CRIME Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

why would rates be in the toilet?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Because a huge recession is coming
      Consumer demand is way down and the first people to notice are the truck drivers
      Get ready for hard times anon

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I doubt it, rates were kept artificially low by abusing drivers for decades and now everyone is quitting and there's no young people going into trucking because its a dead end where you'll get abused until you either die or quit.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Anon get on the load boards. The trucks to loads rate is a nightmare and has been for months.
          The spot market tells you whats coming for the contract carriers

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I guess fricking nothing will get moved in that case then. Who the hell is signing up to be a CDL driver with these new reqs?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Things will get moved for cheap and this will last until enough small companies go out of business and enough company drivers quit because they are only getting 1200 miles a week
            Shouldnt take more than a few years
            If the economy gets better in that time there will be another boom

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

people were quitting and boomers were retiring faster than my center could hire new guys even to cover the non-retirees, its just a fricking mess bros

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I'm trying to but the current market is making me second guess. I just want to drive across the country and live the comfy nomadic life. Why must all the good jobs turn to shit?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

same anon

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Self driving commercial trucks will be universal within 10 years. Amazon HATES their wagies and wants them dead. Uber/Lyft needs it too cause their underpaid peasant labor is getting uppity.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Self driving commercial trucks will be universal within 10 years
            If it was that easy , they would have done it by now.
            Elon can put shit in space but he has spent in insane fortune trying to get a safe self driving car and still cant do it.
            Its going to be ten years AFTER they have a foolproof system

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

"self driving trucks in 10 years" has been said for the past 40 years anon.

>Self driving commercial trucks will be universal within 10 years
            If it was that easy , they would have done it by now.
            Elon can put shit in space but he has spent in insane fortune trying to get a safe self driving car and still cant do it.
            Its going to be ten years AFTER they have a foolproof system

It'll never be foolproof. A prefect machine and perfect software to run it are impossible. Accidents WILL happen as they do now. Majority of accidents Teslas are in are caused by the self driving shit.
            And here's the big thing: who do you prosecute when a self driving truck crashes in to a daycare and turns 30 toddlers in to a smoothie? The truck owner? The person that dispatched the truck? The person that made the truck? The person that made the trucks AI?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

The Einrode pod truck is what irks me the most. I got this job to drive the open roads, not sit in an office playing a trucking sim.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah but you get to be home every night to make sure your wife is not cheating on you

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>who do you prosecute when a self driving truck crashes
            Easiest part to fix
            Once they are safer than humans the lawsuits will stop
            One executive order from Trump saying the AI is not at fault would be all it takes
            Victims will be paid from a general fund

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

There's at least 5 layer of cope here, possibly more.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>cope
            I dont think you know what that word means

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Is it true Americans aren't buying fruits and vegetables like they normally do during the summer time? I read something about it in one of the trucker general threads a few weeks ago. African-Americans not buying their usual supply of watermelons sounds like the shit is about to hit the fan.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I just bought 10 heads of cabbage for 29c a pound. Frick Black folk

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I'm a traveler from DA and this is interesting.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Ask some truck drivers how tough it was to find a parking spot for the night 6 months ago compared to today

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

you are about 9 months behind the curve m8. get off biz and go watch some youtubers.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>swift et al will make millions of profit regardless in the recession
        >they'll never pass any of that onto truck drivers, the companies will then b***h that no one wants to work.

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

john romero?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Tom Araya?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Don Julio?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Tom Araya
        yes

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What's the best Mc'Mega company that I can go to tomorrow and get a job? I'm tired of what I do now

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Megas suck and now is a terrible time to join up

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Ryder
        >AZ licensing fully paid by employer
        >1 year contract
        >full benefits
        Not bad for a guy with no prior experience in the industry

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That'll be Swift or Werner. Just understand they don't give a single frick about you, or your driver manager for that matter, which bothers a lot of drivers but if you accept that you're just a number in a truck that only exists to move shit from here to there you can get along ok.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Werner used to underpay pretty bad
        Swiiff is better than it was but those guys still get mocked pretty bad
        Schnieder will at least give you some options to learn flatbed and tanker so when your first or second year is up , you have more options
        They underpay pretty bad though
        Prime will brainwash you into thinking lease purchase is a good idea.
        You can make it there but only by running your absolute balls off
        If I had it to do over again I would go TMC or Maverick
        You should get your cdl at a community college or a truck driving school of at least 160 hrs

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Are you trying to get them to pay for a cdl and shit?

If so, doesn't matter get in wherever u can, get ur cdl and bounce (unless you actually like it there for a while). yeah they will charge you but so what frick em u got ur cdl. you'll make enough to reimburse them at your next gig

If you get a cdl privately (which is the way if you can afford it) then frick megas find someone else.

What;s a good company you ask? idk figure it out. this is very location dependent, and personal preference . once you get ur cdl you know what you like. everyone is different. some value pay over home time. me idc about pay to an extent if i'm home every day. tell them what you wanna do and then if they don't agree leave. just be selective when choosing your job because they need you more than you need them and if you can drive you can find what fits you. walk into the interview like they need to earn you, not the other way around. obv don't be an butthole but what do you want out of this job....and they will lie... feel em out

plan on staying a year wherever u chose after because you cant have too many jobs in a short time but get that cdl bounce to a better company stick it out for a year cuz once you give a company a year the doors open up. i mean the more time the better. then, once you get some time you can dial in what fits you... and start really earning.

i found a great gig after 3 months xp. (doing private school cdl) ... not saying that's standard. i feel i got lucky. but it's highly location dependent. i live in a big trucking area. so your mileage may vary.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I think other trucking companies do this but XPO has their own school where they train you and then hire you after you graduate, might be worth a look?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

navajo express

• 2 years ago
      Owner-Optimus Primefag

Prime.

• 2 years ago
        Owner-Optimus Primefag

Just don't sign that ~~*((lease*~~)) either be a company b***h or buy your truck outright, which you can't do right now anyway because Success Leasing are being israelites.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Doesn't Prime make you pay for company truck parts?

• 2 years ago
            Owner-Optimus Primefag

Who told you that? Company drivers don't pay for shit, sounds like some tall Iron Skillet story.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Saw a couple people on r/truckers say a part price was taken out of their checks

• 2 years ago
            Owner-Optimus Primefag

Probably because they were dumb and hit shit, company drivers are never charged for things when the truck has a mechanical malfunction.

>le Plebbit

should have stopped reading there

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I just go there to see stories and experiences because I'm trying to get into the field. Most other forums like truckingtruth are slow.

• 2 years ago
            Owner-Optimus Primefag

Don't buy or lease whatever you do. Rates are in the fricking toilet and will be as long as our Sniffer In Chief is in regime control. Fuel is up, everything is up but rates. The fuel surcharge is up but the rates are going down so loads pay what they did when fuel was 1.80/gal

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Oh trust me I won't be any time soon, especially not from a mega. Buying/leasing right now is suicide. I've seen the handwringing these companies will do to sucker new drivers into leasing from them.

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Just work from home

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

anon

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

What if the truck IS my home?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

then just be yourself

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>What if the truck IS my home?
        It is still nice to have a real home.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I want this more than anything...

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

That’s how satan creates new debt slaves for his satanic beast system aka earth.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

once the kid comes she will become horrible and hate you so bad
            Divorce rape imminent
            alimony
            child support
            stage an incident where you come off like an abuser
            No more visitation of your kid but you still pay

kid grows up to hate you so bad

kid knocks up woman

Cycle repeats

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>t. doompilled esl

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

reminds me od seeing my gran pad comming home. 70 yo and he still on the road.

you can take the road out off a trucker

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

one of the most webms i have ever seen in my life

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

That kids diaper needs to be changed.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

that kid is gonna grow up to be low iq

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Trucker genes.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

These genes are the worst
            Its no wonder these women are driven to cuck truckers so bad
            They just want genetic material that gives their womb SOMETHING to work with

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The truckstops all have plenty of parking now
    Fricking spoopy guys , hold me

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

So we can deduct from this thread that highway gayging seems to suck but what about regional delivery how is it (gravel and dirt)? At 30$/hr. You realise that with a cdl you can drive any truck you want right ?

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>997.00 dollar fill up.
    >put 3 dollars in the trash can
    Frick my company. Black folk

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

boomers get filtered by this
    youre driving you don't need to be on your phone anyway

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why do truckers pretend they're God's gift to the world? Do they unironically think the world will stop turning if they don't clog up the roads? That Amazon won't toss out carrots to get people to deliver their shit for them?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

without us , there would be war in the streets over potatoes

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Why do truckers pretend they're God's gift to the world? Do they unironically think the world will stop turning if they don't clog up the roads? That Amazon won't toss out carrots to get people to deliver their shit for them?

>Facebook
        Also it's great, as a road construction worker, seeing the entitlement of truckers.
        >without us you'd starve!
        homie, without US YOU would starve.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Here is the thing. You can pay an illegal $5/h to lay asphalt and stand there with a stop sign not doing shit.
          You can't send an illegal to get their CDL and expect them to pass.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I don't think that was anons point

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>You can pay an illegal $5/h to lay asphalt
            false
            The going rate for an illegal to do anything is now 15 bucks an hour.
            This is not the law, this is supply and demand.
            Also at 15 an hour , you are not getting a good one

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Do Americans really pay illegals 15 bucks and hour? How cucked it that?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Well trump chased so many out , then covids kept new ones from coming in, and now we are short of em.
            Only an immigrant is going to work with a shovel all day in the hot sun

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

you average amerimutt will have a temper tantrum if they actually have to do work at work. Illegal labor is worth more than amerimutt labor right now.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

idiot

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Sorry Tyrone, Jose is better than you.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

why do you need to tell such raciss stuff?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Do they unironically think the world will stop turning if they don't clog up the roads?
        Pic related.
        [...]
        >homie, without US YOU would starve.
        People have to eat, no two ways about it. Truckers can always work elsewhere. Don't bite the hand that feeds.

>highway queens think people wont just cannibalize each other or live off squirrels

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Do they unironically think the world will stop turning if they don't clog up the roads?
      Pic related.

[...]
      >Facebook
      Also it's great, as a road construction worker, seeing the entitlement of truckers.
      >without us you'd starve!
      homie, without US YOU would starve.

>homie, without US YOU would starve.
      People have to eat, no two ways about it. Truckers can always work elsewhere. Don't bite the hand that feeds.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Why do people think Biden has anything to do with this? Why waste political energy targetted at an empty suit who makes no decisions? He is there expressly to take and absorb criticism. His only role is to be blamed, why do people give in to that urge?

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

There is no way to meet women who are not prostitutes if you are a trucker
    RIP in peace your sex life

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm in Leafland and am going to be doing a trucking course paid for by Mr. Trudeau. Right now I drive school busses and that's frick all money, my buddy is petitioning to get me in with his company so we can drive doubles with eachother. Make mad fricking cash, literally earning as you sleep.

I don't care if it's "not good as it was before" i've seen his paycheques, $3k every 2 weeks sign me the frick up.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>so we can drive doubles with eachother
      gay

>$3k every 2 weeks
      in canadian money? how poor are you that you think thats good?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

3k every 2 weeks is 78k/year. The average wage for leafs and people residing within The Designated School Shooting Zone is around 30-45k/y. So yeah, making around double the national average, pretty good deal. Go larp elsewhere zoomer.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Dude that works out to just over 60k per year to run a team wiggle wagon year round in brutal weather
          Never ever see your family
          Get so fat you cant believe it
          And eat absolute garbage in truck stops and pay a small fortune to do so.

Do the maths anont42kp

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

78k after tax, do that for 4~ years to pay my house off then switch to local for more chill hours... And it pisses off DA zooms that signed up to reddit shit like MGTOW... Not seeing the downside here.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>3k every 2 weeks is 78k/year
            [...]
            >Dude that works out to just over 60k per year
            >Do the maths anont42kp
            The maths is 3,000 X 26 pay periods = 78,000
            What do you get when you do the maths?

[...]
            >working with someone = "gay"
            >26 x 3k = 60k
            >thinking 60k or 80k a year is "poor"
            >posting incel memes outside of leddit or /misc/
            Leaf anon, if you do cross-boarder trucking don't drink the water there. I you drink their lead/uranium contaminated water you'll end up like this fricking idiot.

78k canadian is only 60k american
            Its just not enough money for teaming
            sorry

• 2 years ago
            Owner-Optimus Primefag

If you're teaming and making less than 150k net have a nice day

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

And lets not forget your are living in sin with a MAN in a tiny space and you have to smell every time his masterbate his wiener

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

[...]
            [...]

sorry

Dude that works out to just over 60k per year to run a team wiggle wagon year round in brutal weather

Do the maths anont42kp

gay

>$3k every 2 weeks

how's highschool these days

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Truckers wait in line for hours then cry theymdont have time to work out or cook food lol

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Where did I say that was for teaming? That's not a team rate, use your head. He's doing solo east coast back home every weekend for that rate. I wouldn't be able to do teams until I got 1 year solo with his company anyway.
            Oh, and can you fill this out real quick?

If you're teaming and making less than 150k net have a nice day

Unsure of team rates with his company but we're planning on shopping around once I'm licensed. Markets dumb hungry for drivers so I don't think we'll have a issue getting something.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

UPS drivers make 32 bucks an hour now... and ur home every night...
            That's 6 figures with the overtime they offer...

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

UPS pay varies from DC to DC
            Most make much less

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

In canada? I think it's the same rate across the country

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

canadian UPS is shit only american UPS is good to work for

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

In Canada, one collective agreement covers all company drivers and dockworkers.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Not only that but I've talked to some UPS drivers and apparently the company isn't afraid to assign you to a DC in a lower paying state next door but have you work out of a DC in a higher paying state at the lower pay of the DC you're assigned to. And the union lets them get away with that.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

unions are worthless

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You should read marcus of aralius . I just heard about him on joe rogan

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Sounds moronic

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Are you fricking serious? They are one of the worst couriers ever holy shit...If I had a dollar for every time UPS fricked something up at one of my past jobs I would me making 6 figures.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

They do, but only regulars with four years at the company. Casuals don't get that. UPS is actually one of the best companies to drive for, if you can endure being a casual for who knows how long.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I'd rather sit in a comfy seat ina airconditioned cabin going in a straight line for 12 hours than destroy my back and ankles getting in and out of a truck 800 times a day trying to meet an impossible delivery quota

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

This. Money means nothing if making that money makes you miserable. Take life slow and enjoy the drive, frens.

• 2 years ago
            EF

How’s this thread moving so fast. And hello Veo. The prodigal and lost son

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You were tole to lose weight earlier

• 2 years ago
            EF

I refuse. I need my fat stores for the coming collapse.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

That's not the only job at UPS though. They have feeder drivers also. I did similar work at Yellow.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Thats a shit fricking job anyway

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

what job do you have thats so big

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>3k every 2 weeks is 78k/year

Do the maths anont42kp

>Dude that works out to just over 60k per year
          >Do the maths anont42kp
          The maths is 3,000 X 26 pay periods = 78,000
          What do you get when you do the maths?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Do the maths anont42kp

>working with someone = "gay"
        >26 x 3k = 60k
        >thinking 60k or 80k a year is "poor"
        >posting incel memes outside of leddit or /misc/
        Leaf anon, if you do cross-boarder trucking don't drink the water there. I you drink their lead/uranium contaminated water you'll end up like this fricking idiot.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

How is it trucking up there? Been watching TJV and the camadian praries look comfy.

• 2 years ago
          Firstfleetfag

3k every 2 weeks is 78k/year. The average wage for leafs and people residing within The Designated School Shooting Zone is around 30-45k/y. So yeah, making around double the national average, pretty good deal. Go larp elsewhere zoomer.

Well, in fairness to their argument, for teams thats not that great of money. On the road. Certainly with teams its awfully hard to cook consistently and have groceries. So, youre eating gas station/fast food every day and the big chain truck stops are ignorantly expensive. You probably will spend 15-20k on just food and dining while out on the road. After taxes and deductions youre really looking at not a great amount take home. Im a local driver and I make 57k american. Its decent money but it could definitely be more. Teams? Im gonna be needing north of 100k for that shit.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>so we can drive doubles with eachothe

Where did I say that was for teaming? That's not a team rate, use your head. He's doing solo east coast back home every weekend for that rate. I wouldn't be able to do teams until I got 1 year solo with his company anyway.
      Oh, and can you fill this out real quick?
      [...]
      Unsure of team rates with his company but we're planning on shopping around once I'm licensed. Markets dumb hungry for drivers so I don't think we'll have a issue getting something.

>Where did I say that was for teaming?
      Looks like you are the morons here

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Looks like you are the morons here
        >you are the morons

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Did it ever occur to you that if someone is looking to drive teams
        that means
        that currently
        they are not
        driving
        teams
        ?
        >you are the morons

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

He currently dont have a job at all

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>so we can drive doubles with eachothe
            [...]
            >Where did I say that was for teaming?
            Looks like you are the morons here

And lets not forget your are living in sin with a MAN in a tiny space and you have to smell every time his masterbate his wiener

[...]
            [...]

sorry

Do the maths anont42kp

gay

>$3k every 2 weeks

This is embarrassing.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Hey, why are you talking shit on all my posts?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I make that much with no CDL, box truck, home every night. Where do you live that you get an education subsidy? The $14k isn't worth it for a lateral move.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Read the post again

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I did. Where do you live that they pay for it? I got the Canada part, they wont subsidize it where I live and its $14k.

The gubmint paid like 4000 of my truckin school. I think I had to come up with like 1500 still

Still not $14k

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

The gubmint paid like 4000 of my truckin school. I think I had to come up with like 1500 still

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Eat shit, owner operators. More miles for us company guys.

13. 2 years ago
    Owner-Optimus Primefag

>Mfw Prime still booking 1.25/mi reefer freight out of Florida with $6/gal diesel

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Fuel could be $10 and OJgays would still pay garbage rates, because they've got you over a barrel. Price it into your load going in and deadhead north. It's not worth the time, fuel, or wear.

• 2 years ago
        Owner-Optimus Primefag

I don't haul juice, ever. They tried to get me to haul 3 of them, that 1.25, a .96cpm and the first one was .77cpm I fricking lol'd usually after that they send me a good run I lucked out and found $1.60 juice load and pulled that and still turned a profit. Got a dr. appt. in Ohio and they backed it up with a short $7/mi run almost to my appt.

14. 2 years ago
    Owner-Optimus Primefag

god damn truckers are the dumbest mfs and the easiest to troll

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>people whos only talent in life is driving a truck are fricking idiots
      Who'd have thunk, have you seen this thread?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

yes. educated people don't drive trucks. all truckers are morons.

• 2 years ago
        Firstfleetfag

Lol i literally have a college education

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

You literally have a shit degree from a cc

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Got into a bad accident on Friday. Was broke down on the shoulder when this guy rolled and slid into my trailer. Other driver survived, miraculously. The cab was destroyed and he nearly had his head cut off. Stay safe out there, frens.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

damn, where was this>?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Elwood ILL

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

you stay safe too trucker fren

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Keep the rubber side down

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Craigslist has a job in my area doing regional hazmat but they won't tell me what's getting hauled

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Somalians

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I love trucks and truckers, you guys are fricking awesome. My uncle was a trucker in Spain, he was a chad mf. Keep rocking guys
    t. Lurker

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I am going to try to be extra awesome for the next little bit and rock out really hard in your honour anon
      here i go!

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Two eye bolts with a nut in the middle, used to secure loads. What is it?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

ratchet binder

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Thats from 2005 when I was 2

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What do y'all think about getting something like this for a 40 hotshot trailer? They are illegal to operate in CA because emissions and have no utility outside of the central valley ag a doubles, so they're cheap af. I could get one and put 30k+ into making it really nice and still come out way ahead vs a new chassis cab 4500. Do you think it would be profitable to run? I know hotshot freight tends to pay less than full truckload. Maybe I could get something besides a standard 40ft dovetail and target a different niche? Any suggestions? I've been a company man for too long, time to drive my own truck. But I gotta be smart, morons are dropping like flies rn.

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What's the truckin scene like up in leafland?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Pretty gay really
      They do a lot of p in the bh up there

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Good money, especially if you're willing to enter the PVP-enabled zone to the south.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Hey, we got a load goin down to Iowa, you want it?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Bunch of pajeets mostly. Grossly overpaid though not sure why they make more that 40k.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Canadian truckers are typically underpaid, which is why there's so many pajeets.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

They are not underpaid, pretty much meets average pay for Canada. It is a job that takes no real schooling and very little training. If you want to make more than 50k learn a trade or go get a degree. Or be smooth enough to make it in sales which does not even require high school.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I work in this industry. I know what they get paid. You made a comment they're all pajeets. That's what happens when the pay and conditions aren't desirable... Pajeets take over and crash into your family killing them, because you think working 70 hour weeks driving 63,500 kilos of weight around should pay no more than $40,000.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Lol what company are you working at paying 40k to haul? People fresh out of trucking skool are getting 60k-70k CAD easy with steady raises

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Anon the average pay for a trucker in Canada is around 50k, if it is higher in your area then good for you but that is the national average.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Demand higher pay or job hunting because in the past two years its shot up significantly, no one can keep drivers at 45k let alone 40k and I'm driving easy routes in Canada only, no cross border shit.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I'm not a trucker I was just stating what the national average is. Do you work much OT in your job?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>i'm not a trucker
            >but i'm going to lecture you on trucking

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Do you not understand that there is salary data for just about every somewhat common profession in Canada? How much overtime do you work to make 70k you never said.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

So you claim they're overpaid, but yet you drive a truck yourself? Keep living up to the low IQ trucker stereotype.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I never said they're overpaid? Are you thinking I'm a different anon because I dared reply to you?

I don't think you're smart enough to make it trucking :^)

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I thought I was talking with the other guy.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I was the one that said they were overpaid and I' not a trucker. Why would I say my own profession is overpaid? That would be ridiculous.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I own my own truck. But I have worked for others. You claim they're overpaid, but you fail to take into account the amount of hours involved in that. If you think they're working a 40 hour work week and pulling in $70,000, you clearly aren't familiar with this industry.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

60kcad is 45kusd. Fricking peanuts.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Cost of living is very different in Canada. Leafs dont need to worry about healthcare costs, retirements built in, unemployment insurance is robust, lots of free funding to apply for for everything from getting CDL license, to having kids, to buying your first home. Also social issues are a lot more relaxed here - no daily school shooting, no massive biweekly riot that burns a city down.

Kinda don't give a shit I'm making less when I've had six figures in free surgery alone lol. Tax for living in a nice country.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

The cost of living here is actually higher in every regard, yet some of these shithole trucking companies are still paying less than $0.50/mile. And then they wonder why only turbanheads want to jam three to a truck so they can keep it rolling 24/7...

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

If you can't work out how to own a home, a car and whatever else you need for a comfy life on 60k in Canada then I dunno what to tell you, that's on you. It's literally easy mode here.
            >some of these shithole trucking companies are still paying less than $0.50/mile
            Where? New people are starting at .60. I don't think you understand how desperate companies are right now, they got trucks sitting around doing nothing and non-reefer trailers are delayed by weeks to months. Start doing interviews.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Have you looked around at housing costs lately? Have you looked at the cost of anything lately? It's clear you haven't, or you'd realize 60k is frick all. Just take a look at Craigslist and you'll find tons of jobs still paying below $0.60/mile.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

If you didn't buy in when houses were dirt cheap for 30 years that's a you problem, not a me problem. I'm doing fine lol. At least coping on DA is free 🙂

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I own my own house, but your mentality of "I got mine, so frick you" is certainly not conducive to a well functioning society. Not everyone can be like you and buy a house back in the 1980's...

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>social issues are a lot more relaxed here
            >Trudeau Gov't goes full authoritarian over some honking
            Picrel. I'd be willing to bet my private health insurance costs less than your single payer if you could break your taxes down to line item expenses. With a better quality of care as well. There's a reason well-to-do foreigners come to the US for healthcare. Everything else you listed we have as well, in some form or another. And the mass shooting/rioting stuff is so blown out of proportion by the media. Anyone who is concerned about that needs to turn off CTV, CNN, FOX, etc.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Didn't you just lose the right to refuse healthcare and the right to medical privacy?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

How so?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You should maybe maybe read what Roe vs Wade was about because it's not just terminating pregnancies. Cya later HIPAA. Oh, and be sure to inform your employer or local government spook of when and who you've had sex with when they ask.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

what the hell are you talking about .
            stop speaking in riddles and come out with exactly what you mean

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You really, really don't know how the laws in your own country work or how fricked you are, do you, American.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I dont even know what the frick you are trying to say
            Spit it out in plain terms or shut the frick up

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

He's coping anon. Everything is better in America and I know a half dozen people who have gone from where I live in Canada to the USA to ger life saving treatment. Canada fricking sucks and is getting worse all the time and anyone who does not realize that is being ignorant or dishonest.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>ger

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I'm on my phone at work where the gov takes half my income. Cut me some slack.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Damn that sucks, I barely pay any tax and the government loves handing me free money for stuff like healthcare and education. Have a great day though. Keep on working!

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>I barely pay any tax
            Okay minimum wage non property owner

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What kind of education is free in Canada exactly?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You can get provincial or federal funding for basically anything that can make you "more employable". Google your province "skills development" or similar, each province has different naming and criteria. I got CDL for free through a provincial skills development program including $$ for room and board. My student loan for when I went to university had about 80% of it forgiven. Leafland is ez mode if you're a citizen, know the system and are not dumb as bricks.

>I barely pay any tax
            Okay minimum wage non property owner

Projection.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You're a Canadian trucker, unironically dumb as bricks. You also pay loads of taxes if you make more than min wage and own any property so stop being dishonest. Getting a drivers license is not "Education" either.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Imagine having Canadians live rent free in your head for 4 days and counting lol. Get back to work.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

you canadians mooch off our military strenth
            You would have been taken my russia years ago if we did not spend such a huge percentage of our national budget on the arms race
            Thats how you have money for all your bullshit

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Maybe not free but classes like electrician,plumber and all the trades are maybe 500-1000$ For The 2 years it takes just because you need to buy tools and clothes. The cdl license is 132$ Because its sponsored by the governement

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Roe V. Wade's ruling was specifically that those rights only applied insofar as to pregnant women getting abortions. It doesn't undo the precedents used to reach the ruling decision, the overturn just decides that the federal government doesn't have the mechanism to legislate abortion in its current state.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah but the rate of immigration in Canada is absolutely off the charts moronic and has been for years so the pajeets in trucking are here to stay regardless of any pay increases so what difference would it make?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Other way around. The pajeets are what lower the wages, because they will work for frick all.

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Just blew a troony (male)

23. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I am just a simple driver trying to make his way. Been doing lots of sports flooring. Delivered to New York University last week (lower manhattan) had to drive 7 miles of city block from the RFK bridge down 2nd Ave to Houston st to Mercer. It was crazy. I’m in the 310” wheelbase 53’ step too. But I am the big daddy and it made it work. Yes I did curb a trailer tire once. 😉 the curb was curved.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Nice! Had a job driving something like picrel around town every day for about a year or so, until company folded. Bad management combined with most customers still wanting standard end-dump equipment for most jobs.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Sd pls go

24. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Dune you have got to lose some weight

25. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>have orientation with a mega next week

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Do it, but sign no agreements that you cannot get out of...

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Stay away from those lease purchase scams! Only idiots who can't work a calculator fall for them. If the company leasing you the equipment also has exclusive use of that equipment, you're getting scammed.

26. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Got my a permit for shits and giggles. Gonna go out with a driver when I have some free time. Driven a illegally on occasion so i generally know how things work. Any advice?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Keep it straight and true if you must do an emergency stop. Staying straight is the most important thing when shtf.

The most dangerous people on the road are old white people in new SUVs. They think they're invincible. If you see a Porsche taycan, pray they've had their morning meds.

27. 2 years ago
    EF

What a nice Sunday. Just sitting here enjoying the fruits of my godly trucking efforts. Did I get $15,000 direct deposited into my acc for a single week of work? Yes. Am I the supreme truck man? Yes.

Peterbilt 389 is my truck of choice.
    And I am the outcast. The punished. Thrown out of the discord. But in the end I am the one who wins.

Ya that’s right. Oily.
    That’s right small and weak michel. Small Veo, bad Steven , bad Roy. And good Diego.
    I am forever.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Why did you get tossed from the discord?
      were you being a racialist?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

There's a discord for the truckers of DA? Got an invite?

• 2 years ago
          EF

Everybody on the discord is d0xxed and we all know everything about each other now after like 5 years. It’s hard to get the invite. Isn’t it Oily???
          Isn’t it small doubles??? I know ur here

But I invented them. Half of them work for my old company. And I am the exiled king.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

This is what leaded water does a mf

• 2 years ago
            EF

Im not sure who Oily is, take your schizo meds. I run for a company that delivers to convenience stores.

Simple rabble.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Im not sure who Oily is, take your schizo meds. I run for a company that delivers to convenience stores.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

and yet, you still can’t afford hub caps 🙁 you Black person

• 2 years ago
        EF

Ya and what u gonna do bout it buddy? Take a permitted route to the butthurt clinic?

Pic just delivered to West Point military. First time I ever had to use my Jakes in reverse. Backing down a 14% grade with a turn at the bottom into the side of the basketball court

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>1099 driver
      >mutt kids
      The jokes write themselves

• 2 years ago
        EF

>w2’s be mad hating it seems

28. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I've recently gotten a compsci degree (It was cheap with scholarships) but realized I'm moronic and probably not fit to be a professional programmer. My cousin that's a few years older than me and is a truckgay has 3 children and a big booba wife as the only working man. Should I just hop careers now while I have minimal losses?

29. 2 years ago
    EF

I’m the premium lifestyle truck man.

In real life I’m better than all of you. I’m an owner operator.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

You look like you run pickle parks out of an interstate rest stop in south Illinois.

• 2 years ago
        EF

And you look like a homosexual who would stop in

What u gonna do when the outlaw comes to town?!??!

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Spray some air freshener.
          How many shower tokens are you sitting on?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

diet

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Your little brother finished that giant chocolate dildo you axed him to make

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Norwood IV
      hahahaha ohnononononono

30. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>cycles repeatedly as you try to sleep

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

nothing personal kid

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The worst thing about reefer is how you are treated at grocery warehouses
      Holy frick we are human vermin those buttholes

• 2 years ago
        Owner-Optimus Primefag

I refuse to go to any israeliteel-Osco, Food Lion, most Krogers and most Americolds because of this. I don't care what it pays. I turned down a $4.50/mi Atlanta Kroger load and told them to send that to someone that wants to piss in a bottle for 9hr and drive 100 miles looking for parking afterward, they refused to let drivers use restrooms and wouldn't provide even a porta-shitter.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I used to run dedicated kroger / americold between denver and indy
          No more reefer for me after that gig

31. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Which one of you was this?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Normal day within The Americanized Zone

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

RENT FREE

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

grim

32. 2 years ago
    EF

Where are my coil boyz @@@@

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I enjoyed coils when I was flatbedding. They're even easier when you get a few coil bags instead of trying to make a regular steel tarp look pretty.

33. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

strenth

34. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

strenth

35. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Broke a through shaft on one truck this week
    The second truck I got in threw a belt and the water pump is bad
    2 piece rim busted on me and ruined a tire
    Overloaded on 2 loads this week
    Been a bullshit week so far

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Have no idea how this was even cooling
      New one is metal

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

those plastic impellers really improve fuel economy though so the tradeoff is worth it

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Highly doubtful
          I imagine it locked up and threw the belt

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Why is a driver replacing a water pump on a truck thats not his?

36. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Anyone know if I have to retake all the tests again if I go in to get a tanker endorsement? I recenetly just re-up'd my my cdl after letting it expire, would frickin suck to have to retake them all, I heard if you just recently took the tests you wont have to, any truth to that?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Did they let you keep your cdl or did you have to start all over?
      If they let you keep it , you should still have all the same endorsements you had
      Are they on there?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I had to retake all tests but i never had the N endorsement and now i am consider getting it so im wondering if i have to retake them all again just to get the tanker

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Dude you are a horrible communicator

You currently have an active CDL?
          You just want to add tanker?
          Just take the tanker test and bring in all your proof of residence and shit and have them add it.
          Thats all

Are you thinking that you need to retake tests for endorsements that are already on your license?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

If you never passed the tanker test, there is an additional EDLT course before you are even allowed to take it. That came into effect sometime in February

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

If you let it expire, then you will have to go through everything again. I did after I got out for a few years. Double check that with your own testing agency jic.

37. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

why are truckers the grungiest, nastiest, most depraved kind of people?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>why are people who live in a 4x4 cubicle 24hrs a day for weeks on end who eat nothing but the roadside goyslop they're largely limited to and can't get showers whenever they want and have to share a space with thousands of Black folk in altimas while controlling a 40 ton behemoth depraved?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

closet homsex in denial

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

there are no gay truckers

38. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I ain't got no panties on

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

SHUT UP STUPID!

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Dont talk to women like that

39. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Any flatbedders here? How is it? Is strapping and tarping a major pain in the ass? Is the pay decent compared to dryvan/reefer? Do you guys get to deliver to comparitively easier areas?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This guy's videos makes it look simultaniously comfy and exciting

• 2 years ago
      EF

I haven’t ever pulled Van. But flatbeds can go go job sites a lot more often. Which rates from easy to really fricked up.
      Most often vans go to docks designed for them.

Yes flatbedders make more money.

40. 2 years ago
    EF

Where my Ghent KY boyzzz @@@@@@

41. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Looking cute in your leather vest; cosplay sure is fun

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *