1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What does the midwest smell like, Anon?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Tonight? Cut grass campfire and sweat

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

the midwest is truly the best. the smell of freshly mowed lawns and someone having a firepit going in the backyard. the sound of an ice cream truck in the distance as a couple of kids on bikes ride down the street trying to find it. you open the garage, turn on the tv you keep out there. your neighbor, bill, comes over and you both crack a beer and watch the stanley cup finals. the wife call out to you guys to ask if you want something to eat.

paradise

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

This sound exactly like anywhere else in the US anon, except maybe extreme urban areas such as NYC and maybe parts of the Bay Area or Seattle with high density CBD areas. But yeah other than that it sounds like a typical suburban zone, not tied to any geographical area

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Yes the US is paradise except if you live in an area overrun by blacks/Hispanics or in a bugman city like ny

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

comfy af. I want out of miami so fricking bad bros 🙁

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I have allergies so I'll stick to dry areas like Arizona and Colorado

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

depression
      probably the worst region to be an enthusiast by virtue of the double whammy of road salt and boring roads

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I'd be depressed if I had to putt around in a Dodge Dakota too.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

why? it's not fast by any means but moves well enough with the v8 and 5 speed, also has surprisingly decent stock audio

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

The idea of driving a ladder-frame truck for anything but loading the bed and towing is just awful. Not just the Dakota. But the Rangers, and the Tacomas too.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What year? I've found a v8 5 speed and got it, but it has no options. Not even a tilting steering wheel. I specifically want a 99.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I mean, you're in urban Wisconsin. Couldn't pay me to put up with that shit.
        >going with blue and red Collector plates over the chad green and yellow Hobbyist plates
        many such cases, sad.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>chad green and yellow Hobbyist plates
          Honest question, does the DMV even check if the vehicle is "modified"? I have a bone stock 19 year old car I'm planning to get collector plates for next year, but hobbyist would be preferable and the cost is the same.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

They wont care. The only way that they would care is if you had a collector plate. i.e. it's modified but you put a collector plate on it. They do not give a frick about hobbyist plates at all

https://wisconsindot.gov/pages/dmv/vehicles/title-plates/collector-plates.aspx

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

If you have a modified vehicle on Collector plates, you can get pulled over and ticketed for basically invalid registration. it's not a common thing, but they can do it if they're upset enough with you.
            Collector plates used to be even more strict - you had to send in pictures of the vehicle. They've dropped that requirement.

a stock vehicle or a modified vehicle on Hobbyist plates is absolutely allowed.
            this is why Hobbyist is the clear best choice.
            better colors, no mod restrictions.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Nah. Pacific Islands (Hawaii, Guam, Saipan) is the absolute worst.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

If you think the midwest has shit driving roads you aint looking hard enough.

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/06/29/what-is-the-indiana-nurburgring/

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Fried cheese and beer

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

one of the greatest tastes on earth

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

it’s amazing. clean, drinkable spring water coming down streams from mountains. fresh air, blue skies, privacy, dark nights with no light pollution, allowing you to see the Milky Way band stretch across the sky.

and not a Black person in sight

enjoy the street-shitting hobos, I’ll enjoy my flyover state

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>midwest
        >mountains

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Frick you I live in Ohio and it's nothing like that
        Don't let the fricking normies know about how based it is here. We're full. Frick off

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Yeah ohio looks great

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yes our city cores totally not full of apes was just a blip.
            Don't think we're a bastion of rightwing values and no taxes, Please stay in your cucke-I mean based state of progression and equality!!

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This was the most I’ve ever owned at one time. Don’t have either anymore

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Do you miss the AW11?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Sometimes, the handling was really something else. I’m much to poor to afford a proper sports car so it was probably the most fun thing car I’d ever thrown about in backroads. Unfortunately it had been a basket case long before I got it and the problems were just mounting faster than I had the resolve and time to deal with them.

[...]

>solid second world country fleet
        Thank you anon, the yellow Esse was the epitome of cheap and cheerful, I think it made a grand total of 50 horsepower and 40 lb ft of torque, but I only had to fill it up twice a month and bumbling along to work with a coffee and the morning radio with the windows down was comfy
        I had an uncle who let me borrow his Lincoln town car for a road trip in the states once, probably the most relaxing 15 hour drive I’ve ever been on, it was superb

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>Lincoln town car
          >15 hour drive
          Unironically sounds like an awesome way to visit the US

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Gayest pic I’ve ever seen

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

How many times did you have to put up with "What's up ESSE"?

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

and now she has a 22 outback as well.. don’t fit in the garage

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

fix your garage door

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The burb belongs to the wife tm

6. 2 years ago
    SCBro

[...]

>Gotta get them all in a pic together
    Well, the Toyota and the Mustang are in SC and I’m not, and the Miata is still sitting in the trailer on base where I work lol. Only the 150, 350, and GTR can get a pic together right now

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>on base where I work
      TYFYS

• 2 years ago
        SCBro

>tfw civilian contractor now with full mil retirement benefits

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Was literally just thinking about doing this. With an unstable market causing insane price fluctuations why not just buy as many bottom of the barrel cars that “runs good” as you can and wait for the collapse? Then they’ll be priceless assets

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Briefly had two cars at once while customizing the new VW into something I could stand to be seen in. After the Mazda, I am NEVER going to own a car without fins again!

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Is it really you finish finbro?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Yep.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Based and boomerpilled

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

homie made fins and then stuck them to a passat and mazda.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I have always loved old american cars, but they would be impossibly expensive to drive and maintain in modern times. My dream used to be a Cadillac Eldorado with everything inside it replaced with modern technology, but Finnish laws would make that impossible - especially with my skills.

So, I just bought boring but practical modern cars, and then modified them to look more like the beautiful classic cars. Fins make literally ANY car better, and since I managed to make these without any prior welding experience, I hope it encourages other people to customize their cars too.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

what laws are stopping you? from my understanding as long as you are willing to jump all hoops its possible

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>gm barbie products
    Anon, i am trying to think of a kind way to say this, but let's just be open here.
    You Will Never Be A Woman

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I need to get some new pictures of my shit fleet in its entirety.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

the light bar on the grand marquis is in contradiction with your otherwise fine taste

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

It's my winter shitbox and the headlights suck for picking out deer when I'm driving in the boonies. I already had the light bar, so I just wired the aux switch up on the brights stalk and use it like an extra set of highbeams.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

more of that giant dog

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Anon please do amw land scaping. This is sad.

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I can't understand the appeal... All of these are boring barges. What motivates you? My motivation comes from my fun car, and how beautiful it looks, and doing track/autoX with it. What keeps you going in your shit quest?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>My motivation comes from my fun car, and how beautiful it looks, and doing track/autoX with it
      I guarantee OPs camaro is faster than your car

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>autistic conegay complains about cletus' based shitbox fleet

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Instead of shit fleet we call it a poor motor pool

Fleets and pools are essentially the same thing, right?

You know what, frick it, I shouldnt of even said anything, forget it

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I did it lads... I finished my fleet this week.
    83 CJ7
    97 Tj
    97 4Runner
    94 FJ80 (locked)
    Also my wife's 21 rav r

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Happy Father's day

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Thanks anon ..hope you called your dad

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

He's passed. But I'm expecting my first child later this year. Getting pretty excited.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Mines gone too....it's awesome when they get excited to give you a gift. I've never been so happy to get a new loofa before....

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Lol wholesome

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>injun
      Nice

These are some based fleets. Specifically the CJ and blue vette.

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Holy fricking lel first time I've heard of shit fleet before.

I'll take a pic this week I got an obs Chevy, a Firebirb, and a Harley. The shit fleet must grow.

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You ever notice there are never bots, trolls, or shills in the datamining threads?

Seriously. Feds and other non-government ne'er do wells can look up cars you dumb shits, two cars under the same name is easily enough to identify you.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

What do I care? I'm just here to post my cars.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>nooooo don't post ur cars on a car board the gubbermint is gonna send agents to your house
      Black person, I have to register my vehicles, the government already knows what I have and that I post on here. Why would I give a frick?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

It's not just the government moron. Just because you don't have access to certain information doesn't mean other private entities don't.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Okay, so Google is gonna target more ads my way for LMR since they've skimmed a Taiwanese lathe maintence forum and now know that I have a mustang? I get not posting the pipe bombs I'm working on, but you're an alarmist moron. There is nothing that some secrety secret agency could do to affect my life knowing what's in my shitbox fleet and that I post here.

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I do love a good fleet thread

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>TOYOTA-MAN
      They all better run!

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>injun
    Nice

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>greenwood kit on the c4
      sweet

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That Packard is absurdly based. I really wanna know what you've got under the body, cause obviously those wheels wouldn't fit on the stock spindles, lol.

more of that giant dog

He is a good dog.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That Packard has gotta be sitting on a bronco frame or something, right? I just worked on an all original one damn near identical to that one and I gotta know more about yours lol.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Bumping for interest in this alone

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

no bully pls, the asiaticbox is for winter

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The Merc, Camaro, and Tahoe are mine.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

is that hail?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Yes, was taking a picture out my front door of the hailstorm that was rolling through that day.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

did you car get damage?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

no they weren't hard enough or big enough for that. If you had been out on the freeway or something when it hit it would have rocked your world though.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>letting the wagon get rained on
      Buy a fricking carport, homosexual.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I actually have a pole barn type building just out of shot but it's for my motorcycles and tractor.

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>push mower without bags

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>he doesn’t mulch his lawn

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

been trying to get time to work on them, but 3 kids and two jobs just fricks my plans up. Not sure how my wife keeps getting pregnant

23. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>only positive comments
    almost forgot where i was for a second, anon

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

DA used to be a lot more positive before it started getting flooded with bots, trolls, and shills.

24. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

1990 NA miata
    2020 civic si
    2022 CX-5

25. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>tfw i don't have any group photos of the shit fleet because they are never in the same place

feels bad man

26. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

here's mine

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

OP said shitfleets, not fuccboi fleets

27. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The Volvo and truck aren't mine, but my roommate's

28. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

nice camaro brah

heres my daily shitbox and my race car shitbox

29. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

There's a Subaru rs 2.5 behind the white voyager.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *