsubishi. The perfect combination of a shitty platform and shitty reliability. If you're fricking moronic enough to buy that combination then go for it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>shitty platform and shitty reliability
      not that era.
      4g63 still holds up to this day as one of best tunable engines for fat HP gains

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>T. Someone who's never worked on a mitsibishi let alone wrench

https://i.imgur.com/gMOIU6s.jpeg

Complaints? Negative interactions?
      >Its FWD
      I don't care, I have RWD already. Everything else has been forgotten except for FTOs so I want to become an FTO-bro.

FTO are good but neglected cars, they were basically the Integra in places they didn't sell any. Many across the pond love em just like teggy bois in the states.
      Opt for one with Mi-Vec, its mitsubishis variant of Vtec and it just loves to stay up in the rev range.
      >T. Mitsubishi autist, longtime owner of a VR4 and 4x4, ancient forum dweller

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I've seen them show up for sale every now and then, but all through stealerships that jack up the price like crazy. Low miles though, but I think the move would be to import one am I right?

I've also heard real bad things about the automatics (very annoying dip in power somewhere along the powerband) yet those are the ones that are for sale and when manuals do come up for sale they seem to be a fair bit more expensive. Is that about right?

The price of a manual + the price of an import and I think there are better options for a car with a similar aesthetic for that price range.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fricking regard

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They hated him, because he spoke the truth.
      90's Mitsu cars had nice engines, but you can never be sure what will fail in the rest of the car.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you're fine with FWD just buy a 3000gt so you can at least kind of get parts instead of having to import them because the car was never sold here.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

3000gts are not only a pain in the dick to work on, the fwds are dogs and absolutely not worth owning when the vr4 AWDs exist. That's why the AWDs sell for like double or tripple the price, they are not the same car

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've always wanted to get one and convert it to awd and 4g63 with a gsx donor car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I've always wanted to get one and convert it to awd and 4g63 with a gsx donor car.
      When I first saw a FTO in a Jackie Chan movie, that's what I thought would've made the car into an instant classic.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's what is great about the FTO, its not a classic which means its still attainable and hasn't been driven into the stratosphere by the hypebeast crowd.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

thats literally just an eclipse

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A better looking eclipse.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

am I the only one who thinks it looks like an FD

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yes

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no

I think it looks more like an FD than a C5 does, which is basically the american FD

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

no

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought the same thing. Looked like a weird fd

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

looks like if an FD, an aston, and a ford had a baby

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Say his name

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>underachieving fwd shitbox driving homosexual?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this thing would look thousand times better with proper pop ups

7. 3 weeks ago
    Panda5

It's one of the best-looking FWD-onlys out there. I really like it.
    I don't know anything other than basic stats and how it looks though.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Be a moron Black person tripgay forever
      >still don't know anything about a car you "really like"
      Tripgays everyone.

• 3 weeks ago
        Panda5

How the frick would I? I've seen all sorts of rare, crazy, and illegal cars, but never an FTO.
        I was being humble by explaining that I can't really know everything about a car I've never seen or driven.
        >Doesn't contribute to the conversation.
        This anon, everyone.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/XOs1Rsd.jpeg

It's one of the best-looking FWD-onlys out there. I really like it.
        I don't know anything other than basic stats and how it looks though.

he does meth just ignore him

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's Mitsubishi's answer to the Integra.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are those Anteras?

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

According to Grant Turismo 2, it's an FWD car that still has oversteer.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's Mitsubihi's Integra, but with a high revving small displacement V6, which you'd figure people would be all over it but instead they ignore it, which leaves the prices low

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Always such a letdown to learn of sporty RWD looking cars that were actually fwd garbage
    >FTO
    >Eclipse
    >DSM
    >Tiburon
    >Fiat Barchetta

I am told the lancia fulvia is a joy to drive and it's so pretty it gets a pass.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *