Anonymous

why not lmao
      i've had a glk, a b200 and i'm about to get delivered a x4 this month

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He could buy an old, beat up one.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Please do not be too harsh, I like American and British jobs. Mind you, they would not be first in a reliability race.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>toyota in f tier
      ngmi

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, because they are all buttfrick ugly, in my opinion. Wholly opinion based. (Also, the one Toyota I owned was in the shop more than it was in my driveway. It was an 08 Camry bought new at a discount in 09).

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Also, the one Toyota I owned was in the shop more than it was in my driveway. It was an 08 Camry bought new at a discount in 09
          no way
          you probably got extremely unlucky or something, i've only heard good things about their reliability

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The thing leaked oil, and overheated regularly. I got rid of it hardly two years later for an Outback, which was a good car, but I sold it because I was worried about the CVT (JATCO, if my memory serves me right) in 2017. That is why Subaru is in a higher tier than Toyota.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also, I will explain the rest of the Jap makes and their rankings:
            Mazda: Reliable and aesthetically pleasing. Fun to drive (except for the crossovers, but that is the nature of crossovers, anyway).
            Subaru: Pretty good, but kind of bland these days.
            Mitsubishi: Okay, but a little less reliable to Subaru.
            Acura: Great in the 80s and into the 90s, then fell off a cliff, still okay, I guess.
            Suzuki: The bikes are their only saving grace. (Though a Kizahi upgraded to compete with the WRX and Evo of the time might have been a good idea)
            Honda: I have one right now, I do not like it. Smells of exhaust after idling for a while, so I drive everywhere with the doors open.
            Infiniti: Ugly, crossover only make now.
            Lexus: Gaudy make and style.
            Nissan: Used to be great (pre-CVT), now their reputation speaks for themself. Trucks used to be okay, but I have been hearing bad things about the Frontier now.
            Scion: Downmarket Toyota, no thank you.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Infiniti
            They have the Q50 with a great twin turbo V6 motor.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I thought they killed it. Good to know. Does not sound to bad, I think I would re-evaluate them to be a D. Mostly because of the people who drive older Qs and Gs and the kind of crowd that they are. (I also would like more cars that are not crossovers for a company with no true legacy).

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what do you mean with "crossover", brands working together?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

By Crossover I mean what a lot of people call an SUV. Excuse me for using a term that is somewhat irrelevant now, but when I hear SUV, I think Bronco, Excursion, Blazer, Suburban, etc. Not RAV4 or in Infiniti's case QX50.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>chevy
      >S tier

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yes, but not for what they are doing now. Historically, the Chevrolet pickups were better than those made by Ford. I think they still make good pickups to this day.
        Additionally their sporty vehicles have always been good, even today they are quite respectable.
        Personal Luxury and Full Size from Chevrolet have also been pretty darned good.
        Compacts sucked, but then again, that is the nature of American compacts in general (aside from Pontiac, the G5 and G6 were serviceable, not that great, but still, there was a lot worse on the roads, then).

https://i.imgur.com/Ya8WNU2.jpeg

>Bongmerican
        historically and demonstrably kino

Love Cobras, simple as. Took the best of British and American auto design and merged them together.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Bongmerican
      historically and demonstrably kino

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this is the only true automotive tier list. everything else is wrong

you got decently close but you ranked honda way too high

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>this is the only true automotive tier list
        i understand you're joking, but in case you're not then i have to inform you that any manichaean opinion is generally wrong. the tiers are there for a reason

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>S tier Holden
      friends don't let friends buy holden

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

When they brought the Holdens stateside (albeit, they were rebadged), they were fine. Most of their more recent models were rebadged Opels or Chevrolets in the first place. The Opels are decent, but the Chevrolet Barina (Second Gen Sonic) is horrible. Sonics are generally pretty bad.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

why are volvo, audi and volkswagen so low?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

In America, Volkswagens are shit. That said VW Europe =/= VW U.S. Additionally, all their cars look like ugly globalistic blobs.

Audi is just a VW with a fancy interior, unless you look at some models of RS. They are also the worst German manufacture in terms of reliability.

Volvo is there because I just do not like them. Also, Volvo drivers are notably poor. That said, some of the old sedans and wagons prior to the 1980s to have a sort of charm to them, albeit, it is the same charm that attracts me to Lada and DAF sedans. The 1980s and prior is what saved them from being F-tier.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>ford in s tier
        why?

It's an obviously contrarian list

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>ford in s tier
      why?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Mustang, F-Series, Ranger, Panther bodies. All have a decent reputation, a certain legacy and a good curb appeal. E-series are the best of the last generation of real American work vans.

this was probably made with 1 car in mind for each manufacturer, this is kinda moronic anon

No, I usually think of a handful, kind of hard to take every single car into account, so I think of the most common vehicles I see every day and my general thoughts and experiences with them.

Best car I had was a 2.4 L Solstice, which is why I regard Pontiac so highly. Looking for a Pontiac when I get my money together, have to focus on work and life first.

Currently looking at swapping out my daily, since I think it is about to eat another headgasket (I am not made of money and I think the car has had it with only about 50k on the clock). I am probably going to get an Astra or an Aura. A neighbor has an Aura and he loves it, so I think an Astra/Aura would be a good runaround car for me, unless somebody has experience that dictates otherwise.

I think I can get $2500 for the car, since I do not have a title for it and it is probably a lemon.

Excuse the tangent, but I have reasons for other makes, go ahead and ask if you want to know my rationale.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this was probably made with 1 car in mind for each manufacturer, this is kinda moronic anon

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I like American and British jobs
      >jaguar and land rover near the bottom

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can like something and know it's not good

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>british in A-tier
    >italians in A-tier
    is this a joke list? the only one in A-tier that belongs is Toyota

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what do you have against german cars

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Every single tier thread starts with a bait image

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

post your own then

Every single tier thread starts with a bait image

or stfu

• 4 weeks ago
        sage

lets see your list, Black person.

pathetic OP trying to stoke his shit thread

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>tesla in shit tier
      Yeah I’m thinkin’ cope

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hyundai higher than volkswagen, really?

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You put Toyota over Lexus, but Acura over Honda?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i don't like hondas that much
      although the new ones look great
      where i live a ton of people have cr-vs

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

HELL YEAH BROTHER FINALLY THE BOWTIE BRIGADE SHOWS UP. HAIL TO THE GOD MACHINE (GM)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bullshit, no true Pontiac or Olds fan would ever put Chevrolet- and thus corporate GM- in the same tier, and especially not a Saturn fan.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm not a fan of hyper luxury brands, or brands who's entire gimmick is selling overpriced vehicles for the sake of selling overpriced vehicles (this is the only reason Porsche is B tier and not A tier, their lineup is overpriced compared to a lot of Chevy's really good competition with Camaro/Corvette). Chevy is very much carried by two amazing cars, and some pretty cool shitboxes (bolt/volt) and their utility vehicles.

Honda/Acura being B/A tier respectively because of the brilliant S-AWD for Acura, Performance Manufacturing Center, and the Type R civic/NSX being a GOAT rival of that nameplate when other jap brands stagnate like Nissan/Toyota. can't go wrong with Toyota, but they don't make anything noteworthy (supra doesn't count) either except i guess the Yaris GR. B tier for having a lot of solid offerings. Ford's Mustang, F150/Ranger Raptor and revival of the small truck market with the maverick, and transit vans push them just high enough for B tier, carried by the fact that they've done some amazing shit with the mustang, turning it into a full fledged super car in the GT500 trim.

Cadillac makes some of the single greatest handling platforms in existence whilst appealing to enthusiast with manual offerings, and making them competitive with the auto-only competition from BMW. They will drop to D-tier once they go EV-only unless they try to compete with Tesla. Holden being a boomer relic of offering affordable RWD V8 sedans to nearly the very end also puts them at B tier. only reason they aren't A tier is because the V8 Charger exist (or did until very recently).

C tier shit is good enough in some aspects with a few unique standout models.

D tier brands either fell from grace (like Saleen, Mclaren, and and Lotus) or are just painfully mediocre.

F tier i cannot find a single redeeming car that isn't a rebadge (mercury) or is downright shitty (smart car)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Shelby is probably the single most legendary guy in the auto world. there are few bad cars with his name on them, and a lot of really fricking GOATs. on top of him being involved in too many other things that didn't have his brand on it, but still have his direct influence like the Viper.

Ferrari i believe still hasn't fallen from Grace, and is one of the OG super car makers. unlike Mclaren, i can overlook Ferrari's quality issues because their expertise is beyond GOAT beyond just motorsports.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>volvo
      >painfully mediocre
      ngmi

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They've fallen from grace. they're owned by the chinese now and went from being Swedish toyota to being this hipster wannabe luxury brand.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

as a volvo fanboy i hate to say it but that is true

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Swedish Toyota
          That's an insult. Toyota is unsafe and low rent, Volvo was the Swedish Mercedes if anything. Anyone who ever sat on a 960 knows this. 7 years ago a really nice S90 Royal went for sale here, sadly I couldn't afford it at the time. Gorgeous unit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

why is tesla in a tier

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

whether you like them or not, they shook the entire industry and are the only manufacturers to scare germans in the luxury car segment. that is completely unheard of for a start-up car manufacturer let alone one from the 21st century.

their cars are also fast for what they are and not just in a straight line.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>F tier i cannot find a single redeeming car that isn't a rebadge (mercury)
      marauder

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This tier list is utter dogshit you are clearly too low IQ to drive a Volvo

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are you going to buy one or lease one?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i've been entertaining the idea of leasing one, because dealing with a car getting older nowadays is not worth it. in the only case i'd consider buying and maintaining a car would be with old cars, such as pic related

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

why is volkswagen in c tier

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All the car enthusiasts here putting Lexus in A tier baffle me, really.
    I’ve been driving these cars since early 2010s, different models regularly, and they’re absolutely nothing special when it comes to driving dynamics, they’re just comfortable and well insulated but that’s all about them because the interior feel like Toyota wrapped in leather with some tech gizmo here and there, they also now lowered the quality of their cars and share a lot of interior parts with lesser Toyota.

Even funnier is that a 80.000€ Lexus NX has a semi digital dashboard cluster which is less advanced than the one in a Toyota Yaris cross or Corolla which cost literally half of its price, it really makes me mad.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Forgot to attach the picture.
      Dealership gave my this while I was waiting for my car to be serviced, along with a Nespresso coffee.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/WEJT82O.jpeg

Forgot to attach the picture.
      Dealership gave my this while I was waiting for my car to be serviced, along with a Nespresso coffee.

With that in mind, id move Lexus from B to C in my original listing. only because the primary reason people buy them is reliability, and you can get that from Toyota, along with some leather.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These takes are so bad I might stop coming here for car banter.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lets see your list, Black person.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yup. Looks about right

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

cope and seethe if you must

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

why do you guys hate land rovers? there is no way hyundais are better.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

go home, im right

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>german 3 above alfa, lotus, and tvr

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>alfa
        Became a joke lately
        >lotus
        Nice chink car
        >tvr
        Dying and forgettable.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>korean garbage in b tier

Not even reading any further.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>toyota in the same tier as mitsubishi
      ngmi

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Normie tier

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>putting Mitsubishi at F and Jeep at C

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Jaguar, Land Rover in A tier
    Nice b8 m8

20. 4 weeks ago
    hung uncle

>They hated him because he spoke the truth

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

study this chart

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Mazda
      MUH WENKEL ENGINE OMG DOOD LITERALLY NO RED LINE!!!!

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>buy Mazda
        >don't get israeliteed by toyota or honda markups
        >no CVT in any of cars, as far as I know
        >good reliability and power train
        >not an american or korean shitbox that is going to fall apart in a few years
        >even their basic ass econobox is reasonably sporty

They are good cars. The only con is they tend to be small for whatever vehicle class.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My buddy bought a 2016 CX-5 non-turbo as a daily and it's a damn good car. It is nice to drive too- very nice steering and suspension setup for that kind of car.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don’t know about nissan on the same level as mercedes and bmw on the same level as volvo

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>toyota in the same tier as porsche and ferrari
      ngmi

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good list anon.
      Audi and lamborghini should be around A tier but otherwise it's the best/most correct list in the thread, with only brands that are relevant worldwide.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As a Jag enthusiast and owner of an 04' XKR, you must be smoking crack if you're placing Jag that far up the tier list. Present day, sadly, the company is moribund. About the only car they've made in recent years that I would buy is the F-type, and they are going all EV which kills whatever soul was left in the company.

Past Jaguar had some gorgeous cars and were great luxury cars. From the modern era, Ford ownership brought about best Jags in terms of quality and reliability but gimped them by trying to keep them off of Aston's heels. The 50s and 60s were their golden era in terms of design and racing success. They usually make one of the best cars in their segments when released, then drag on the model too long until it becomes overshadowed by competitors, their marketing department sucks balls, and their management just has no idea what the brand is about or how to run the company. It's a shame. They have lots of potential squandered by bad management, and bad reputation due to past mistakes.

As a company they should be F tier, but taken individually, models like the XJ, XK, XJ220, F-type, E-type, XJ-C are A tier.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>audi and volvo in d tier
      why

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Audi is made by VAG which across brands have the worst customer experience in Oz. Mostly Audi are VW with extra fake chrome. Extensively drove an RS5 a couple years ago, was fast and sounded good, but it felt soul-less. Volvo is Chinese tier.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sports car manufacturer tier list (specialty/supercar brands not included) (brands that don't make real sports cars not included either)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Remove: Tesla, Ford, Acura, Dodge, Hyundai, Honda, Scion, Mercedes,

Those do not make sports cars, among their sportiest models t they make: EVs, pony cars, 1 supercar, Muscle cars (used to make a sports car), shitboxes, economy sport sedan, and downmarket toyota shitboxes and is not even around anymore, grand tourers and entry level supercars, respectively.

Add: Jaguar (F-type), Mazda (Miata), and a few others I don't care to list.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>miata
        >sports car
        Opinion thrown in the trash, I'm not even reading he rest of your gay ass post

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Define 'sports car'.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Define 'Masahiro Sakurai'.

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>poorgays putting BMW below S tier

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>implying bmws are the only expensive car brand

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Alfa in A
    >Fiat in F
    Theyre the same cars anon

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Theyre the same cars anon
      are you implying that alfa romeo is fiat's luxury line?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

giulia and stelvio share nothing important with Fiat

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>S Tier
    What I drive
    >C Tier
    Mostly everything else
    >F Tier
    The remaining brands that were clearly grifts / VC cash grabs

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Here's mine.
    I don't know about what muricans drive so I can't rate them at all.
    I hate lambos and the 0-100 attention prostitutes brands.
    Also don't like VW, ironically any other brand of VAG are better than those overpiced cars.
    Idc it's my autist list

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Shit I realized I should had put Saab on S because they were cool as frick

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Murica tier

>Briggs Automotive Company
      >W Motors
      >Holden
      >McLaren
      >Ariel
      >Scion

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

call me autistic but its my honest opinion
    im also not just judging on current offerings but how cool/interesting their lineup may have been in the last

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Order doesn't matter in tier, too much work

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Which Car Brand would give me the image of a man who is in favor of Israel, is pro-Jews, is in favor of Ukraine, is in favor of the LGBT+ community, supports black lives matter, is anti-Russia, anti-Palestine , and hates trump

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

any bicycle brand will do

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Smart with a BML wrap and a COEXIST sticker on the back with a few cheeky bumper stickers

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Reasons why Smart is the car brand that would give me the image I'm looking for?

And which smart model is the most ideal for the image I'm looking for?
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_(marque)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_(marque)#Models

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Have fun with your boxy chinesemobile.

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In case you couldn't tell, I'm a Mustang fanboy.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *