Raptor R

that's the only vehicle a true American really needs. Scrap everything else and make 250 million of these.

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>American
    >powered by a low displacement engine
    Pick one.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just say you cant afford one and move on anon

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

5.2L is not small

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yes it is. That's less than a liter bigger than some V6's I've owned. An engine that small has no business being in a truck that big and heavy. Even the 6.2 in the TRX is undersized for a vehicle like that.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Over compensating for your micro penis

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Except with a supercharger it's actually 8.2L.
          Not that you care because you don't understand engine displacement enough to not know the Raptor is dohc and the ram is ohv

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why do semi trucks use 14+ liter engines when you can easily tune a Cummins 6.7 to the same power and torque levels? Sorry but some of us want vehicles that last.

>the Raptor is dohc and the ram is ohv
            That's another serious flaw. A small displacement DOHC engine has no fricking business what so ever being in a truck. Not using pushrods is simply unpatriotic.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

its a frickin F-150. 5.2l supercharged is fricking fine for that, and in fact, you don't always want a bigger engine. i've driven 3.8l v6's that drifted better than 5.0l v8's just because they spun up faster so i didn't have to be going as fast to break traction in a turn.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's an F-150 with a metric frickload of unsprung mass added. A vehicle like that need all the displacement it can get. Why do you think trophy trucks use big blocks to move their 40'' tires? "fine" is simply not good enough when you're spending upwards of $120k on a truck.

> i've driven 3.8l v6's that drifted better than 5.0l v8's
            Try using a real V8 next time.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Anon it's 720 hp. Please articulate any use case for an f 150 or similar sized truck that 720hp is not enough. You do realize that the regular versions of these truck come with half that power right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The horsepower is irrelevant. It shouldn't be coming from a small displacement engine. That's unpatriotic. A normal F-150 should not be using a tiny 5 liter V8 or a microscopic V6 either but that's just the way things are. Hopefully the planets align and Cancerfornia and Europe get swallowed up by the ocean and we get Godzilla 7.3's in half tons like the good lord intended.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Everything you said is arbitrary. The raptor has way more power than any old truck with a huge engine

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You've clearly never driven an old truck with a huge engine. It's not about a big peak power number.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yeah it's about being slow. Thanks I'll value actual performance

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Performance includes towing and load capacity. Half-tons are cars in drag.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>noooooo mom, you don't understand! I NEED a 7 liter engine to drive to the office!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Buy F250 with 7.3 gasser
            >Add whipple supercharger
            >Profit

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Because when I'm in my TRUCK I am the invincible ruler of the road. I buy the 6.7L so everyone in my suburb knows I"M the boss and they know that I could be country if I wanted to. My spotlessly clean TRUCK, which in truth, I don't really need or have a use for, is a powerful symbol, indicative of my economic dominance among lesser beings. And as a resourceful American, I take pride in knowing that I COULD handle any tough truck situation that arises, even if it never does. Additionally, if any are so foolish as to cross my path, the fates of lesser vehicles and pedestrians are sealed. It's the end they chose. I care not about fuel economy, "Economy" doesn't enter the equation when I already took out a 96 month loan on $80,000 on 8,000 pounds of all American steel. Tell me son, what shits do I give about the price of diesel? From atop my high castle, my mobile command battleship, I look down upon your poor little econo box, so pitifully designed for maximum "efficiency" at the expense of your happiness. When I am in my TRUCK, I am in command. Yes, I am in a hurry, because my time is more valuable than yours, as evidenced by the amount I'm willing to invest in my personal transport. As such, I have the power to part traffic before me like I'm Moses himself. As they say, the higher the truck, the closer to God. My elevated position puts me nearer the clouds, in the company of angels, whilst you grovel in the dirt amongst the snakes and spiders. You and I are not the same.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pickups are for frick ups

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not for me. If I wanted another American pickup I’d get a 2WD again. I wouldn’t want a high bed as it’s too difficult to lift stuff in and out.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I say we standardize on f250 tremors

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Agreed

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>raptor suspension sacrificing payload and towing for pseudo baja larp when 99.9999% of them will never leave pavement, horizontally OR vertically
    >short box
    homosexual

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>towing
      you never towed a thing in your life.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I towed my Ecotec more times than I can remember.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

raptor is a lifestyle truck

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Actually, I need far less

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

wtf has he been eating

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Actually, I need far less
      I want to park and drive literally anywhere it's paved. Being able to squeeze in anywhere has a quality all of its own.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Overpriced LARP machine.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not eight lugs. It's a toy.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Very gay raptor. No one cares about your LGBT mobile.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Based, bump for more thirdie seethe

>asiaticshit that can't even fit 40's
      kek

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How are you going to haul gravel for your boss in something with a 1400lb payload?
    A maverick can haul 1500lbs and that isn't even a real truck

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's not for hauling

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>durpa durr muh truck moderr gatta be AT LEAST three fiddy cubic inches of solid iron block pushrod veeeyate or it's not a real frickin AMERICAN machine
    Why are truckold yankoids so insecure lads? Your 7.3 litre Dodge Ram does not make up for being a fat diabetic moron.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>short bed
    >super crew
    They might as well just start making them unibodies at this point, no more utility than an suv

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Would be interesting how driving habits would change if everyone was cruising in Raptors.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Beautiful truck, but considering they are going for 150,000 plus its unattainable for most people.
    It sucks because back in the golden age of automobiles in the 2000s -2010s this would be going for 80k

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>can't run on black diesel
    no thanks

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ngl that's a nice trugg

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

But if everyone has the same size vehicle, how will the microdicks feel superior?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>lift kit
      >oversized tires
      >neon underglow
      >gigantic rims
      >straight brim baseball cap and baggy clothes
      >awkward swagger
      >Instagram sticker
      I think that's the starter pack.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *