Roundabouts are more efficien--ACK!

Roundabouts are more efficien--ACK!

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Roundabouts in most countries have right of way over those who enter them, moron

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

OP must be French or Turkish.
      They don't use roundabouts very well.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

whoever made this image has never seen an actual roundabout in their life

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

not OP or the creator, but I've seen several roundabouts just like this. In the US they're usually terrible and every time I've been on one at least 1 other car clearly has no idea what to do and just stops at the wrong place and time if they're a woman or elderly.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>In the US
        got it

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Americans only recently have been introduced to these dumb monstrosities that don't improve traffic. It'd be like giving eurocucks freedom of speech, they'd start talking about how much they love sucking wiener, they've never had free speech before.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>american
            >can't stop talking about sucking a wiener
            checks out

• 2 weeks ago
        sage

This is a video game OP. Touch grass.

Stupid drivers aren't the fault of the roundabout. Even with a dumbass driver in the mix the roundabout is still safer than a traditional T intersection as theres less chance of T-bone accident.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>still safer than a traditional T intersection as theres less chance of T-bone accident.
          Disagree. I've heard they're safer and faster but I don't think you can confirm that in the US. In the eurozone where they do not frick around with years-long licensing, they force you to be a good driver there. Here in the US if you can nice like a normal human being for 15 minutes to the instructor and take an east 50 question multiple choice test they'll give youa license. Even then, we have so many moronic immigrants and blacks that don't give a frick more than half the drivers on the road are probably legally moronic and shouldn't be driving.

On paper I agree with you they should be safer. Talking with an insurance adjuster friend they say there are more t-bones at low speeds at roundabouts than there are high speed t-bones at traditional X-intersections.

For many euros having a washing machine and no dishwasher is normal for them, US we'd shit our pants if you tried to sell a tiny kitchen with just a clothes machine and no dishwasher.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They work great unless you get two heavy input streams, where the first stream to enter can completely block the second. Here they’ll add a traffic light To the first stream in that situation.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the roundabout comes full circle

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is a real problem, they built a bunch of roundabouts in my city without any thought behind them and they always get backed up like this. If you come from the low-volume direction you'll be waiting 10 minutes for a gap. Pedestrians also avoid them entirely because cars are whipping around the circle and exiting at 60kph.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only thing I hate about roundabouts besides the general population being too moronic to know how to use one is the expectation of using the turn signal in any meaningful way. Especially on the smaller radius ones. Exits are too frequent so when your exit comes up, it'll be one for not even 2 seconds before you're committed. Not really enough time for other drivers to react so most people just err on the side of caution assume that you're probably not exiting which means people are just going to yield more often than they have to.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a fricking video game.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you add lights for every entry, they became just as efficient as a regular intersection. They problem is that traffic engineers insist in making them traffic circles and make the cars stop inside the circle.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tfw you're an AI that's given "zipper merge" prompt.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

pretty bad wreck tbh, wonder if they survived

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>screenshot from a broken game

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not the roundabout that's the issue here. I mean other than being a video game screen shot.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

One roundabout I know had to be added traffic lights for rushhours. They stop working when traffic is too high

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've seen a couple 2 lane ones in Connecticut that work. Ones down in Florida are usually single lane small radius with people speeding, so yields are always stops.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *