Tesla Sisters I don't feel so good

Nothing says "Investor Scam" like firing all your successful departments and gutting the company while your board and closest friends sell off their shares. Looks like Tesla is preparing to exit doing business or preparing to sell the company off after dumping their stock and leaving tons of bagholders in their wake.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Elon knows the EV fad is over. It's unironically over.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In what way is it beneficial for an alleged scammer to fire the people making money? I don't get it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Elon's friends open a short position
      Elon tanks Tesla
      Elon's friends make money

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Doesn't elon own like half the shares?
        >I will lose hundreds of billions so my friends can make millions, brilliant scheme!

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

EV was a fad and cheap Chinese EVs are gonna flood the market for any hipster who still wants to keep the charade going.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Elon will unironically sell Tesla to the Chinese

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Chinese proverb says: Wise man not touching Tesra with 8 foot bargepore

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Chinese proverb says: Wise man not touching Tesra with 8 foot bargepore

God damn I hope so, can you imagine the amount of battery fires and the cities they will destroy? It would be the perfect secret weapon against them. Especially when they start trying to pilfer the batteries and sell people cars with half a pack that's been re-soldered by some blind 10 year old.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Did they say something mean about winnie the pooh? Would explain this "random" occurrence

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Are you schizo? Whats going on?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm not him but his general knowledge of global politics memes is def above yours and there's nothing schizo about it

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>no explosion at the end

Slightly disappointed.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I like how there's a camera to capture every bit of this

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What would you do if you were in a situation where lifting or braking does not work and your car keeps accelerating at max power?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How does the handbrake not help at all in this situation?

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Weren't there rumors that Elmo was angry at the lack of progress with 350 kW charging? Reportedly, the initial roadmap was 350 kW charging by late 2023, but they kept having issues, so it was repeatedly delayed.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Nothing says "Investor Scam" like firing all your successful departments and gutting the company while your board and closest friends sell off their shares.
    Not quite, the Musket is pulling a very smart move here.

He's just tied Tesla into the NACS. With its adoption there's going to be a wave of NACS stations built across the county for the coming demand, and he doesn't have to build them all, but his cars are compatible with them. So all his old cars will get access to new stations which he doesn't have to build.

At this stage in the game the only 'advantage' to his supercharger stations is he has the option to lock out non-Tesla users. What that means is he could open up the option to reserve his chargers in advance. He doesn't need any more stations for this to be practical as they've already built them at the critical-flow junctions (NACS compatible stations are going to fill in the dead spots).

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is just regular housekeeping.
    Tesla fires 10% of its staff every so often to eliminate poor performers.
    The head of the charger division was rumored to not be willing to lay off the 10% so he axed the whole division.
    This is only 500 out of thousands of layoffs.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>haha I hate people who I claim in my head to be "right wing" so much that I love this news of Tesla doing something not so great! I'll make various threads on DA about it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

is this the new teslabot narrative, that tesla and EVs are somehow right wing? LOL good luck with that one

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What the frick are Biden and all the lefties going to do if nobody wants to buy EVs? Wasn't that their whole big thing for a while? Didn't they put the whole power of the federal government into incentivizing it? Well, now what?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they'll probably try to force you to buy them anyway by levying huge financial penalties on manufacturers and consumers of non-compliant vehicles. that's their MO when it comes to this stuff. only option is to replace these homosexuals with people who aren't progressive wienersuckers and will roll back or outright repeal CAFE and all related bullshit.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>only option is to replace these homosexuals with people who aren't progressive wienersuckers and will roll back or outright repeal CAFE and all related bullshit.
        It has nothing to do with the parties/who is in charge. America is run by the uber rich, by the shadowy hand. Isreal will still push EVs so they can shut you down or kill you, wirelessly.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they're unironically going to pass the bag to the fuel cell chads. The only practical solution for green trucking (which is the bulk of OTR pollution) is fuel cells because they are lighter and actually work in the cold

my honda civic isn't killing the planet and arguably it's cleaner long term since you can use green hydrogen to make cleaner petrol and it doesn't have all those slave children strip mining lithium and cobalt for your annual battery replacement like your phone.

>b-but hydrogen is dangerous
      grow a pair homosexual so is petrol and lithium. at least fuel cell doesn't spontaneously combust like chinesum EVs.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the idea of a supercharger is fricking stupid and a waste of government money. What you do is you directly into 14-50 and use the motor as inductors in the dc-dc converter.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This has to be the dumbest decision especially since most car companies (in America) had just adopted their chargers. They could've stopped making cars and made billions with the superchargers alone. Now all they got left are the fire cages on wheels.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>This has to be the dumbest decision especially since most car companies (in America) had just adopted their chargers. They could've stopped making cars and made billions with the superchargers alone.
      It's actually a smart decision, he already has the SCNetwork in key transit hubs, the NACS will increase demand for his exisitng chargers and fill in areas where it wasn't financially viable for him.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *