the car killed america

America could have been a beautiful place to live in but now it resembles a dystopian hellscape

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go back to europe.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He’s right tho
      Whites got greedy for the land then being efficient with it
      We got lots of open land and housing crisis at same time

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cope. Driving a car is more comfortable and more technoligically advanced than riding bikes or trains.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's true. Your opinion on cars is the ultimate litmus test on whether you can think for yourself or you're just adhoc defending status quos. You truly cannot call yourself sentient if you fell compelled to defend the state of North American infrastructure when it is criticized. Everyone suffers from this except a very small minority of very rich and influential people.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your average In N Out drive through.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>webm
      This only works in America because of our car culture. In any other country, all the cars would be crashing into each other because other countries don't think teaching their kids how to drive is an essential skill.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>this only works
        >this works
        •_•

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes. Look at your own webm. All those cars going through, no crashes.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The accident rate in the USA dwarfs every other firstie c**t

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Only because the road networks here are max difficulty. Other countries are tutorial roads.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that isn't my webm and you guys are genuinely sheep

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

these are obviously the parents driving dumb moron

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You say that but Unitedstatians can't handle roundabouts even if they're simple and greatly reduce traffic deaths.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Actually those numbers are inflated by Pakistanis and zainichi Koreans

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is always mindboggling to me. EVERY TIME there's even a slight drive thru line, I park and go get my food significantly faster than the car which arrived right before me into the drive thru line. Drive thru behavior in this country is the ultimate proof that most people were cattle-ized a long time ago

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It should actually be illegal to block traffic in order to wait in life in a drive-thru

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Total /n/igger Death, I hope you get maimed and have to eat from a straw, /n/igger

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the spammer is a fricking mexican
      Lol

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This is your future subhuman

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

How many childrens can run over the newest Ford pickup without the driver notice?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

don't know about the rest of the world but cycling on freeways in america is illegal

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the car killed america
    Whoa, thank you Henry Ford.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ironicaly it was not his fault. He made car for people that need cars, then he made tractors, and this lifted hundres of thousands out of extreme rural poverty.
      The problem came when the concorency start suing Ford and figure out ways to sell more cars than americans need.

Pic related sued Ford because his wages were to high, you don't even need to read history to understand why.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://desuarchive.org/int/search/image/6IozWu3kYdalHbMrDU5Pwg/

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think I'd probably kill myself if I lived in a place like this. How the hell do you even meet people outside of work??

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You have to make an effort to join hobby groups.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You don't. It's a big part of the reason why the country is falling apart.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You have to meet in school basically. But it's why everyone is terminally online in their little bubbles. Absolutely soulless atomized society

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what happened to the concept of community in america?
        when i was younger i remember being taught about community shits and its important to know your neighbors. strangely enough those that taught me about it were baptist missionaries probably from ohio. i was from a poor area.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That concept died about 30 years ago

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It was destroyed by individualism and materialism.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's not exclusive to suburbs.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/20/nyregion/loneliness-epidemic.html
      Shit even in Tokyo 70% of people feel lonely.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Reminds me of my city. Except our homeless don't live on the street they cluster into empty lots and make little tent villages. How they survive the winters is beyond me.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to think that until I learnt that in America, cities are actually seen as undesirable areas where poor people live in
    In Australia it's the exact opposite and so I was always extremely confused when I saw Americans talking shit about their cities
    How do you, who opposes cars and is presumably pro-public transport, justify your belief when your cities are like this?
    How do you convince people to move back into the cities?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cities are like this because of car centric infrastructure

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

From what I've read, it happened post WW2 when white Americans had more wealth and opportunists and they chose to move out of the cities and into the suburbs

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It happened because they were scared of black people, and in the process of running away made Black folk an ACTUAL danger to upstanding black families and created hellholes of poverty where black families live in constant fear of Black folk and other people totally ignore until crime overflows all the way out into the suburbs. It was ass backwards and cowardly to start with, now we're reaping the consequences.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I hate cars in cities so much it’s unreal.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We all get that cars have their issues, but my God are some of you just chronic losers looking to blame your failures on something external wherever possible.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to hate cars but thankfully there was a car guy who readily handed my ass to me in the argument and as i've grown up a bit i realize that yes, cars are actually preferable over urban areas.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're just antisocial

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>t. future mugging victim
        theres never been a worse time in america to live in a city. You are gonna either be mugged by Black folk or jeered at by a pride parade for being white.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Look I get it that driving sucks. I don't like owning a car either. But I do not want to live in a densely packed urban city that forces me on an income tax treadmill. My personal solution to this is simply reintroduce the idea of insular communities, make all jobs local. Trading one shitty extreme from another shitty extreme seems like playing a stupid game.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You don't have to live in a city if you want to own a car. They have a legitimate appliance use for most rural people, just not for suburbanites - there is zero reason to cater to Kathy the nosy HOA president with a 5500 lb 10 mpg death machine that strokes her ego and flicks her bean or John the accountant with soft baby hands driving a Ford F-350 to Cava with a pristine bed that will never know a load.

Car-centric development in this country has paved over cities and turned them into sprawling monstrosities that end up swallowing up traditional communities and once-independent small towns into soulless "suburbs"
      Suburbanites want to feel like the conquerer of nature's next frontier while having soft hands and wanting the petty conveniences of a city. This builds ugly, artificial communities which have never existed in history. Cities were large and dense, towns and villages were dense in the market center with farmland and homesteads on the outskirts.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Grim

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I remember a news report from the covabunga ages when people were standing in line for food aid, in their brand new trucks. I also think it's the only continent were homeless people are likey to have a car.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

homie every country on Earth has cars and at the same time doesn't suffer from this problem, stop being moronic.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Americans can never have a nuanced opinion on anything. They either love cars or want them gone completely

16. 4 weeks ago
    Seanonymous

some people just rather be druggie nomads than work and invest to move up in caste so life sucks less. i don't entirely blame them. the right life factors play out i might do the same, but humanx are two things: comfort seeking and lazy, and once you show them they can be lazier or comfier or both they often have a hard time going back to their old way of life

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wasn't the car per se, it was mostly the massive SUVs and the four lane streets and parking lots that mutilated America

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What killed Argentina then?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The agro export model

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *