Unless you drive a car with a carburetor, your AR platform shouldn't have a buffer tube

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buffer tubes are fine actually because folding stocks are a meme

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Buffer tubes are fine
      They never were, it was always a moronic substandard solution. Sure it works to an extent but there are better solutions

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

have fun with your dogshit piston ar that recoils more than a 7.62 ak ig

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

What's the better solution and why is it a better solution? I just built my first AR& need to know if I have to change it up

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

if the buffer tube is substandard, why is the AR-15 the best rifle ever designed?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's not though. That's why the US Army is replacing it with something that has a folding stock.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that rifle is a travesty and we both know it
            >two charging handles

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>a forward assist
            >ian mccolum:"OMFG WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE BOLT OUT OF BATTERY WITHOUT DISSASEMBLING THE GUN? IM LOSING MY MIND ARGGGGGGGH"
            >2 charging handles, ambi mag and bolt releases
            >*ian making cricket noises

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>calling guns "platforms"
      OP is a flaming homosexual as usual. Just use whatever stock is comfortable. There's nothing wrong with buffer tubes since all of the best adjustable stocks are made for the M4. Everyone puts M4 adapters on their AKs because M4 stocks are the comfiest. Skeleton stocks are better for storage, but not as good for actually shooting.

I do have a couple old cars with carburetors though. Also folding sticks are a meme.
      t. SCAR owner
      Post guns.

>folding stocks are a meme
      This has always been the ARgay cope, but now even ARs can have folding stocks, so I don't know why you'd still insist on this. The LAW Tactical hinge mechanism has been available for years.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The only reason to have a folding stock is to make the rifle shorter for storage. Which is a nonissue for 99% of users. It at least made sense on an AK because BMPs are the size of coffins. You don't even need a folding stock to fit in a western APC or IFV. Soldiers sat in bradleys with full length M16s for years just fine. Why do you need a folding stock? Gun bag too small? Tiny safe? Admit it, the only reason you want a folding stock is because you think it looks cool.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Admit it, the only reason you want a folding stock is because you think it looks cool.
          This& tbh they fricking stupid on AR's

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>storage is a nonissue for 99% of users
          I've never heard a more pants-on-head moronic take. If you've ever transported a firearm from one place to another, then storage becomes a concern. The value of a folding stock is completely self-evident.
          >umm but soldiers!
          What zogbots do with their guns doesn't affect me in the slightest.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>What zogbots do with their guns doesn't affect me in the slightest
            No because all you do is larp and pretend Soldiers actually use their firearms

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>pretend Soldiers actually use their firearms
            I know what you're trying to say but it's still funny.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Zogbots and I both shoot our firearms. What I don't do is prance around with my guns singing stupid songs and that gay ninja parade drill shit (pic related).

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't sing to his guns

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If you've ever transported a firearm from one place to another, then storage becomes a concern. The value of a folding stock is completely self-evident.
            Do you not have a car? I've driven across the country like 5 times with multiple guns and not a single one had a folding stock, and if you are talking about carrying one while walking it serves no real purpose.
            You must be a nogunz homosexual if you think that a folding stock that takes maybe 10in off of a rifle is useful for anyone who isn't a WW2 paratrooper. They look cool and they are fun the flap around but they are pointless for any civilian use.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You must be a nogunz homosexual if you think that a folding stock that takes maybe 10in off of a rifle is useful for anyone who isn't a WW2 paratrooper. They look cool and they are fun the flap around but they are pointless for any civilian use.
            Except, you know, taking 10 inches off the length of a rifle lmao You'd understand the utility if you actually owned and used guns.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

a 16 inch AR and a collapsible stock fits inside a duffle bag
            you are a homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Folding stocks are fricking moronic and useless for anything besides some shitty backpack gun. Kys fgt

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

We've reached new levels of DA contrarianism ITT.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Idiot.

Correct.

>Buffer tubes are fine
      They never were, it was always a moronic substandard solution. Sure it works to an extent but there are better solutions

You are a moron, buffer tube is one of the greatest design features of the ar. It makes it tunable so simple that a moron like you could do it and it'd what makes the recoil completely inline which is unique to the ar. You are a dunning kreuger monkey on the hill of mt stupid.
      >verification not required.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I often ride my Honda XR150L that cost less brand new than my Gucci AR. There's no test you can make where I don't end up cooler than you. Just ask your mom.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nice belt, ever killed a man?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I just did a kick flip with my dick in your dad's ass. Gonna cry? Shit and cum maybe?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Gay

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Imagine riding a 150cc bike and thinking you're cool. Is your AR a .22?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Is your AR a .22
        if you really want to delve into semantics, almost all ARs are .22.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I do have a couple old cars with carburetors though. Also folding sticks are a meme.
    t. SCAR owner
    Post guns.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Bullpup with a competently designed fire control group and a forward recoil system to decrease LOP/increase barrel length to overall length ratio is the future

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You should post your bufferless AR15 OP. Lead by example.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a AR180 and I switched to a fixed ACE stock. Folding stocks suck.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How much of a poor, smoothbrained fricking homosexual do you have to be to think folding stocks are bad? Sounds like pure $400 PSA DI build owner cope.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What benefit do the offer me over my buffer tube? I'm not a boot or a cop so i don't need to get in& out of armored vehicles or patrol cars with my ar

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Have you ever taken a rifle anywhere that wasn’t a range, transported in a case? USASOC is filled to the brim with Law Tactical folders because it makes lugging the things around significantly more convenient.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I go backpacking with my AR pretty often in the summer and I've never felt the buffer stock to be any kind of a hinderence or discomfort

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The buffer tube doesn't have to be straight

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The rifle buffer is fine, the carbine buffers are dumb.
    >only manlets will argue this

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's SPROING.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My Camaro has Edelbrock carbs

Ted Gansby United States Merchant Marine
    Assistant Secondary Chef of The T. S. Golden Bear II 1983-1983
    Carnival Cruise Lines Recruitment 1984-1989
    Walmart Boating/Fishing Department Assistant Manager 1989-2000
    "Life is tough, it's tougher if your dumb" -Chuck Norris
    Ronald Reagan is the greatest man to ever live
    LET"S GO BRANDON
    30-30 is the only deer cartridge that should have ever existed

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX typed by my sweet Grand Daughter

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lmao still slumming it with the crappy Edelbrocks? when are you gonna make enough cash to switch to Holley?

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The AR piston and buffer tube system should be connected to a Fleshlight that strokes you with every round.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I’m very tall and have very long arms, buffer tubes make things a bit more comfortable.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Whats the girth on that buffer tube? Asking for a friend

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hence the M27. All the gun you need.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like how they mixed up the grips to make it seem like they aren't using the same exact thing for all 15 people.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *