Welcome to Miami

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've seen daily driver lambos in unimaginably poor states, who cares lmao.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

not a poopra -> not interested

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No entiendo por qué la gente se muda a esta ciudad de mierda.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hurricanes totals you're car
    nothing personnel kid

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never been to Flaw'duh, wat the kkkulcher lyke?

Sugar daddies and flashy shit everywhere? And poorer guys trying to pretend to live up to it?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In Miami, yes. In Tampa, no, it’s actually kind of crazy how far of a departure culturally Florida is from the east and west coasts. Miami is comparably to LA, traffic, shallow lifestyles, large Hispanic population, dangerous. Tampa is much more relaxed, still some dangerous parts but less so. I live in Southwest Florida so at the crux between the two cities and I much prefer Tampa.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

tampa imo feels like it wants to be miami so bad like a discount miami. its kinda boring too.

im sure its nice to live in but eh, i prefer orlando/central florida

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

A lot of Miami people have moved up to Tampa in recent years because of how moronic expensive Miami has gotten. New houses are few and far between, it's impossible to find a non-fixer-upper for less than $300k. It really doesn't make sense unless you're a techbro working remote. Landlords out here are asking New York rent prices when the average job is paying Alabama wages.
          Tampa has cheaper rent as well as a slightly stronger job market.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/UE4gC14.jpeg

Pls go back to your shit state we're extremely full.

Everyone blames New Yorkers but no one blames the techbro and financebros that also made NYC ridiculously expensive to live in and decided to make Miami the new "it" city to live in. New Yorkers were a thing since I95 was finished in the 1960s and made worse when Spirit/JetBlue offered $100 flights 10 years ago. I'd even argue Florida man is just a New Yorker with a drinking problem.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I'd even argue Florida man is just a New Yorker with a drinking problem.
            And way more cocaine.

• 4 weeks ago
            Beppu

It was Covid and shitty ass governors and mayors from Democrat states. From 2019-2022 all of the house prices and rents basically doubled because people from NY, MA, CT were paying $50k over asking price on places without even seeing them in person.

• 4 weeks ago
            Beppu

That Brabus thing was at the Ritz Carlton FTL, and I’m pretty sure it was some frickin Saudi prince or something because there was a group of Arab guys standing around it smoking, probably the security crew.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Is this in Hallandale?

• 4 weeks ago
            Beppu

Yes, but that was a few years ago, like right when the LaFerrari came out.

The traffic in Miami is down right the worst I've ever seen

It’s about as bad as every major metropolitan area that’s not a bullshit mid-size city like Indianapolis or Oklahoma City. The problem is Miami has grown so fast that 10 years ago most of 95 was managable and the worst stuff was around Hialeah which isn’t even really the United States. Now I-95 is stop and go as soon as you get south of West Palm Beach. I try to take the toll roads because it keeps some of the riff raff away.

https://i.imgur.com/ByBRpFc.jpeg

RIP, get a sunpass to avoid the bullshit. You'll still have congested lanes but it moves faster than the regular lanes.

I don’t even like those express lanes in that area of Miami because there’e a 20% chance there will be an accident and the express lanes get gridlocked worse than the main lanes. Just eat it until you get past the Golden Glades interchange.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'll take my chances

• 4 weeks ago
            Beppu

This is exactly why. And when traffic is really bad in the normal lanes but express is moving, cars are constantly hopping the poles and doing 5mph while 60mph traffic is coming up behind them.

The Turnpike is sort of the same, there’s minimal exits which eases traffic, but when there’s an accident, it backs up way worse. However the Turnpike is only like a 2% chance of running into a bad accident, and it happens more often on weekends and holidays when it’s drunks or tourists fricking up.

The one thing about Miami, I’ve driven a lot in other places and I’ve never seen as many cars lose control out of nowhere. I think a lot of it is women staring at cell phones, then looking up and realizing they’re drifting out of their lanes, and yanking the wheel to correct out of panic and they send the car into a spin and/or roll at 80mph.

Florida is fun too because you catch some shit that doesn’t belong in the US

• 4 weeks ago
            Beppu

Also this spot on 95 going northbound, I saw a good ol’ dindu nuffin son on a crotch rocket fricking die in afternoon traffic about a year ago. It was bad. Old person driving a little red hatchback like some Hyundai Accent, crotch rocket dude from Little Haiti must have been weaving in and out of lanes flying and changed into a lane where he didn’t see little hatchback. Hatch was literally caved in, all you could see was dreadlocks on top of a big puddle of blood in the middle of the highway.

The worst part was a couple people got out of their cars and start walking up to see if they can help the dude, and they just stopped a few feet away when they realized his head was caved in.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Reminds me of something similar I saw on the northbound Turnpike by the Okeechobee exit a few years back. A Chevy Express van was eating shit and cutting in and out of lanes and he got himself caught between two semis. Next thing you know, the front truck had to brake for something and the van got crushed like a beer can. I heard on Local 10 later that the driver had to get airlifted to a hospital but I doubt he lived, it looked the cabin area in the van got completely caved in.

• 4 weeks ago
            Beppu

I’ve seen a bunch of em driving around here. Within the past couple years, I believe one was on 95 and it was a weekend or middle of the day with fairly light traffic, a white Mercedes E-class just driving in the left lane, it starts raining a little bit, not anywhere close to the typical downpour, and the driver jerks the wheel and the car spins 270deg and ends up rear bumper into the median. And another was like 6am on the Turnpuke, a newer Explorer or GMC something medium size SUV coming in the opposite direction, driver jerks the wheel out of nowhere and the thing starts rolling as I’m going past it. People either falling asleep or looking up from their phone, overreacting, and totally losing control at 70mph.

>hot “white” girls are actually Latinas from South America
            How do I get a White Latina from South America? Frick that'd be my dream

Don’t be a complete awkward neckbeard and go buy some cafe con leche from them and strike up a conversation. Act like a boss and have some confidence without acting like a player.

There’s something about those Latinas, tons of them are like daddy’s girls or grandpa’s girls, and they like non-manlet guys so they hate most 5’6” Reinaldo fanboi hair gel latin guys. Exxxtra bonus points if you have light hair and blue eyes.

There’s this one time I will never forget, I was working and had to go to this are with a lot of Venezuelans, but it’s like a nicer suburb where the Venezuelans who left the country while the money was still worth something went, or the people who used to be well off over there and want to maintain a certain look, it’s sort of confusing. But anyway I go into this pizza place, I’m sure it’s franchised by a guy who had some money and has his neices or whatever work there when they come to the country, and working in back was a 40-50 year old Latina and then 3 different younger light skin Latinas in their late teens to early 20s. They were all staring at me like I was Jesus Cristo himself. I could’ve gotten 4 dates that day if I tried.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/tMf9ozS.jpeg

It was Covid and shitty ass governors and mayors from Democrat states. From 2019-2022 all of the house prices and rents basically doubled because people from NY, MA, CT were paying $50k over asking price on places without even seeing them in person.

Exact same pattern as rich Californians flooding Idaho, Arizona, Montana, Texas, etc.

This is the new reality: extreme wealth disparity and regional differences in prices will be gone as everything gets equalized out by the access of the rich. If you aren't born or lucky enough to be ultra-wealthy, just insta-suicide because life will suck.

The only way out is to reset the system.
            Mass Minecraft every human you see.
            GO GO GO

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Or just work hard and become rich.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Really most complaints about high COL have to do with certain industries essentially getting free money from the federal govt. Finance, Tech, and Oil/Gas comes to mind.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Fort Lauderdale is like the perfect in between imo

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

in miami but only the nice part. wagies and Black folk everywhere else
        >t. i live in miami

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

After all the rich investors and then Hispanic migrants moved to Miami in the 80s and 90s, the white middle class fled to Tampa.

• 4 weeks ago
          Beppu

Not really. Tampa is all Midwest people, WPB down to Miami is all New Yorkers and Northeast people plus the immigrants. That’s the difference in traffic.

Going to the Gulf side is strange. 9pm on a Friday night and it’s dead, meanwhile 95 and the Causeway going to Miami Beach are like rush hour traffic.

The Gulf Coast metropolis is way less populated than SE Florida too.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

clapped high end cars with scuffs and dirt are infinitely more based than garage queens with owners that kvetch over odometers

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice, how much was the Turo?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Poorlet cope

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Woah a rich person was here, in this general vicinity! This is an area where more than average high net-worth individuals reside.

Who gives a frick

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pls go back to your shit state we're extremely full.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The traffic in Miami is down right the worst I've ever seen

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>He hasn't been to LA or Houston
        lol
        lmao

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>get driver's license in a one stoplight town with no traffic
        >have to drive in Miami one week later
        That was the real test

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

RIP, get a sunpass to avoid the bullshit. You'll still have congested lanes but it moves faster than the regular lanes.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

how do people live in places like this

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You get used to the new bullshit and have to drive offensively and defensively.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I feel bad for the C7 in this pic. Imagine buying a 460hp sports car but being stuck on the hellhole that is I-95.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They're owned by boomers anyway, usually Vette owners drive the speed limit.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>watch the express lanes fly by while I'm stuck in the regular lanes
            >change over
            >it's like someone managed to prod the turd enough to get it to flush and the regular lanes start flowing much faster, meanwhile the express just absolutely starts chugging at Frick You mph because some moron managed to bin his car there
            >on the next merge it doesn't matter because it's all fricked anyway
            I can't understand how you can deal with this shit.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>That was
            As in past tense silly anon
            Thanks for the advice regardless

10. 4 weeks ago
    Beppu

>only one Lambo
    Go out later at night and drive around Miami Beach and you will definitely get caught in the middle of a bunch of fuccbois in their rentals with a couple Ferraris, Lambos, and a McLaren. I stopped taking pics of them after I had been down here a couple months.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Miami is full of Cubans and Brazilians, don't know why the frick they swarm there, must be that hellish climate that reminds them of home. Also, it sucks to drive there.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i watched a few "miami night life" videos and for every cute 20 something latina there's dozens of fat ogres de las americas. no thanks.

• 4 weeks ago
      Beppu

That’s because you’re looking at the trashy people.

There’s a lot of Venezuelan, Colombian, Argentinian, and Brazilian girls that are so fine. The darker skin people from those countried are mostly lower class and can’t get out, but there’s so much prime young Venezuelan pussy with a lot of European blood that loves themselves an American guy. Def more like the Mestizo with another 12.5%-25% Spanish blood.

• 4 weeks ago
      Beppu

That’s because you’re looking at the trashy people.

There’s a lot of Venezuelan, Colombian, Argentinian, and Brazilian girls that are so fine. The darker skin people from those countried are mostly lower class and can’t get out, but there’s so much prime young Venezuelan pussy with a lot of European blood that loves themselves an American guy. Def more like the Mestizo with another 12.5%-25% Spanish blood.

Also you probably are watching those vids and don’t realize 2/3 of the hot “white” girls are actually Latinas from South America. I’m blue eyed Irish and Russian and all this Yuro bullshit, and my arms and stuff get darker than my wife when I have a tan. And my mother in-law calls my wife “Negrita” because she has the darkest skin of the sisters, which is still lighter than a tan blue eyed Yuro blood guy. The one sister has green eyes.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>hot “white” girls are actually Latinas from South America
        How do I get a White Latina from South America? Frick that'd be my dream

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i thought i was the only miami anon here.
    kek

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I go to UM

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I grew up down there. Finally escaped to North Florida and I could not be happier.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *