the misery

Something's wrong with my knee and it's best I stop driving manual.
Have to sell my 21 WRX. It's been a good 2 years. Had a blast driving it, cruising mountain roads with randos, and meeting people at car meets.
Any recommendations on comfy, sporty and semi-reliable cars?
I'm looking at low mileage 20-23 Audi S5 right now.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The S5 has TERRIBLE turbo lag with the automatic.

I'd look at something like a 911, CTS-V, E46 3.0 or 2.8, or Crossfire SRT-6.
    The older S5 with the 4.2 V8 is fine, though I don't know about reliability.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'll look into it.

>Any recommendations
      What's the point? If you're that much of a diehard manualgay that can no longer drive manual then you're never going to enjoy driving ever again anyway.

Manual is just more fun most of the time. Being happy is a choice, I'm choosing to have fun no matter what.

https://i.imgur.com/ohGW1WW.jpeg

Just because he drives a manual doesn't mean he can't have fun in an automatic.
      I have two manual Z3s yet I found the Crossfire SRT-6 to be lots of fun.

truth

Go for the S3/Golf R. E92 M3 and newer are one of those cars that are actually better in auto than manual

Tried a Golf R. Clutch is a lot softer but it'll be the same price as a 1-2 year used S5 which is way nicer.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why not a Supra or Z? Why do you think you need 4 doors?

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Any recommendations
    What's the point? If you're that much of a diehard manualgay that can no longer drive manual then you're never going to enjoy driving ever again anyway.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just because he drives a manual doesn't mean he can't have fun in an automatic.
      I have two manual Z3s yet I found the Crossfire SRT-6 to be lots of fun.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>fun in an automatic.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>i'm not having fun unless my hand is giving a phallic object a handjob at all times

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There's the unhealthy obsession with dicks you people always have.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go for the S3/Golf R. E92 M3 and newer are one of those cars that are actually better in auto than manual

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

DCT BMW (e90 m3). Maybe a porsche with PDK.

6. 3 weeks ago
    :p

Is it Lesbian knee?
    I bet that’s what it is

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Used Mk V Supra can be found for the same price as a used S5, and is a better driver's car in my opinion. You'd have to settle for an auto, but as far as autos go, they aren't terrible.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

BMW M340i
    Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
    Lexus IS 500

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get a duck clutch for your Subaru.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Holy shit, that's neat!
      https://duckclutch.co.uk/

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

everybody wants to be..
    MY ENEMY

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

are you in a wheelchair? I can't imagine how something could stop you from pushing in a clutch pedal but you can still walk.
    sounds like cope

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not OP but I got hit by a car and can only drive stick for about 30-45 mins before my leg's exhausted but I can walk for a couple of hours no problem
      BRB gonna go for a wobbly walk

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/bUTD31c.jpeg

Something's wrong with my knee and it's best I stop driving manual.
        Have to sell my 21 WRX. It's been a good 2 years. Had a blast driving it, cruising mountain roads with randos, and meeting people at car meets.
        Any recommendations on comfy, sporty and semi-reliable cars?
        I'm looking at low mileage 20-23 Audi S5 right now.

OP proves himself a homosexual once again
        the whole point of using a fricking muscle is to tire it out until it grows stronger
        but nope just
        >MY LEG GETS TIRED AFTER 30-45 MINUTES WAAHH!!
        why don't you use your fricking right leg to push the clutch in you crayon munching drool brained moron?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm working on it
          I got hit by a fricking car, homosexual, some of this shit takes time

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There's a difference between muscle exhaustion/fatigue and joint damage that leads to extreme stiffness and pain, or any other such problem. I'm not there yet but after a couple left-turn motorcycle crashes and years of shop work I can definitely tell you that my left knee is not what it used to be, either. If I can do 10 reps of a Bulgarian split squad with my right knee, I can only do 6 or 7 to failure with my left. We're made of parts that wear out or were made sub-optimally in the first place, too.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This. Frick joints aging.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Glucosamine, NAC, B-complex with biotin, K-2+Mk-7
            I wish doctors would promote this stuff but they make more money replacing joints than giving people good advice
            Heads up on NAC it will frick with your alcohol tolerance for a couple weeks, maybe a couple of months, it makes you a lightweight

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Audis are good. I assume you’re American. I’d get an older 4.2 V8 or a euro spec 3.0 TDI import then remap it to like 300 hp if that’s possible.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How big of a pussy are you that you can't operate a light ass hydraulic clutch?

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cars can't get quick shifters like motorcycles? Is it because they don't have a sequential gearbox?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There are a couple of different types of manual transmissions that don't use a peddle clutch but it's not the same
      Doing a dance with the peddle is what makes driving stick fun

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can change gears without a clutch pedal with paddle-shift cars but it is not the same.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Buy something and swap a sequential into it

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the closest upgrade to a wrx is an audi A3/4/5. S3/4/5 are a big performance upgrade, even better than an sti. will soften the blow from having to give up your manual. the BMW equivalents are ok, definitely more reliable but the styling on the newer ones are dogshit and the xdrive is way different than subaru/audi if you care.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if you have knee pain its because you never did anything in your life to strengthen the muscles around your knee in your leg. You also dont stretch the muscles in your legs to prevent them from pulling your joints.

but this isnt what you want to hear is it. What you want to hear is that theres a magic surgery and pill that you can take that is easy and will allow you to continue living your fat pathetic life.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can't go wrong with Acura. The new Integra is pretty great.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kia Stinger (best price for performance/comfort, reliability is YMMV)
    Genesis G70 3.3T
    IS350 or RC350
    IS500 or RCF
    TLX Aspec or Type S
    Accord 2.0T
    Camry V6
    Infiniti Q50 (ok reliability)
    Mustang with Magnaride
    Camaro with Magnaride (RIP visibility)

Euros are timebombs after 4-5yrs
    C43 AMG
    CLA45 AMG
    M240i
    M340i

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I forgot to mention Cadillac CT4 and CT5. Blackwing if available.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *