>NEW TRUCKS ARE USELESS!

>NEW TRUCKS ARE USELESS!
Why are DAdditors like this? Modern truck are just as utilitarian as they were 60 years ago

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Regular cab trucks aren't nearly as common as they were in the '70s and '80s, dummy.

Also, 53>52, moron.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>People have the freedom to spec their truck to whatever fit their needs best
      And? Why does that make you upset? Are you a communist?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's a defective argument since regular cab + long bed combo is so rare, it's nigh on nonexistent by comparison to older trucks in which regular cabs were practically the norm and long beds weren't as rare. Just because there's the option to have that combo on newer trucks doesn't mean that it happens any where nearly as often for it to matter. Your defense is fairly tenuous if you have to strain the example this much.

2. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

this is why you need to buy a long bed mega cab truck and not a pussy ass short bed
    https://stretchmytruck.com/for-sale/

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I hope you take it on the touge and it kills you like that volvo should have, Black person b***h

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Oh frick this is cummy now? I'm really surprised he hasn't died yet

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

picrel: Aussie ford falcon AU sedan that (a) has a bigger engine than most ego-bloated american """"trucks"""" (pick up a dictionary your burger dumbfricks) and (b) does more actual work than 99.9999% of pavement princess vehicles that your cashed out c**t mate John bought because they raised the bonnet another foot to compensate for his tiny wiener
    (I don;'t normally agree with anti-car tards but fatty pickups really do suck)
    And I have proof it's only that big due to ego: this mothafukken sedan has a 4.0L engine, 5000 lbs towing, (which beats many base model trucks, even the F150's lowest towing model) and takes corners well because it's build out of double wishbone suspension instead of booster seats for 44 year old men

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Trying to figure out what the chamberlain in the background is

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

non Americans don't understand that the American truck is meant for flat towing at 80mph on our highways. I'm no fan of modern truck design (gmt800 was peak rtuxk) but to pretend a unibody car with a 3.2l could do the same is ridiculous.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I just don’t want to drive a chastity cage so I drive a trugg.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Notice how the car itself has been ruined by the work it's subjected to. Real heavy duty vehicles don't get destroyed by heavy duty work. Had you posted a Falcon ute you'd have a better point but you didn't. At least the ute is made to haul large cargoes.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Real heavy duty vehicles don't get destroyed by heavy duty work.
        Yes they do. Vehicles are wear items at that economic scale.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Notice how despite all the damage, it still WORKS. Meanwhile pickup drivers panic if they scratch the door panel.

>I can beat up and destroy a vehicle that's not meant for the task, see?
        >that means you don't need a truck!
        You can eat soup with a fork, therefore spoons are unnecessary

>you can eat soup with a fork, therefore your $80,000 MegaSpoon 9000 is unnecessary (and you only eat baby formula anyway)

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

poor thirdie hands typed that post, sorry your third world nation doesn't have a car industry lol

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

So you are mad we use the correct tools for the job and don’t beat the frick out of our shit like Pedro does to his hardbody?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This anon is right. Truckgays treat their pavement princesses like it's a Lexus. They'll nitpick their truck after repair like richgays do with a $100k sports car who never wax their car. They get their bedside dent or door scratch fixed through insurance so they don't look like a tradie.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>your dinner spoon is obviously compensating for your small penis! it's so unnecessary!
          >it's so unnecessary that sporks should be banned as well

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>ruined by the work
        No, it's a paddock basher that gets drifted around and smashes into fences/rolls over when the drunk farmer wants to have fun

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What are you supposed to do with that rinky dinky bale? Fricking larpers

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>pick up a dictionary your burger dumbfricks
      How about YOU pick up a dictionary, Captain moron? There is a direct line of derivation between the US usage for truck to refer to a vehicle designed to move cargo and the root word. If you don't like that get the frick off this English language board and go find one where you can speak PIE. Truck has a much more certain origin than the word lorry you stupid subject.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>you stupid subject.
        The subject there is "truck"

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I have made my statement. I do not argue with "people" who bow to monarchs.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

5000lbs max towing does not beat any F150's. A Ranger with the tow package can do 7500lbs with the 2.3L engine.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I can beat up and destroy a vehicle that's not meant for the task, see?
      >that means you don't need a truck!
      You can eat soup with a fork, therefore spoons are unnecessary

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I could do that with my civic

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They aren't useless I just don't like super fancy interiors and truck beds where my short stature(5'11) can't easily put shit in the bed unless I hop in/drop the tailgate.

Trucks I am used to like pre 2010 3/4 ton chevy's, ford's, and dodge's I can easily toss stuff in from the side.

that's not a truck and probably classified under car abuse.
      Please tell me those are piss jugs as a bumper.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>piss jugs
        nah lol, it's a plastic support under the bumper

And there is a ute version -- it's the same engine/chassis/etc just with a tray.
        Consider this the unironic version of what I (drunkenly) suggested. 95% of the utility of a bloated american ute, with better fuel economy, handling, reliability, cheaper, and drifting.
        It loses at offroad ability, but it's built to handle gravel/dirt/etc just fine (japanese imports just don't have the same suspension), and realistically, about 3% of pickup owners even go offroad more than that anyway That and towing capacity, depending on model, but if the car industry made utes, that could be engineered in pretty easily. It's a 4.0 engine, that's bigger than a whole lot of bloated pickups (also why I think the high bonnets/etc is there purely for "aesthetic" (ego) reasons)
        Plus: easy to shove shit in the back.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nothing you said makes sense or is true, keep your shitty car.

I hate Australians

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

America used to have utes. Supposedly my grandpa had a ford ranchero with the big block and used it tow around his boat. While my uncle used it at the dragstrip.
          I suspect the bullshit laws and low demand killed them.

Also only modern pickups have smaller then 4.0 engines. Most of the ones I have used had a 4.6(smol), 5.4, 5.7, 6.6, or 300cu in.
          Any truck with a v6 or i-4 is just overstressed.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice man, drag trucks. I don't know how much americans understand it (the other guy to reply probably doesn't) but sports utes were a big thing here, the popular utes all (both: Falcons and Commodores) had V8 sports versions
            I think it is the bullshit laws. Although they only look at wheelbases. I really thing the market in the USA (here to a lesser extent) just wants massive pavement princesses that feel safe and masculine.

Oh yeah, I know a 4.0 isn't setting any records, especially not by pickup standards. But europoors apparently consider 2.0 to be a big engine, just seems like all their cars are overstressed and turboed. This and all the plastic -- I think my 25 year old sedan has more years left than most of the new cars rolling off the lot.

i did this with my au's and now my fgs
            based

Preserve them man! The car industry doesn't make good cars anymore, it's a shame to let them rot. (Even if it's hilarious how much punishment they can take)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i literally cant get parts f or them anymore had to xt1 front end swap my xr6 series 2 lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You know you roofrickers are part of Europe, right? Your tiny and shitty i6's are just as queer as their 4 bangers.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i did this with my au's and now my fgs
      based

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And where is it now, the fabled aussie sedan? Dead. Same as single cab long bed. Consumers don't want these.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I haven't seen a single cab truck for like 20 years.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's the Mexican Special around here. Doubly so if they somehow acquire a single cab short bed with huge rims.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Try going outside.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I haven't seen a single cab truck for like 20 years.
      they're 30% of all trucks sold

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Buy a 40k truck
    Can't even fit a 29 inch mountain bike in the back
    >no refunds

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because Australians, Redditors, Europoors and other associated people who can’t help seething and thinking about America every second moment (because of how drastically superior we are) conflate weight and volume and think their Suzuki Kei truck is JUST AS GOOD as an F-150.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Screw you bud, I've already mentioned how the AU Falcon is a 4.0. To Europoors this is an incomprehensibly big engine. Really it is perfect; anything less is too little, anything more is fun.
      And a Kei car has ... 660 ccs.
      FFS, I'm not saying drive round in Fischerprice mobiles, big guzzler sedans are great. Just the American pickup is a bloated bullshit version of itself. (And many unironically have 5 ft beds)

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Cherry picking the shortest bed you can get in an old truck vs the longest bed on a modern truck

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

confirmed moron

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>53%

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Downright cute

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Big boi comin' through

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>not hauling atleast 24,000 containers at once
          Why even live

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>2050 redneck and soccer mom daily driver

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

FAT. Look at that hanging belly

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>with all the good trucks available the average American chooses the f150 to drive
    Grim

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have (well had) an 05 Colorado regular cab, 6ft bed, 5cyl, 5spd troony, 4x4 but I had to say goodbye to the girl...she got bone cancer (rotted frame) while everything else on it was perfect. Now I got a 13 Tacoma, double cab, 5ft bed, 4cyl, 4spd troony, 4x2. Damn thing is CLEAN, like new. I'm wondering if I can and or should put a 6ft bed on it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *