>move in to a new house. >it has a car garage. >the ac doesnt go to the garage

>move in to a new house
>it has a car garage
>the ac doesnt go to the garage
>whenever i come in with my car, the heat from the car makes the garage HOT AS FRICK since the garage has no ventilation

is this normal? ive never dealt with this since in my parents house they just used the garage for storage and parked their cars in their driveway

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Just leave the garage door open until the car cools off moron. Jesus Christ the threads on this board get dumber everyday.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

cant leave the door open when its a house in the big city and theres Black folk and hispanics walking around everywhere looking for shit to steal

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>he bought a house in such city
        it's over

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

is this a real problem americans?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

only for poorgays

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

So a problem for the 99%, aka. a problem.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

poorgays are not human, so who cares

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What do you do for a living?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

me wage slaving? no thanks israelite

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

ah so you post from your house built by construction workers, go to the store on the road paved by road workers, post from your computer made by factory workers using an internet connection connected for you by electricians and telecommunication montagers.
            After you're done shitting on the computer you'll go and wretch out a shit in the toilet in your tiled bathroom tiled by a ceramic tiler and flush your toilet connected to the sewage system sewer/city hygene workers made.

Tell me more how you're a better person than these people.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

such is the life of a king. you mad, peasant?
            all these slaves are probably Black person and israelite lovers, so they deserve their fate.
            be good slaves for me.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Delusional child.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Delusional child.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Back before I met my wife I knew a kid like you in highschool, sounded just about the same, a real momma's boy. He's rolling on the floor drunk these days because reality hit him suddenly and hard. I honestly wish you find a nice path in life, start lifting, read the bible, take care of yourself.

Also that someone beats the frick out of you like I did to him.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Also that someone beats the frick out of you like I did to him.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

don't worry, I don't visit the Black person infected slums where you live, so a loser wage cuck like you will never even get to be close to me

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I'm not from the US. I've never seen a black person in my life now that I think about it.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

they are called Black folk, dumb poor subhuman.
            See, there is just too big of a difference between a high IQ intellectual such as myself, and a poor wage slave peasant such as yourself

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Do you live in heaven?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Bulgaria.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

If your situation necessitates you to monitor your garage if the door is open, then it shouldn't be an issue as most of the heat will have dissipated in less than 10 minutes after parking your vehicle. Seriously, it takes less than a minute to get out of your car and into the house in most cases, what are you doing when you get home from work that you spend more than a few minutes at a time that the heat of your vehicle after turning it off somehow makes it an issue to be in your garage?

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

you'll have to insulate the garage and route an air duct to it

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

wont that use a lot of power? it doesnt get hot where i live, like 85F max in the summer but with the cars hot engine inside ive measured the temp in the garage to get to like fricking 115F

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

it does use a lot of power people with air conditioned garages usually have a second a/c unit

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Yep totally normal. Air conditioned garages are such a luxury and horribly impractical as they’re nearly impossible to seal.

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>makes the garage HOT AS FRICK
    So don't hang out in the garage?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

but sometimes i wanna go hang out in the garage and the problem is it doesnt just make it hot for a bit but makes it hot for the almost the whole fricking day and the garage basically becomes a no-go zone

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

If you're in the garage then you can have to door open without anybody stealing anything.
        You do carry a gun around your property, right?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

like i said before, it doesnt cool off fast enough. The guy who said it cools off in 10min is moronic. When its 80f outside it takes at least an hour to cool off and if i stay in the garage for an hour ill start sweating like a pig

im thinking of removing some of the windows in the top of the garage door but that would leave the hinge vulnearable to being opened with a hanger right

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Try a box fan or two idiot

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

window AC unit

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>the garage has no ventilation
    that's a building code violation.

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Congrats on your city garage. Now put a barrel fan in weiner boy and shaddup

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

add ventilation to your garage.

9. 2 years ago
    The poster formerly known as A freakin Audi

Install the following:
    -Mini-split AC/Heat unit
    -A better insulated garage door from home depot/lowes
    -A vent with fan

This is what I did with my garage and it works wonders.

>A/C & vent is off all day.
    >Garage is roughly 20 degrees cooler/warmer inside than outside all year round because of insulated garage door.
    >Bring vehicle into garage, shut garage door, turn on vent.
    >Wait 20 minutes, turn off vent, turn on A/C.

It'll be a little warm at first, but considering the garage was already 20 degrees lower than outside, and as the car cools down, the A/C continues to pump in, it'll feel nice in another 10 minutes.

Get a cheap couch from facebook marketplace, a ROKU tv, and a refrigerator and enjoy a cold beer while watching netflix/crunchyroll/hulu.

Oh, and this is even better if you have a motorcycle because they cool off a bit faster, and you have more room.

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

what car do you own? I wonder if a 5.0L v8 outpjts much more heat than a 1.5L i4 after being turned off.

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I have same problem, even though not quite as worried about thieves. Although Black folk will ride through the good parts of town and steal stuff at any given moment so I keep mine closed.

I'm planning on insulating the attic above the garage, and then adding closable vents in the ceiling, with a gable fan in the attic to pull the hot air out from the garage, and out of the attic. Also going to add a window unit or box fan in the garage, once I complete the first step. I live in Florida, my garage is 95 degrees in the day before parking a hot car in it.

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

So it's an attached garage? Leave the door that goes into the house open and put a box fan in the doorway blowing cool air into the garage.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *