2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

post context or die

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

noel fielding Amstell buzzwieners

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A seething israelite host of a comedy panel show tried to mock Noel's style of "randumb" humor, but Noel fairly basically demonstrated that it's just a slightly coded mode of commentating on things happening in his vicinity or general cultural milieu.

The israelite says "A bicycle made of glitter" as an attempt at mimicking/pre-empting Noel's response to another barb, which is actual "randumb" humor, and Noel responded with the correction "a motorcycle made of jealousy". He took the attempted nonsense of the israelite, added meaning to it (a self-powered, pedal-powered vehicle + a gaudy substance used to attract attention = "you called me an empty, attention-craving show-off") then countered with a responses coded in kind ("you're a jealous b***h traveling on a high-powered bike"). It was him kinda calling the israelite a piece of shit (under the ruse of fun back-and-forth initiated by the israelite) for using his position as the host to play judge on his signature comedy style and openly mocking it, when the show is just meant to be friendly bants.

Noel's friendly, childlike persona sort of forbids him from responding in kind to Amstell (the israelite host)'s "frustrated interrogator of goyishness" persona. So this is about as venomous as he's ever gotten one-to-one outside of his double-act with Julian Barret where they'll detail each other's weirdness.

Noel's little word-pictures are exactly that. Word combinations designed to build an image in the head of the audience. But Amstell is probably a non-visual thinker so it's all lost on him so he kind of sperged out on Noel like he was scamming everyone with this "fake" comedy. Because he's a israelite projecting his own motivations and thought processes onto a goy.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"mighty boosh kinda' sucked"

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nah that was just bants
    THIS was pure seething

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Unironically what's his fricking problem? Was he like this the whole episode?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

More:

?si=cvJkmzFvC8SP-WdA

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I thought Preston was an ass when I first saw it because I was a teen but now that I'm older I kind of feel he did the right thing. He signed on to have them mock him but then they just mocked the girl he loved instead and obviously that upset him, like it should. We should all be better at having mates joke about us than we are at having them talk shit about our girlfriend when she isn't there. It would have been bad if he'd gotten angry and broken shit or threatened them, but he just walked off when he realised the whole episode would just be slagging her off instead of him.

Donny is still pure tryhard cringe, though.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

he literally just read from her book lol

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>they just mocked the girl he loved
          Literally didn't once. All they did was read from her recently published book, without any commentary other than asking why he didn't like it. Obviously throwing punches would have been bad too, but all that was achieved by walking off was showing the entire country that he found her book to be so embarrassing that he would rather walk off a show than continue to be publicly associated with it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's like the Jeremy Kyle discourse from a while back, a lot of middle-class people felt incredibly comfortable (and found much joy in) making fun of poor people and their perceived lack of refinement/class.
            There was nothing wrong with her book.
            Those poncey southerners laughed at her, and by extension her husband, for not being from the same world of them.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Those poncey southerners
            Oi, don't lump media celebs in with us, we don't like them either!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I guarantee that nobody in that audience lived outside the M25

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The audience is always dumb regardless of who is sat there, lets be honest.
            Although you do make a fair point, the location might tie into it.

>I appreciate we sound the same, but we're not the same.
            You guys are so fricking the same it's hilarious when you stamp your feet and insist that you're not

You wouldn't like it if I claimed you're the exact same as a Californian, would you? Or God forbid, Arizona?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'd think you're too ignorant to understand how truly vast the US is and how it's pure size renders your entire nation and culture irrelevant. Mission Impossible movies are better than James Bond movies btw 🙂

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Every Mission Impossible has prominent British actors in it. I'm beginning to suspect you are quite young.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Whats your opinion on Mission Impossible 2

>and how it's pure size renders your entire nation and culture irrelevant
            This is one of the reasons you get so upset by "bants"
            You think a land mass makes other countries or cultures not matter.
            You actually think this, lol.

Yes, congrats, you were born in a big country. Have you achieved anything at all beyond this?

>Mission Impossible movies are better than James Bond movies btw 🙂
            Without a doubt. Tom Cruise is an absolute mad man, strapping himself onto the side of a plane just to make a movie.
            They get a bad rap but they are great movies, I haven't seen the latest one yet but I've seen all the others. I couldn't be fricked to watch the last 4 or however many James Bond movies had the blonde guy in it.
            >hurr durr James Bond is all washed up now aha
            Fricking stupid shit.

>it's pure size renders your entire nation and culture irrelevant
            *its
            also Australia is roughly the same size as the US and are way more isolated and still no one claims they've got any appreciable culture difference between the different areas. They're just flavoured Brits and there's no meaningful difference between Americans from different states because they're all raised on the same newspapers and television.

It's just bants ;^)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm serious, whats your opinion on MI2
            I think it's the best one

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Whats your opinion on Mission Impossible 2

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not enough French willies

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>and how it's pure size renders your entire nation and culture irrelevant
            This is one of the reasons you get so upset by "bants"
            You think a land mass makes other countries or cultures not matter.
            You actually think this, lol.

Yes, congrats, you were born in a big country. Have you achieved anything at all beyond this?

>Mission Impossible movies are better than James Bond movies btw 🙂
            Without a doubt. Tom Cruise is an absolute mad man, strapping himself onto the side of a plane just to make a movie.
            They get a bad rap but they are great movies, I haven't seen the latest one yet but I've seen all the others. I couldn't be fricked to watch the last 4 or however many James Bond movies had the blonde guy in it.
            >hurr durr James Bond is all washed up now aha
            Fricking stupid shit.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>there's no meaningful difference between Americans from different states because they're all raised on the same newspapers and television.
            May God forgive me, but I must defend the yanks this one time.
            It's rude to compare the average yank to a Californian.
            All the lefty shit and utter nonsense they push comes from there. It's like they decide to take all their leftists and dumb shits and put them all in one state.

It would be like me calling you Scottish, or saying you live in London, it's just rude.

[...]
            Why are you so upset? lol.
            Was I meant to disagree that Mission Impossible movies are good?

Hilarious that all the American posts are these off the cuff one liners and all the british posts are literal paragraphs about how they're totally not mad.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's called a discussion. I don't have twitter brainrot to try and score zingers during a talk on an imageboard.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're quoting the same guy, and not quoting any of my one liners. So I don't think you actually find it hilarious.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Holy blogpost

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I am not going to be sorry for saying how great the Mission Impossible movies are.
            The man strapped himself to the side of a plane ffs

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>it's pure size renders your entire nation and culture irrelevant
            *its
            also Australia is roughly the same size as the US and are way more isolated and still no one claims they've got any appreciable culture difference between the different areas. They're just flavoured Brits and there's no meaningful difference between Americans from different states because they're all raised on the same newspapers and television.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>there's no meaningful difference between Americans from different states because they're all raised on the same newspapers and television.
            May God forgive me, but I must defend the yanks this one time.
            It's rude to compare the average yank to a Californian.
            All the lefty shit and utter nonsense they push comes from there. It's like they decide to take all their leftists and dumb shits and put them all in one state.

It would be like me calling you Scottish, or saying you live in London, it's just rude.

[...]
            [...]
            [...]
            It's just bants ;^)

Why are you so upset? lol.
            Was I meant to disagree that Mission Impossible movies are good?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>There was nothing wrong with her book.
            So why didn't he say that, instead of validating their implication the book was shit by being publicly humiliated by it? He could have just said it was good (both backing up his wife, and deflating Simons attempts at humor), but he felt in his heart it was dogshit and that it was ashamed to even hear it quoted; so lacked the gumption to defend it; it didn't even seem to occur to him. I have no idea if the book is good, I haven't read it and I doubt you have either, but evidently Preston didn't think much of it and he reacted accordingly.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>why didn't this guy who felt humiliated that he and his were being mocked on TV just respond in a calm and rational manner?
            It's a mystery. In any case, getting up and walking away was a reasonable thing to do when met with unreasonable snobbery.
            >I have no idea if the book is good
            I haven't read it either, but from the excerpts it sounds no different to any number of ghostwritten celebrity autobiographies that have flooded bookshops for the past 30 years.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Those poncey southerners
            She's also a southerner though, so why even bring up that they are from the south? Probably because you're northern goblin scum. I wish we could reopen the mines just so to inter you troglodytes in them, where you belong.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

he literally just read from her book lol

>playing "I'm not touching you though!"-tier games
            sad

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Dumbass, him storming off implied that he also thought the book was stupid and couldn't defend it.
          All he had to do was play a long just a tiny bit. Could have just said thanks for promoting my wifes book.
          I guarantee she didn't appreciate him storming off and looking so weak.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Take that Thatcher

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The YT comment
        >Had to look up Preston because I'd never heard of him. Turns out he’s a city in Lancashire.
        kek

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

british "banter" is fricking toxic and just insulting, nothing fun about it

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>british "banter" is fricking toxic
          GOLEM, GET YE GONE.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This, it's hecking uncomfy, yikes, discriminatory, gatekeepy racist and #englandtoowhite

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

theres a distinction between shittalking and insulting someone to bait a reaction
            way too many people (like you) dont get that

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

wow americans CANNOT fathom the bants, like

Nah that was just bants
            THIS was pure seething

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

nah that guy was just being sensitive, but the other one you posted where his wife got made fun of id walk out too

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I'd walk out on your wife too

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

see, this is still funny
            saying my wife is dumb to my face is just plain insulting

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

(You)

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Old style bait, but still effective.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yup every single PMQ is just

>THE RIGHT HONORABLE GENTLEMAN MAKES AN INTERESTING POINT...
          >HOWEVAH!!!
          >PURHOPS HE SHOULD FIRST LOOK AT HIS OWN MORTGAGE BEFORE COMMENTING ON THE MORTGAGE OF OTHERS!!!
          >[uproarious laughter]

such vile people. such forced humor.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why are you watching every single PMQ with the expectation of a performance? Gives me the ick tbh

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Mr Speaker, the right honourable gentleman only wants to import 1m migrants. Do you not believe that figure should be 2m?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That second guy seems to be taking the jokes well to me.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

tbf although donny is a cringe edgelord there's something kind of endearing about how he rolls with the bantz. like he has no wit but he's not getting uppity or butthurt. he passed the shit test

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

More:

?si=cvJkmzFvC8SP-WdA

How did a light-hearted comedy quiz show induce so much seethekino?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The mug smash one was just an uppity homosexual who was obviously having a bad day. The others are because Amstel was just great at riling people up, most of the moronic musicians who went on just couldn’t keep up with his banter

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

His unparalleled banter: putting the guest's sunglasses on, that the guest himself handed to him. Really clever stuff there, Nigel.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What an ugly pair of presenters.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>yank goes to the UK and gets bullied so hard he spergs out
      Why are american boys so fragile? All they do is fricking cry and b***h

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There are people who will unironically call you racist for calling these baboons animals.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

More:

?si=cvJkmzFvC8SP-WdA

forgot link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4mH6E0hMbI

What is it about british humor that's so revolting to me? The screaming laughter at jokes that aren't funny? The forced, ugh, "cheekiness"? The ugliest people on the planet earth thinking they have any right to be quippy and clever? The constant smug faces they're all making?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The forced, ugh, "cheekiness"?
        Because you're american.
        You've been told all your life you and your country are "number one", but then you grow up and realise that you're not number one, nobody respects you for simply being born in the country you were born in, and that your culture has made you incredibly weak and fragile.

I'm not even trying to be rude, just telling you how it is.
        If I were to offer constructive advice (that you will ignore, you never need advice, you're number one lol) it would be to remember that things you may take as a slight on your character or an insult are sometimes not, and that our own egos can essentially deceive us. This happens to everyone, but only certain cultures deal with it properly.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Do people actually read these posts with multiple paragraphs and >4 lines if text?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I read it, and what he said is correct. It's easier to take banter if you can correctly identify it, but some people can't or won't.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes. They're usually over the age of 25 and don't have brainrot though. Sorry if you don't qualify.

Oh yea I forgot to mention the timewasting unnecessary verbosity. I guess a country that has so little going on needs to fill airspace somehow by just talking and talking and talking.

I'm trying to help you. I'll give you the short version instead.
            >You american
            >You think you numba 1
            >You get older
            >"Wait, we not numba 1?"
            >"me angry, gggrrrr"
            >"WHY YOU ALL MAKE FUN OF ME"
            >They are not making fun of you. It is banter, a joke, not to be taken as a personal insult.
            The End.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Counter argument

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Australian
            I appreciate we sound the same, but we're not the same.
            Aussies are an odd one. They're incredibly funny but often very quick to get offended. Glass cannons of bants.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I appreciate we sound the same, but we're not the same.
            You guys are so fricking the same it's hilarious when you stamp your feet and insist that you're not

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that’s cuz it’s really funny tho

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I hate them more than you could possibly ever imagine but you are completely wrong. Australians are the kings of English bants when let off the leash and next to Hungarians among the best in the world. Americans are absolutely bottom-tier, lower even than Philippine standups. Remember that you losers invented canned laughter because nobody would find your weak shit funny otherwise.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I wish you guys didn’t invent this rough hooliganism British accent. It used to be fun to pretend to be British but now everyone gets confused when you sound Australian and the accents are the same now.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Comments are turned off.
            >Wonder if it's a channel thing
            >Others have comments on
            Fricking wimps

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Oh yea I forgot to mention the timewasting unnecessary verbosity. I guess a country that has so little going on needs to fill airspace somehow by just talking and talking and talking.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol your posts hardly come off as "this is an objective assessment" but rather "another culture? I'm not compatible but I can't express why."
            You can disprove me by listing your affections for aspects of other non-British non-American cultures, but I'm not holding my breath.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I like how the french have big wieners and smell really bad.
            Better than the brits, they just smell really bad!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Can't tell if mutt's law....

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Mutts law by proxy, you're just as bad

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I enjoy the large penises of the French, despite the smell. I like that they have that.
            So you have first hand knowledge of the smell and size of French penises, .......or you just enjoy the idea from having read about it? And you have the same either first hand or academic knowledge of penises that don't hold up to your French ideal?
            Do Americans really?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm not American moron. You're just obsessed and you come off pathetic but you can't handle people telling you that. It's constructive advice that you will ignore lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you're a brown or a slav? Got it, you're probably stabbing at the screen right now aren't you, low impulse control monkey.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

rekt

Americans are mostly pretty unfunny and generic.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not American and I still find British “humor” to be bland or outright mean/rude a lot of the time.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are you a country that the UK kicked the shit out of and fricked it's women or a shithole they didn't bother with?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>American’s mindbroken by the banter

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>What is it about british humor that's so revolting to me?
        You being a subhuman unfunny american black homosexual transvestite.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They're not funny and too much of their humor relies on repeating the same childish insult over and over, the insult is usually so petty and weird you go ''heh, ok'' and then they do it again and again and they never stop and they get off on it being annoying. The only way you can stop it is by getting physical but if you get physical you get arrested.
        There is a perfect bit that captures this. Rowan Atkinson did an interview with Elton John and the entire bit is that he thinks he should have been named John Elton and Elton can't be a first name. And that's the entire joke, and it just drags on and on and Elton gets more annoyed and just wants to leave already as Rowan is just pestering him about his name.
        This shit happens on every one of these British game shows. The same 10 guests with the same 10 jokes. There is one guy who has weird teeth so every joke directed at him is ''muh teeth'' and every joke he makes is ''muh teeth.''
        It's grating. In most other cultures you make a joke once and move on, maybe sometimes you use the rule of 3 and make the same joke 3 times. You don't rail on someone nonstop with the same shit over and over since they were born to the day they die.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

> t. John Elton

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Get over it James. She's with Bean now.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>The only way you can stop it is by getting physical
          AKA: We're 100% safe because fatty american will literally never do anything lol.
          Jokes aside, stop getting so heated (to the point of wanting violence, apparently) over words. You people are so mentally weak it's unreal.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

History class must be torture for Brits, to learn of their ancestor's greatness and then seeing how far they have fallen. From being the undisputed world power to America's b***h.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>to America's b***h.
            Lol no. Your country won't exist in 20 years, mine will.
            America is already a majority non-white nation.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Is 61.6% considered a minority by Brits?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Is 61.6%
            That includes "white hispanics" which are not white.
            I'm sorry, Pedro, but this is a reality you must cope with.
            Also,
            >implying 61.6% is anything short of abysmal
            LOL

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>>Is 61.6%
            >That includes "white hispanics" which are not white.
            no it doesnt. Do you think the country is 25% asian?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Britain has fought France for a long time won some, lost some

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the hosts are just as mad as him honestly, and why did there have to be two of them anyway?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Rizzle Kicks were like the tbhs & Mero of Blighty for a while.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the hosts are just as mad as him honestly
        How so?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

given that they're musicians, them getting a bit shirty isn't as much of a tell as if they'd been comedians which is what I assumed. comedians would have been able to handle the situation more smoothly as amstell did on multiple occasions.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They handled it fine though, they got plenty of laughs out of the audience and then continued on utterly unbothered by the yank have a spergout into the next stage of the game.
            Sorry if I'm being a bit stupid, but I don't see how they handled it in a way that makes you think they were as mad as the guy smashing cups and sulking.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>They handled it fine though
            true
            >continued on utterly unbothered
            no, but its a nuanced difference.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

childlike american looks stupid and knows it - throws a mug and looks even more silly.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Rizzle kicks seem like a pair of absolute homosexuals

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the hosts were c**ts

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't get it. Why is there a laugh track?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

they recorded the sounds of the audience who were watching live

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Were they watching some other show at the time of recording?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you're new to people finding things funny which you don't, then there's no explaining it to you here. If you're not new, then you're being moronic on purpose to make a not even self-serving point.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A random zog-assigned mutt does a reseach on your public lyf for purposes of "entertainment", then an inevitable call to fame (however profane) comes and it's a rehearsed monologue of insults. The vain victim of such barrage of shit cannot retaliate because the host of the spectacle is but a zog-assigned mutt and ANY criticism of such mutt will be immidetately met with deflection to waycissms.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

stroke-post from the mind-broken

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no worries. don't get raped by a moslem, too suddenly.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He couldn't sanction their buffoonery

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This guy isn’t even true American he’s an Irish+Puerto Rican mix that sold cocaine. Talk about the worst two people you could mix for spontaneous violence.

More:

?si=cvJkmzFvC8SP-WdA

This comment section of the first video is incredible. So quintessentially British it should be preserved for all time as the highest level of banter.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>my first frickin shot at TV

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

More:

?si=cvJkmzFvC8SP-WdA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7mKj00f64

Counter argument

I don’t get it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought I recognised his face.

18:26

?t=1106

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cringe reddit c**t

I met Noel Fielding in a pub once and was just as much of an insufferable twat as you would imagine he would be in real life. He kept shouting "the milky bars are on me!" While strangling an otter.

Noel Fielding is unironically a bed shitter:

>gf lived in Edinburgh for 10 years
      >Has many stories about the festival
      >Hears a story from an acquaintance that they slept with Noel Fielding
      >He leaves early in the morning
      >Left behind a big stinky shit inside the bed
      >Another story of somebody hooking up with Noel Fielding at the fringe pops up
      >Different group and definitely different but similar bed shitting story comes across gf
      >Few years later she is talking to a grill who says that not only is he a pushy awkward dickhead, but once again Noel Fielding shat in a bed of their friend and left before confronting the matter
      >It's a fringe festival bed shitting epidemic lads

He looks capable of it. I buy it. Kink or loose anus.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It'd be pretty funny if he wasn't scared of people outing him as a nonce for all the underage groupies he fricked but for how he kept shitting their beds as well.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cringe reddit c**t

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Was the motorcycle ridden by a dolphin in a bathtub?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Would boris johnson make a better boris Johnson than boris johnson

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I met Noel Fielding in a pub once and was just as much of an insufferable twat as you would imagine he would be in real life. He kept shouting "the milky bars are on me!" While strangling an otter.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Did you get to meet one of the 14-year-old groupies he liked to frick while hanging with Brand?

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

amstell literally never recovered

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is he portraying george floyd?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I remember liking this, but it was 11 years ago

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

further proof that standup comedy routines get worse over time (it wasn't great to begin with - i couldn't get past the opening about being le sad and using two sinks) whereas their unscripted work i.e. amstell on buzzwieners ages like fine wine

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm rewatching it because I'm bored, but yes. It's not the same type of funny as the eternal Buzzwieners banter clips.
          The real time Buzzwieners banter not only gives the instant laughs, but is a sort of "town square" of late 00s BBC legitimacy. To contrast, would this be as funny if these moments happened in some closed of podcast studio? Not as much.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's actually incredible that Amstell - a wimpy-looking, shrill homosexual ~~*neurotic*~~ - was so good at bantering, he's probably the only panel show host I'd consider alongside Angus Deayton and Mark Lamarr.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think Amstel’s beta looking appearance is what made it so brutal to get roasted by him. People felt like they were getting clowned on by a dork, which made them feel even stupider and more embarrassed. If the host was some big alpha male type, I bet you’d have had less people seething.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

idk
    amstell destroyed his whole lolsorandum shtick in a few sentences

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't think I'd survive a bantering by Simon Amstell tbh

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You mean you don't think Simon Amstell would survive the bantering.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

watch how he feels about himself, and you may feel differently.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i liked him until i found out he's a gay israelite

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yep, Reddlt: The religion and Reddlt: The sexuality.

I thought he was ourguy

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

could you not tell?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

he hasn't learned his Early Life 6th sense yet

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He's not particularly clever or anything, he just looks at guests with a smug face and says something to the effect of "a bit schewpid dahling"

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

looks so british

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Musicians are legit moronic

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What was Amstell’s best joke? Don’t mention the Courtney Love one

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Amstell was based for shitting on musicians, their vapid biographies and their "cool" personas

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ruins your panel show

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He's great
      >the enclave actually only exists theoretically as part of international law
      >brilliant, everything you just said was completely wrong

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The bread bit is also great
        >Oh! We're meant to live to 120 but we barely make 80 because we've been eating all this poisonous bread

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

how so? when he's not doing to rehearsed rant thing, he's pretty funny. Though to be fair, the rants are his schtick.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wow what kind of intense badass music did this Preston guy make?

Oh...

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Reminds me of this LMAO

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Shitposter against shitposter, what a duel

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>AHHH THE FRENCH, I LIKE THEIR SMELLY wienerS

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

American here. When I watch so called Bri*ish "huumor" I lose focus and my mind naturally drifts to the crotch area. I so I can say this with confidence: you are lacking.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I lose focus and my mind naturally drifts to the crotch area
      AMERICAN MAN CRAVES BBC (BIG BRITISH wiener).
      It's natural, don't worry. Unfortunately you will never become immune to to this.

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do you like Buzzwieners? The early seasons were a little too cringe for my taste, but when Simon Amstell hosted it really came into its own, commercially and artistically.

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It should've been called Mission Impossibler

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

twat

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Agreed
      This guy is horrible with a reddit fanbase

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cucked by Mr Bean, also...
      >Acaster dated the English comedian Louise Ford until 2013; she subsequently began dating Rowan Atkinson.
      >Acaster told BBC News that he did not label anxiety and depression as such when he was younger, or recognise his anxiety in an earlier relationship. His first therapy session was in 2013.
      Mr Bean sent this b***h into therapy too

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'll be honest I'd become a wreck too if I found out my girlfriend met a 60-year old who's always been known for looking goofy at her job and then ran off to have his kid rather than stay with me. It's completely natural to have something like that shatter your world view. If my girlfriend left me for the guy who plays Thor I wouldn't be happy but it'd be understandable. But if she left me for Steve Buschemi? Then I'd get worried about myself.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Rowan Atkinson is megarich brit comedy royalty, though. idk if I'd even be mad.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And Steve Buschemi is a rich well-known actor. He's still old enough to be her dad and looks goofy as frick instead of being one of those old people who still great for their age like Brad Pitt. Basically the only way it doesn't hurt your trust in women or your own ego is if you trust in the idea that she always just wanted a man who makes her laugh, no matter his looks or money, and Atkinson is a better comedian than you. No shame in that. Otherwise you were with someone who was only after money without you realising it, making you doubt whether you can read other people's motivations, or you're so fricking awful that women would rather have kids with a grandpa than with you.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

hey dumbass, if Steve Buscemi is so old why is he still at high school?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You know Atkinson is absurdly wealthy right?
            He probably mas more money that many countries do.
            Women care most about money and status and Atkinson is one of the most famous people to ever live in the last century.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You do know how to read right?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It has to be said: BEAN'D

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>It's completely natural to have something like that shatter your world view.

Did it change his worldview whatsoever?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Can’t stand this spacker. Just another case of fame going to somebody’s head and turning them into an insufferable wienersucker who think they’re right about everything

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

forever lumped with pic related as being the unfunniest homosexuals alive

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Imagine getting filtered by Ayoade's shtick.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Simon is a pedo. He went out with a 18 year old when he was 30.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>18
      >pedo
      u avin a fukin larf m7+1

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>yank enters thread
    >starts sperging about wieners and geography
    >proving they cannot handle the bants

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

To be fair, there's a few yanks in here not being spastics. Lets not lump them all in together.

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anybody got the "American man working in England sues his colleagues for too much banter" image?
    I can't post images because I make jannies seethe

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

a nudge too far

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I just looked this up for the first time, and found it's from a satire site like the onion. I'm so disappointed.

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The worst is when you have a counter-zinger but the person is genuinely too stupid to understand it
    Christ I've worked with some real dumb shits

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

oh yeah? that's just what you think

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>lol americans can't handle the bants
    UH ACTUALLY WE CAN HANDLE THE BANTS SEE HOW LITTLE SEETHING I'M DOING THE BANTS ARE HECKING TOXIC
    >lmao americans realy can't handle the bants

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they do it every time, any thread
      easiest nation to mind control

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I miss Buzzwieners, it was at its best when Mark Lamar was still presenting and Phil ad Bill were captains.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

neither phil or bill are funny in the slightest. Phil was somehow anti-funny. He sucked comedy out of the room. Fat c**t

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bill Bailey is fantastic.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

note that you didnt describe him as "funny'. Says everything you need to know really.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Don't reply to me ever again

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

alright i wont.

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate this homosexual and I look forward with great anticipation to his inevitable getting metoo'd.
    t. not Simon Amstell

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

kino seethe-thread

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Amstell destroyed him so badly both of their comedy careers ended after this.

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the danny tourette episode AnsTice
    ima rat ima rat ima rat ima rat

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is that Richmond from The IT Crowd?

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

four

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

look at her breasts

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Really? Because he looked pretty triggered when Simon prety much called out his entire act.

38. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is an extremely lazy comeback than only proves your opponent right, basically >u mad

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *