Ape Out Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sporty
    Come on now… be serious

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They're sportier than a pickup or SUV, though that's not saying much.
      Also sportier than a pre-90's American car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Also faster than the Mighty Miata

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I dunno, they can have a certain appeal. Better lines than a modern SUV blob.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The Minivan is the King of Cars
      This is true but the public ego psyche really does not like minivans. There's not much to be said for people who refuse the correct option because they realize no utility in maximizing practicality in the size of a parking space.

>Come on now… be serious
      They're not great for strictly sports car application but you'd be surprised how fat of a tire you can install on a minivan, because of the nature of it being a very large car. They benefit disproportionately more from tires and rim upgrades, mainly because OEM tires are crappy and the OEM rims are heavy and cheap. Brake ducts would also help as well, automakers habitually undersize them for lower repair costs.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do they still make them with pop up tents like that? That's dope

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just bought my first minivan today

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I just bought my first minivan today
      Short of wrecking it or rust, you'll probably drive a minivan for a very long time. The Sienna and Odyssey occupy places on the top 10 longest driven cars because they're designed to be a background presence in your life. Not the prettiest but it's dependable no matter what.

https://i.imgur.com/EZL9G4K.jpeg

Objectively inferior to the European MPV

The American standard for a minivan is the ability to fix 4x8 sheets. To play devil's advocate, the new Sienna doesn't now that the 2nd row isn't easy to remove since most Sienna owners haul kids instead of home renovations.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Based Costco shopper. Fill that minivan with 10 roast chickens and 50 gallons of mayo.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Objectively inferior to the European MPV

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>some of the longest lasting vehicles are minivans
    who told you this lol? Minivans are notorious for chewing through trannies. They also tend to rust like a motherfricker. Most are dead a little after 200k miles.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>they chew through transmissions
      This was an issue specific to a few years of Honda Oddysey.

Also Chrysler, but any chrysler car likes to chew through transmissions.

>They rust
      So does any car, they are all made out of steel anon.

>most are dead a little after 200k miles
      Not only is this not true, the average person dumps a car at 150k if not sooner, anon.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are Siennas and Odysseys so expensive? What are you supposed to do to get a reliable minivan?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

toyota tax and honda tax, respectively
      >What are you supposed to do to get a reliable minivan?
      sienna or older caravan. sienna will have a few little naggles but more power than it needs, pre-pentastar caravans/town and countries are maximum comfy and stow and go seats are great, the 3.3 and 3.8 will take the kind of abuse normally reserved for ford modulars, but the troony will either give out the week you buy it or soldier on like a masochist for another 200,000 miles and nothing in between

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>What are you supposed to do to get a reliable minivan?
      Buy a passenger spec GM Express with a pushrod V8. Minivans serve a role buy at $50k+ there are much, much better alternatives. A minivan is just a midsize sedan power and drivetrain moving a 5000lb van. That's definitely not a good thing from a longevity standpoint.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Work vans are a lot more expensive than minivans these days though, at least in my area. Even a rust bucket is thousands of dollars now.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah because they usually still have some life left in them. Why do you think the $50k Minivan is worth $5k or less after 10 years?

>That's definitely not a good thing from a longevity standpoint.
          Minivans are some of the longest lasting vehicles.

Where are you tisms getting this shit from? When was the last time you saw a second gen Caravan? First gen Odysseys don't exist. First Gen Siennas don't exist anymore. They all shat their trannies out or they rusted to death.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just today I saw like 10 third gen Odysseys driving from NYC to Westchester and back.

>First gen Odysseys don't exist.
            First gen Odysseys would be 30 years old bro. Only cars that old that are still rolling are because they've somehow reached classic status and minivans aren't just gonna get there.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I see a shitload of 30+ year old trucks and SUV's daily. Hmmmm.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the only 30+ year old crossover I see is this one first gen CRV that's always parked near my building in the same spot. Probably never gets driven.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah it's almost like small vehicle based large vehicles are a terrible idea from a longevity standpoint.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>That's definitely not a good thing from a longevity standpoint.
        Minivans are some of the longest lasting vehicles.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've always thought these were fun.
    2.8 v6 4x4 leather interior.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And the mini minivan is the king of kings.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Come on now, not even close.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *