This is the worst interior I've ever seen of any car.

In at least 10 years. even the Dacia Sandero which is one third of the price of a Corolla in some markets has a better interior.

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Much better than a Corolla.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Top tier interioir. I hate fricking physical buttons, they're like car aids.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

moron zoomer take, are you 15?

Physical buttons are required.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You shouldnt be driving then.

>touch screens and software muat replace ebverything
          12 year old Elon wannabe

Anything that isn't needed while driving shouldn't have a physical button. They're just bloat and look ugly.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anything that SHOULD be available instantly but is buried in software menus is moronic.

I shouldn't need to go through menus to change the volume or adjust the temperature of the cabin.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You don't need to go through menus to change the volume. You just scroll the wheel on the steering wheel. If you wanted to use the screen, you just drag you finger across the volume button and it instantly changes it.

Do you have any actual examples of important tasks that must be done while driving?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You shouldnt be driving then.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>touch screens and software muat replace ebverything
        12 year old Elon wannabe

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Interior so empty and devoid as average teslatards live.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

agreed. Tesla interiors just look so awful, especially the 3-model.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fpbp

Much better than a Corolla.

Contrarian homosexual, the Corolla isn't good but far from the worst

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like the new Camry

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

finally someone figured out how to actually integrate the big fricking screen into the dash

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

True, Toyota interiors are bottom bin with Chevy/Opel, Hyundai and Ford.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a good interior. I'm totally not saying this because my owne-imean girlfriend drives one or anything, no!!! send help

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick you europoor Black person, saying that a Dacia Sandero has a better interior than a Corolla is the same as saying that a BMW has better interiors than a Lexus. Only a complete moron euroBlack person could write such nonsense.

Every time when I get into a Toyota, no matter whether it's old or new, cheap or not, it feels like I'm coming back to my home

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don't let your nostalgia get in the way of reality, less cheap plastic in the Dacia than the yotoyta

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ya'll never spent time in 90's GM or Ford I take it.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why wont they make a leather wrapped wheel standard like on the Prius

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I got a Toyota BZ4X as an Uber a few weeks back and it was surreal.
    It's like the driver's in his own pod, a trend I've been seeing much more in modern cars - the driver and passenger are basically sectioned off from each other by an elbow-high wall. And then the speedometer's so far back it's practically in the windscreen

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Shit like that is why a lot of Toyota cars manage to end up feeling smaller on the inside than they really are. Well, the child-sized seats don't really help either.
      It's like the opposite of a German econobox that uses what space it has efficiently, and ends up feeling larger than it is.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *