1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>be small penis owner
    >decide to advertise that you have a small penis
    >"Why is everyone thinking about my small penis?"

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Truck Derangement Syndrome

Whenever I see a lifted truck, I automatically think the driver is a manlet

Aren't you like 140lbs?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Aren’t you like 140lbs?
        Yes and I’m skinny fat

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

kek fricking manlet

140lbs is pretty normal for a lot of people. Are you stupid or anorexic?

Manlets aren't normal nor people

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i'm 6'2" 200 lbs.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

140lbs is pretty normal for a lot of people. Are you stupid or anorexic?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Truck Derangement Syndrome
        Lmao I'm using this! Perfect name for lifted truck owners.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

kys moron

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

TDS = Tiny Dick Syndrome

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No one else drives one of these besides dickless angry manlets, it's like asking why people automatically associate Black folk to Nissans

>white
            What a funny muttgroid cope. If you can't trace your lineage to a West European country, don't even bother with this "white" nonsense. You're nothing more than a Black person with a pale enough skin tone from Slav additives.
            [...]
            It's in the name moron
            >sports car is made for enjoyment
            >truck is a utility vehicle made for doing work

trucks are part of gender affirming care, so it's natural to think there's something wrong with the driver

poorgays seething

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Whenever I see a lifted truck, I automatically think the driver is a manlet

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In my experience that is more often than not accurate.

3. 4 weeks ago
    p

Intelligent men ridicule lifted pickups because they’re far less utilitarian than stock height pickups. The high bed height makes it more difficult to do actual work, like load/unload materials, dirbikes/quads, etc. Lifts ruin driving dynamics as well.
    The low IQ and the unfrickables (the childless) can’t seem to get enough of them for some reason

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If a two door sports car doesn't have to be utilitarian, why does a truck need to be

• 4 weeks ago
        p

https://i.imgur.com/JlgVTLU.png

>actually guys, intelligent people like the thing that i like

Sport cars have increased performance
        Lifted pickups have reduced performance

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

lifted trucks have increased performance moronic triptroony

• 4 weeks ago
            p

Bouncing off rocks isn’t performance, Cletus
            I bet there nothing in the box either, aside from perhaps a pointlessly large tire and an empty McDonald’s bag

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Driving around cones isn't performance, troony

• 4 weeks ago
            p

Driving around them is, driving over them is not.
            And wheremst do you get this false idea that I’m a trans? This entire board knows a straight white male, over 6’ with a gorgeous 7” peen. Are you jealous that you will never taste it? It’s really beginning to look that way

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

get the frick out of here homosexual
            you are nameless and faceless
            you are anon

• 4 weeks ago
            p

Check out the jealousy on this guy LMAO
            You will never be famous like me

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The entire board knows you're a heroin addict

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

moronic triptroonyBlack person

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous
      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

because it's a truck?
        are you moronic or just pretending to be to bait for le funi responses?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>actually guys, intelligent people like the thing that i like

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because lifted trucks on tyres with no sidewalls are poser/loser as frick.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Immediately thinks about the owner's penis
    Nah that's just you OP. I back off since I don't want another rock chip to fix because some butthole has ten inches of tire poke.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>be OP
    >make a thread and mention penises
    why is every OP a homosexual?

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remember that anti truck rhetoric is anti white propaganda. Oh he must have a small dick. Oh he must be short. Oh he must be a stupid poor white redneck compensating King of the trailer park yada yada. These people will never say this about a donked Escalade. They will never say this about a slammed Silverado with 8 boat speakers in the bed. It's such a coincidence that all the talk of ruined practicality magically goes out the window whenever these trucks are the subject. It's only lifted diesel pickups. Because lifted diesel trucks are driven 99% by white conservative males.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You compare yourself to Black folk in donked Escalades, hispanics on slammed Silverados and you think you can consider yourself white. You are scum, you see people pointing your trashy taste and you immediately see yourself as the victim, like the cultural Black person that you are. The fact that people like you are considered "white" is anti white propaganda, die in a gutter white Black person

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

oh heaven forbid a truck with modified suspension and aftermarket wheels and tires ever be compared to a... truck with modified suspension and aftermarket wheels and tires

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>white
      What a funny muttgroid cope. If you can't trace your lineage to a West European country, don't even bother with this "white" nonsense. You're nothing more than a Black person with a pale enough skin tone from Slav additives.

If a two door sports car doesn't have to be utilitarian, why does a truck need to be

It's in the name moron
      >sports car is made for enjoyment
      >truck is a utility vehicle made for doing work

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They don't understand fun if it doesn't' come in a cardboard box

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No one else drives one of these besides dickless angry manlets, it's like asking why people automatically associate Black folk to Nissans

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GET YOUR HAND OFF MY PENIS

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why are they thinking about his glizzy, are they bottoms or smthng????? I'm thinkgkin bout that bussy knowwhutimsayin????

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because that's all women think about, it all eventually is about sex to them. Peak feminized reddit.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never cared for that tire and wheel combination. Trucks are supposed to have meaty side walls. This way you can air way down and get a great contact patch without worry of the rim of the wheel hitting a rock.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you using an 8000lb diesel pickup to go rock climbing?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not that particular one it seems.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Everything has to be utilitarian and low test in my commie power tripping fantasy bro? Have something cool? LMAO you are compensating you should drive an anemic shitbox. Have more than 800 sq ft? LMAO you don't need it you should do the *right* thing and go live in the pod. Enjoy red meat? You will eat ze bugs. Like women? LMAO you will suck the feminine penis

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think about dicks all the time, no truck needed. I think about dicks so much I bought multiple silicone dicks to keep in my bedroom and shower, some even have cool little suction cups.

What's your point? And why are you specifically thinking about dicks only when stimulated by a large truck, is this some sort of paraphilia I'm not aware of?

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

trucks are part of gender affirming care, so it's natural to think there's something wrong with the driver

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *