>tfw lonely as frick. >driving my car aimlessly was the only entertainment i got all day

>tfw lonely as frick
>driving my car aimlessly was the only entertainment i got all day
>now even that is starting to get boring

I just wish i had a gf to ride with me br/o/s

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I just wish i had a gf to ride with me br/o/s
    no you don't

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yes i do

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No you don't, you don't drive the same way when someone else is in the passenger seat. At least I don't. I'm responsible for their lives.

Also, time to step up to a motorcycle so you can feel something. Or buy a more interesting. Possibly get a manual bcuz I bet ur a gaygit who drives an auto.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Also, time to step up to a motorcycle so you can feel something
          It just translates into "I wish I had a gf on the back"

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When I was a senior in high school, this nerdy freshman had a huge crush on my girlfriend. He was socially moronic and didn't understand the concept of relationships - definitely brought up in an extremely sheltered home, never got his ass kicked, etc. so he thought that he could talk to my girl without repercussions (which would have been alpha af if the little dweeb wasn't borderline moronic and didn't know better)

So anyways after lunch one day I go up to him and say "hey Stephen, if you really want to get Molly to like you, you need to make her think you have a big dick" and I press down on my gym shorts showing the outline of my dick and then pull out the banana in my pocket. "I keep one of these taped to my boxers and it makes me look frickin HUNG" LMAO and I explained how to duct tape it to his thigh and told him to wear gym shorts tomorrow so people will be able go see the outline. And sure fricking enough the next day he's wearing gym shorts instead of the homosexual cargo pants he always wore hahahahaha so I go up to him and ask if he's wearing the banana and he lifts up his shorts a little and shows me the frickin banana I gave him wrapped in like 20 layers of tape hahahahaha

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Part 2

So anyways lunch time rolls around and I find Stephen and call him over to our table and tell him he should get up on the table and start dancing, whipping his hips around so people will see the outline of his "banana dick" (I had already told my buddies what this moron did) and we all start hyping him up - "STEPHEN! STEPHEN! STEPHEN!" and then I just pick him up and put him on the table and at first the moron is just standing there but we all start clapping and acting like were raining dollar bills on him at the strip club and sure enough he starts doing the most moronic/autistic dance ever hahahaha and when it's clear the entire lunch room of like 500 people is watching this kid, I SHANK down his gym shorts revealing that crudely taped banana taped to his leg hahahahahhahaha holy shit I'm in tears thinking about it hahahahaha the entire lunch room frickin erupted in laughter and he jumps off the table and runs away pulling up his shorts, "people yelling was that a frickin BANANA!?" hahahaaha I start chanting "NANA DICK! NANA DICK! NANA DICK!" As he sprints off and soon half the fricking lunch room is chanting "NANA DICK!" LMAOOOO I guarantee that little geek could hear "nana dick" echoing off the walls of the school hallway as he ran away LOL. I got 2 days OSS but it was completely worth it. That kid was referred to as "banana dick" for the rest of the year and probably the rest of high school.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

how is that even embarrassing it's not like he did it on his own
        you're more likely to be known as the backstabbing c**t when people hear his story or do you really think pulling cheap short term 'owns' is all life is

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Part 2

So anyways lunch time rolls around and I find Stephen and call him over to our table and tell him he should get up on the table and start dancing, whipping his hips around so people will see the outline of his "banana dick" (I had already told my buddies what this moron did) and we all start hyping him up - "STEPHEN! STEPHEN! STEPHEN!" and then I just pick him up and put him on the table and at first the moron is just standing there but we all start clapping and acting like were raining dollar bills on him at the strip club and sure enough he starts doing the most moronic/autistic dance ever hahahaha and when it's clear the entire lunch room of like 500 people is watching this kid, I SHANK down his gym shorts revealing that crudely taped banana taped to his leg hahahahahhahaha holy shit I'm in tears thinking about it hahahahaha the entire lunch room frickin erupted in laughter and he jumps off the table and runs away pulling up his shorts, "people yelling was that a frickin BANANA!?" hahahaaha I start chanting "NANA DICK! NANA DICK! NANA DICK!" As he sprints off and soon half the fricking lunch room is chanting "NANA DICK!" LMAOOOO I guarantee that little geek could hear "nana dick" echoing off the walls of the school hallway as he ran away LOL. I got 2 days OSS but it was completely worth it. That kid was referred to as "banana dick" for the rest of the year and probably the rest of high school.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Part 2

I’m so proud of you anon, you were definitely the coolest Chad in school! Boy those were the days!!!!!

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

t. Nana dick

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Summer after senior year your girlfriend figured out that wasn’t a banana taped to my leg

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Part 2

>t. still attends high school football games because that's when he peaked

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Part 2

based. nerds and other autistic subhumans need their skulls crushed into the pavement

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

...Travis Bickle? Is that you?

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The irony is, any ride that's got 50/50 leather bench seats and a column shifter, so you can actually have your passenger seated next to you, is going to be the sort of ride that dogbrains call a "grandpa car", i.e., a Town Car or Grand Marquis. Pussy magets always, always, always have sore-ass bucket seats.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wonder why women like pickups?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because they’ve got an 8 foot bed that never has to be made
        If it weren’t for trucks we wouldn’t have tailgates

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The worst feeling is when you look outside and see a guy and girl laughing as they get in their car

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you can't find joy alone, you won't find it with a woman. Not only because its all in your head, but everything about you, your appearance, your body language, the way you talk to and interact with others, is going to reflect your subconscious. People (especially women) will read this and match that energy. Find some other hobbies you like. Start a cool project. Get excited about something and build something you can be proud of. Doesn't matter if that thing is body building or model trains, honestly, something is better than the aimless drifting mentality. Thats just my 2c.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ARZdwS6.jpeg

We're all gonna WAGMI. Stop thinking negatively, no matter how your surroundings are. If you want to experience a better life, you first have to believe it can happen. I'm a turbo incel and I've gotten a job and started to make some money now. 2 years ago I didn't have a car. Now I have one. Two years ago if you told me I would own a car two years later, I would never believe it. That's one problem solved, now on to the next. God won't abandon you. Have hope. Stop worrying all the time. Get into your spiritual roots, regardless of what race you are or what culture you belong to. That's one avenue for getting gfs. No I don't have one yet but I believe If I do it honestly, I can find an honest one.

Based replies. You’ll need to find a way to make your soul happy first anon. Hobby, exercise, church, laughing therapy, yoga, just don’t do drugs or alcohol, they’ll just hide the symptoms from you. No one will like you if you do that.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We're all gonna WAGMI. Stop thinking negatively, no matter how your surroundings are. If you want to experience a better life, you first have to believe it can happen. I'm a turbo incel and I've gotten a job and started to make some money now. 2 years ago I didn't have a car. Now I have one. Two years ago if you told me I would own a car two years later, I would never believe it. That's one problem solved, now on to the next. God won't abandon you. Have hope. Stop worrying all the time. Get into your spiritual roots, regardless of what race you are or what culture you belong to. That's one avenue for getting gfs. No I don't have one yet but I believe If I do it honestly, I can find an honest one.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>we're all gonna we're all gonna make it

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what part of that was unclear?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

nothing i was just being a smartass

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Stop stuttering, moron

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars are peak gay. Get a (fast) motorcycle and you'll never be bored again in your life.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Drive around a dog instead. It'll appreciate you more AND it doesn't talk 🙂

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>*shits all over the seat*
      Nothin' personnel, human

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *