The chariot of the white man.

The chariot of the white man.

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how can it be the chariot of the white man if its not the most popular car in white countries.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Europe
      >white
      >USA
      >white

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

take your shitty pepe with food memes back to DA, Black person.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

europe is like 90% muslim now

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hardly. Just some autistic liberals buy that thing.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The chariot of the white (wo)man.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Most women drive Chevy Mid and Small SUVs in this area. Almost all GMC Envoy or whatever the frick that is. I'm in front or behind one almost every day every drive.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You posted the wrong pic friendo

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Shit, wrong pic.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's a Mazda, ain't it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The mazdas had a different front end and some other styling quirks

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The Ford Courier was a rebadged Mazda B series, but all Rangers were a Ford design and the North American Mazda B series became the rebadge with the 1994 model, moving to the Ranger platform.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yes and no.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isn't that the inline four that was taken from the Pinto? A buddy of mine has a '92, and he's begging me to sell him a Grand Marquis so he can do an engine swap. I don't have the heart to tell him it won't fit.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Panda5

I've driven some boring cars in my day but I used to DD with my neighbor's corolla of that gen and holy frick it's the most-boring car I've ever driven. I've driven worse cars, but they at least get my mind going. There's just something soulless about these. I'm sure they're reliable with cheap parts, but I'd almost rather not drive than drive a Corolla again.

• 2 weeks ago
      Panda5

And by "DD" I mean designated driver. I drove tons of drunken college friends in that thing and it still wasn't fun.

• 2 weeks ago
      READ ME

They're comfortable. They are debadged Lexuses. Don't know what you mean.

• 2 weeks ago
        Panda5

I don't like comfortable, but also these aren't it. Corollas are as basic as it gets and are as comfortable as any other basic sedan. A Mirage might even be more comfortable.

• 2 weeks ago
          READ ME

Camrys are bigger, better seats, softer suspension - like a couch on wheels. Literally a budget luxury experience. I don't know what you are talking about.

• 2 weeks ago
            Panda5

>Camrys are bigger, better seats, softer suspension - like a couch on wheels.
            So like 95% of cars but camrys and corollas do it worse. I don't give a shit about comfort but know it when I see it and they aren't comfortable. Most people want a couch on wheels, and they don't desire these cars.

• 2 weeks ago
            READ ME

Yeah, but what other 20-year-old car is still on the road?

• 2 weeks ago
            Panda5

Many of them? My car is 15 years old and I still see it as brand-new.
            Karen's torque converter went in her '06 'rolla - she's gonna scrap it and loan something new.
            But also comfort doesn't equate to reliability - and these cars are more reliable than comfortable.

6. 2 weeks ago
    READ ME

I'm south asian. This is my car. Find something else, whitey.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

THE chariot of the white man

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is the white man allowed to drive anything fun

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Namegay line

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *