The chariot of the white man. Flashy, fast cars are for browns and blacks who use them as status symbols

The chariot of the white man
Flashy, fast cars are for browns and blacks who use them as status symbols

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Praise the hard working economy cars of the world, everything else is bullshit.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Based. Nothing says I'm a working white man like a good ol Corolla. Reliable, dependable, simple, iconic. When life's getting you down, a Corolla will always be there for you.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Unironically me, no matter what happens at the labouring job site, I know my Toyota is waiting for me, it's going to play podcasts and I am going to drive home. Most importantly, it's going to work and I am not going to spend my pay packet on it.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I wasted my pay packet on "mods"

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

thank you zoomer for your invaluable contribution to my Cringe Compilation

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

what zoomer
          >works
          >responsible with money

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The 3rd Gen Matrix XRS. It's a car, and not a bad one. But oh... how far it has fallen...

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

3rd Gen Matrix* The new XRS is the GR.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are these shitbox eggbox abominations so fricking popular here? There's always like 10 threads in the catalog about these fricking things. Boring nothingburger cars.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They work everyday, have fully independent suspension, and don't chug fuel like a motherfricker, and are obscenely practical Anon, what's not to love, for a generation of young, disenfranchised people?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I fricking love egg cars so much, no idea why.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

agreed t. fellow civic owner. Eggshits are based

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/vaVdK3I.jpeg

I fricking love egg cars so much, no idea why.

my first car was a 2008 hyundai accent and I hated it, I can't stand tiny asian egg cars

t. 6ft tall

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The eggest of cars.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Toyota shills are playing hard ATM. Reminds me of Tesla a year ago.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what's up with that? there's at least half a dozen toyota threads up right now.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

they probably overbuilt something and cant clear the lots fast enough

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

o i c
            must be too many toyota crayolas

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They gotta do something with all of the money they saved by not putting a proper Toyota motor in anything these days.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

idk man, I gave one of these to my wife and currently enjoying minimal depreciation. Keep praising it.

I do respect it was sold in manual for some time, though.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Aren't Corollas one of the best cars in the world for holding their value long term? Toyotas in general, really.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

DA is full of poorgays that try to cope with their cheap piece of shit cars by attempting to turn them into memes. It’s the same reason why the Miata and Twingo got popular here.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

those are actually good cars
        the nurolla is just garbage with no redeeming features

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How important is finding one of these with a J Vin? They're hard to find where I live. They sell fast. I'd obviously prefer a Japanese built one, but does the build quality really differ?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They're built in the same fashion with the same parts no matter where, Anon... Hondas are no different, I've seen J VIN Hondas fricking up in similar ways to my American built one.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i prefer to always be chudmaxxing. people need to know that I hate nonwhites

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

car related

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I hate non whites
        >posts the car non white clout chasers like the most

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Asians can't drive their own cars? What brown hands desire a BRZ86?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're right, only pink sunburned hands desire that

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What do we think of the OEM Cross Bars? I was considering getting them. I'm an avid hiker so I'd like somewhere to store my gear.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

t. Jose Fernandez, 5% Irish

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Post eyes.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Gay

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love the current Corolla hatch, but it's pretty fricking flashy. This is the one I'd get btw. Yes I realize the gold/bronze wheels are kind of Black persony but w/e I love it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The problem is the Nightshade only comes on the SE trim. So you lose all the bells and whistles you get on the XSE trim

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>red corolla hatch on Black person wheels
    let me paint you a picture:
    fart can exhaust, Black personbass, staying in 1st until 30mph, dumping clutch at red lights, attempting to race anyone with a pulse... ahhh yes, white people.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ugly generic bar of soap shitbox with le angry car headlights
    No thanks I have more self respect than that.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live in the Bay Area. I noticed that most GR Corolla owners are either asiatic techies with money to burn or dumb frick Mexicans who work constructions and pay high ass markup for a used one (my neighbor actually)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have never seen a gr corolla in my life but i live in a midwestern shithole

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

corolla hatch chads, why are we so high IQ?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because we didn't waste our money on a bad car.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that's not a honda fit

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>a fricking torsion beam
      >over Corolla hatch rear wishbones
      I'm a Honda guy but what is that

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Torsion beam != bad
        Pretty much every Renaultsport product, the Fiesta ST and FK2 Type R have torsion beams and are great cars

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>white
    You can't trace your lineage to a single region so you resort to that cope.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>wrong wheel drive
    >McDonald's
    grody

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What is the McDonald's meme?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Macpherson strut, it's kind of a meme on here to hate it because it can't camber itself to compensate the roll of a vehicle when cornering to fully utilize the tire contact patch, I prefer double wishbone front suspension on a car, but I'm not gonna complain if something has macpherson strut, especially if it's a fully independent car with multilink in the rear end, I am happy.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

macpherson struts. they are poo and only used for cost savings over a proper double wishbone or SLA front suspension, there is no benefit to them other than price

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

they're better than torsion beam though, aren't they? That's what all the other hatches use now afaik.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>there is no benefit to them other than price
          False, the fact that camber is largely based on steering angle and caster means they provide the best braking stability which is important to manufacturers who dont want their car to end up on the top most deadly cars list.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Modern commuter rides are the final car redpill. They've been outstanding forever and don't hold anything against you when you accept reality and turn to them after years of bashing on them for not being in rap music videos. Praise the accords, corollas, civics, and camrys.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They really are, when you consider the performance of a modern day commuter car relative to how usable and reliable it is, it's unbelievable, yeah a Ferrari would be cool to drive, but those things are so compromised and unusable, and of poor quality, that people don't bother to put any more than 15,000 miles in 20 years.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Dear predictable, you want an appliance that takes you from A to B.
        I, a true enthusiast, appreciate soul and passion.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This except wholeheartedly unironically. You don't get a Corolla or a Civic because you want a sports car that's going to blow the doors off a joggers stolen shitbox at the lights. You get one because they always work when you need them to, and are practical as hell. They aren't toys, they aren't fast, they aren't even cool, they're dependable, and practical. As far as owning a car goes, nothing is more important.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>They aren't toys... they aren't even cool
        my Fit is THOUGH...

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick, I mean corollas are dependable? I guess? But they sure as hell they ain't practical. Tiny boot and no room in the back seats even by compact hatchback standards. Plus no matter what toyotacucks say their CVT ain't magic, its just as soulless and unresponsive as any other. And they certainly ain't cheap.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Tiny boot
      It's a hatch anon just fold the rear seats down when you need the extra storage space. You're right on the rear seat space, but honestly frick the chumps you put back there anyways. They should just be happy they have their own doors.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Toyota only sells hybrids in my market now except the hilux and the gr trim yaris, doubling the cost of all cars
    I suffer

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They don't even sell the Yaris in my country.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

derp

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Taillights are whack. OEM ones look way nicer.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you will never be japanese

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Flashy, fast cars are for browns and blacks who use them as status symbols
    When is this meme cope gonna die
    I didn't come to a car board to fantasize about Corollas all day. Not saying it's a bad car but don't you want something that excites you?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Not saying it's a bad car but don't you want something that excites you?
      Only browns need something exciting. White men™ need utilitarianism so we can hunt deers and engage in TND. You aren't brown are you?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Holy shit that embarrassing mix of cope and larp.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd rather have a car that effortlessly works every single day. Toys come after. They're never the priority.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Never knocked it, and if you need something to meet that need, a Corolla is probably the best choice as they are dead reliable. I'm just pointing out that it's getting old how you can't bring up anything exciting or cool before it gets shot down as a brown person's car (which is kinda funny if you think about the implication)

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is this the white people brand (at least in Europe)?
    SandBlack folk who «made it» buy BMW, Audi and Mercedes but I’ve never seen a nafri driving a Tesla

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just got myself a 2020 Corolla Touring.
    Great quality tbh, having moved from a shitty 2021 Tesla Model 3 to various other cars, I was always disappointed with the build quality, the corolla is very sturdily built and does not squeak, it has enough umph for daily driving.

The only other car which has sturdy build quality was my dad's 2003 Prado.

Even my f25 X3 squeaked like a b***h from all the shitty plastic.

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Muttyota
    >white man's car
    kek

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. Darius Washington McDonaldson

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Basedmobile that college kids use for status. I shit you not, as a college kid, these are the modern boyracer's car. A former classmate from my high school has riced his brand new one out (paid for by Dr. Daddy's money), he is mixed race Hispanic-Asian and weighs 250 lbs, by the way.

The chariot of the white man is a Panther Body, V6 Buick or an older smaller pickup (Ranger, or S10). All grandpa vehicles, but it is better to be associated with boomers than zoomers or mutts.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Those are pedomobiles and spicmobiles

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not here, again, I live in Hispanic Central (Florida), the hispanics drive Rams, (00s) Corollas and Venzas. Nissan pickups too, but I think that is obvious.

The only pedo I know is, again, that guy from my high school. He drives a ricemobile Corolla.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

All the pedos i know drive those land barges from early 2000s, buicks, fords, lexuses.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>All the pedos i know

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>lexuses
            *Lexi

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>lexuses
            *Lexi

*Lexus
            >I have had two Lexus.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Basedmobile that college kids use for status. I shit you not, as a college kid, these are the modern boyracer's car. A former classmate from my high school has riced his brand new one out (paid for by Dr. Daddy's money), he is mixed race Hispanic-Asian and weighs 250 lbs, by the way.

The chariot of the white man is a Panther Body, V6 Buick or an older smaller pickup (Ranger, or S10). All grandpa vehicles, but it is better to be associated with boomers than zoomers or mutts.

Panthers -> pedomobiles. Only weird, obese and smokers drive these. Also Ford...

V6 Buick -> geriatric car, or people with some job in an insurance company getting a fleet car.

Old Ranger/S10 -> shit trucks that can't tow a shopping cart.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Hispanic-Asian
      I feel this could make a really hot girl, but if you got a fat son... well let's just say the fat frick club found themselves a new member.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, he actually managed to get a girlfriend once. He just hooked up with her (a daughter of a rich boomer couple in the same neighborhood as him) and then did nothing about it. A romantic date in his eyes was watching anime with her.

Also, he is openly a Redditor. I think that speaks for itself.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What a frickin loser

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The story only gets worse. Last I spoke to him (I bumped into him at lunch). He is failing in calculus at college, refuses to turn in half of his school work, has a cum sock and does marijuana. He is doing flight, which is one of the easiest degrees to get. (That is, they only need Calc I, where as 95% of degrees at college require Diff. Eq. or Linear Algebra and everything before them).

I found out the failing bit from his mother who I bumped into the week before. If she found out the rest, his ass would be beat until it turned purple. I kind of want to share this information because I have the chance and think that he could succeed at life, but I am not looking to make enemies either.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He still managed to hook up with a rich b***h. You sound jealous

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No, because I am dating someone even more affluent, I live clean and my relationship has lasted longer than his. I am not really mad, I just hope that is life is not heading where I think it is.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

By the way, excuse me if I came across as arrogant here. I am not targeting affluent women, things worked out this way. I merely sought someone who was intellectually on a similar level to me (not especially smart, but with a good sense of priorities), this man I speak of did something similar to me.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

*tips fedora*

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

M'Lady.

In this moment I am euphoric

Oh dear, I guess I really fricked up here. Again, my apologies that I came across this way. It was late and I was only up to keep watch of my father who fell the day before. Not that any of that excuses me or anything.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

In this moment I am euphoric

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The chariot of the white man is a Panther Body, V6 Buick or an older smaller pickup (Ranger, or S1
      Maybe if you're washed up, white man can't be he pillar of society if the car does not start. Also LAMO the frick is a Buick

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Also LAMO the frick is a Buick

They make the undisputed best wagon on the market.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They were the king of the wagon in the latter 20th century. Roadmasters are still are not an uncommon sight to this day.

>The chariot of the white man is a Panther Body, V6 Buick or an older smaller pickup (Ranger, or S1
          Maybe if you're washed up, white man can't be he pillar of society if the car does not start. Also LAMO the frick is a Buick

No, I know some middle class guys who drive Crown Vic PPVs and Town Cars

Old Rangers and S10s are 99% hispanic where I live. New ones are probably the whitest vehicles around though, 2017+ midsizes are exclusively driven by 30-something white guys whose entire personalities either revolve around guns or camping/overlanding.

For me, it is Nissan, Toyota and Mitsubishi that are mostly hispanic, followed by Isuzu. American trucks do not appeal to them. Newer midsize and compact trucks always have gay pride stickers on them in my area.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Old Rangers and S10s are 99% hispanic where I live. New ones are probably the whitest vehicles around though, 2017+ midsizes are exclusively driven by 30-something white guys whose entire personalities either revolve around guns or camping/overlanding.

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why the hell are any of you even here discussing cars? Wtf is there to discuss about npc cars anyway?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nothing. Because they always run with zero issues with the most basic level of maintenance.

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

low T cope thread
    correct answer is a 3 row suv for your hot wife and 3 sons

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What if you have a daughter

M'Lady.
      [...]
      Oh dear, I guess I really fricked up here. Again, my apologies that I came across this way. It was late and I was only up to keep watch of my father who fell the day before. Not that any of that excuses me or anything.

Understandable, sire. How does thy father fare? I pray for his hasty recovery.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He is able to walk, which is good. But he needs his walking stick, which he had to get after a stroke six months ago. It does not seem like he broke anything, which is good, but only time will tell.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My parents aren't old yet, in their late 40s, but it's really surreal to watch your parents get older and weaker.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It truly is. In the past sixth months, he has had a stroke, a heart condition develop, and enlarged left atrium and now this fall. He has trouble sleeping these days too.

I am not ready to lose him yet if something does happen to him.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It truly is. In the past sixth months, he has had a stroke, a heart condition develop, and enlarged left atrium and now this fall. He has trouble sleeping these days too.

I am not ready to lose him yet if something does happen to him.

my mom is 71 and still working as a nurse but im scared she's gonna be one of those people who work all their life only to just suddenly drop dead one day in retirement because their bodies just aren't used to that

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That is a worry, my father went into retirement after open heart surgery, he cannot deal with stress, but last year was a year of Hell, unfortunately.

In any case, I wish your mother the best.

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazda 3 is better

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the sedan sure, the hatch is a great example of style ruining substance. test drove one nad it was like sitting in a black void, and you constantly needed to check the massive blind spots

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm looking at buying one but I'm not waiting 6+ months to have it delivered.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My dealership had to go through 5 of them before I finally got mine. Luckily it's the exact one I wanted because my dealers boss felt bad for him and pulled some strings to get me it. Took about 2 weeks. I had a lease on a 2021 SE and they gave me my full equity on it. Only downside, they don't make standard transmissions anymore. This CVT feels good though, it has a physical first gear that should increase its lifespan, and it pulls hard in that gear. It's fun for an automatic.

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

mazda 3/cx-30: the official car of toyota drivers that wanted something nice to sit in instead

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

hatches are ugly
    >but anon wha-
    no

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've been looking at these for a little while now just to have something to slam miles on to go to work in, but I just found out earlier this week that my wife is pregnant so I'm thinking a Camry might be a bit safer and roomier. I'm getting tired of daily driving my Frontier, the leaf spring suspension is not comfortable at all and the gas mileage is dog shit.

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Feels good man

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Corolla checking in

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What is going on with that black paint?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tasteful

https://i.imgur.com/DOIKCbN.jpeg

Corolla checking in

Complete abomination, even Hondabros would look at this with disgust and contempt.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
        • 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous
  36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

based, frick eurotrash. Hate Black folk, jeets and chinks.

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is there any car community stronger than the Corolla Brotherhood?

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do Civicgays always rice out their cars but CorollaChads keep it tasteful?

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How are the CVTs in the new Corollas? It's the only option since they dropped the 6MT and put them only in the GRs. I heard they have a physical first gear now to take the brunt of the load from takeoff. Will this help with their reliability?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Honest to god I'd just get the Hybrid Corolla at that point. The price difference is borderline nothing and the hybrid unit is a known and extremely reliable quantity. Otherwise I hear they're alright and go the mileage if you really don't want to spend the tiny bit extra for the hybrid.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

True, there’s a torque converter and a first gear. The CVT is the second gear. So, this car has this very unique 2-gear auto with a variable ratio second gear.

It’s drives alright, launches pretty well, zippy enough to get by.

My only gripes with are:
      - the car loves to beep at you, it beeps for every thing
      -seats are made for hunchbacks, that’s a general Toyota problem

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>the car loves to beep at you, it beeps for every thing
        I'm glad my old Honda only likes to beep with the initial key turn for ignition and if you open the driver door with the key still in the ignition and lightly reeeeeeees at you for leaving the lights on and opening the door and both instances are only when the car is not running to make sure you don't leave lights on or that keys aren't left behind.
        I laughed when I found out my buddy's Toyota beeps at him for being in reverse like the exterior warning sound large commercial/industrial vehicles make in reverse, in a tiny manual car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>seats are made for hunchbacks
        hold my beer, buying 2015 'rolla. t. picrel

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Smells like pizza and garlic sauce in there

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Flashy, fast cars are for browns and blacks who use them as status symbols
    They can afford them, you can't, just say that. You didn't grow up with a fricking Corolla poster on your bedroom wall.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Corolla is the every man's car. You just don't get it. You've never experienced true reliability. Something about owning a car that just works everytime all the time is special.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A good reliable car definitely has its place as a sensible daily driver, I'm just sick of how anything cool or fast is regarded as solely being for black and brown people, this is a frickin auto enthusiast board

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>this is a frickin auto enthusiast board
          No anon, this is a car-themed crab bucket

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sirs

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

e210
      checking in

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>bottoms out at the McDonald's drive thru

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's a rare color, lasted only a couple years I think

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>pulled off the wiper for the wiper delete
      >didn't remove the motor
      >now the window looks like it has a nipple

https://i.imgur.com/2HBsGw6.png

e210
      checking in

>tow strap inside the tow hook for extra towing
      >quick release bumper straps for a bumper that looks incredibly difficult to take off anyways

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

bronze oxide, abased color. wish Toyota would do more with it

43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just say you're a poor white incel instead of coping like this it's embarrassing

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

White Toyota Chad checking in
    Bought a brand new Toyota RAV4 hybrid top spec model

Was it an eye watering amount?
    Yes

Is the TCO over 10 years lower than any other car?
    Yes

I'm set for years of comfortable and reliable motoring

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  46. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>people modifying and spending weeks worth of paychecks on base corollas

please do not make eye contact with me when i’m in my stock GRC, please do not attempt to race me, take a photo of my car, or ask me questions. You are a moron, most likely of spanish origin, and we are not the same. Your aftermarket intake, fake carbon spoiler, cardboard diffuser, and mis-matched wheels make your car slower and make you look like a subhuman.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That’s actually a GRC modded by a moronic Filipino here in San Jose.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

With all that talk sounds like you got an RCF, and I'm not talking about the Lexus.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>stock
      gay

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So, I want to ask here because I don't want to make another thread. I'm a complete brainlet when it comes to cars and my dad told me its time to upgrade my old mini. So yeah, I'm looking at leasing a car and giving the mini to my wife. My dad recommended me the corolla, told me it's reliable and decent for the city and long trips. Should I look anywhere else or do I just take his advice? He explained to me that the parts in case of repair are dirt cheap compared to other cars. I'm going to test drive both the hatchback and the sedan tomorrow.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There is literally no car in the world more reliable than a Toyota Corolla for it's price point. They just fricking run, and run, and run.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

depending on how often you plan on carrying people in the back seats, you might want to get a camry instead. 4 fatasses will struggle with the corolla's leg room.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

am this anon

I test drove both of them, the hatchback feels better imo, but I drove the hatchback with mt and the sedan auto. They let me try out a Yaris cross too but it was pretty stiff.

There is literally no car in the world more reliable than a Toyota Corolla for it's price point. They just fricking run, and run, and run.

Thanks for the input.

depending on how often you plan on carrying people in the back seats, you might want to get a camry instead. 4 fatasses will struggle with the corolla's leg room.

It's just me and the wife.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sorry, the other way around. The sedan manual and the hatchback auto.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The sedans aren't really auto. They're CVTs. That being said, Toyota probably has among the best CVTs on the market. They have a physical first gear to take on the load from takeoff.

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brown guy here. Happy to see that we bullied the whites into dreaming about corollas

49. 3 weeks ago
    Sage all ugly slow gay cars

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a first gen matrix base model with a 5 speed manual. Only opuyion is air con. I'm 100% white. I can afford a better car but I choose to keep the matrix

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Poor people thread.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Poor people buy Hyundai and whatever other shitboxes they get their hands on. They unironically think Toyotas are too expensive, even though they cost monumentally less to maintain.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

As a poorgay, I can attest to that. I can get a mid to high spec Hyundai with 23k euroshekels ,for a base spec Toyota or Mazda I need at least 28k and a Honda would set me back at least 30k(for a jazz, civics start at 38k). I highly doubt that the japs maintenance costs are cheaper enough to cover the 5-7k difference though.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

post your car then.

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

*The chariot of the white female
    FIFY, sweaty

53. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why can't other manufacturers do what Toyota does? They're all I will ever buy. When I own a Toyota I feel good about my purchase. I never have remorse. I know I bought a car that will get me back and forth to work and wherever the frick with no issue. There's such a great peace of mind when owning a Yota.

54. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>his Corolla doesn't have a J Vin
    Lmao
    Lol even

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't want to buy a hybrid Corolla (yet) so my only choice are American or Canadian made. Both are fine. Toyota plants don't employ union workers.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can get a regular Corolla with a J vin

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *