Went for a late night drive in my classic muscle car.

Went for a late night drive in my classic muscle car. Lately been noticing that the sound of an uncorked V8 seems to scare the absolute breasts out of EV drivers. What's up with that? Drove through a tunnel and gunned it and looked in the rear view and traffic behind had slowed the frick down creating a massive gap while everyone else in front had kept going the same speed. I have glasspacks and down turned tips right off the back of the mufflers if that makes a difference. Have normies forgotten the sound of American iron? Noticed that they react similar to lake piped hot rods and you can usually tell car guys because the car guys are the only people unaffected by the noise when riding beside them.

(Pic semi-related)

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nice fantasy, chud

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Post car or didn't happen.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can't tell if this is ironic boomer posting or a LARPing teenage bus rider.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>"classic muscle car"
      LARP

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

426 Charger? Bread on engine.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's a shitpost.
      OP doesn't own a car, much less a classic Charger.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You're right, I actually own a Barracuda and post in /ccg/ hence why I said
        >Pic semi related
        But I guess you're special.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>it's this guy
          L M F A O
          OP definitely did not happen.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>It didn't happen because I said so
            Yeah I guess you were there, huh?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>drives through a tunnel
            >normal, conscious driver gives a classic car some space, a courteous gesture shown to just about every classic car on the road
            >"HEH, EVERYONE'S AFRAID OF MY POVERTY-TRIM V8"
            The chally guy is at least funny, you're just a poser.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>normal, conscious driver gives a classic car some space, a courteous gesture shown to just about every classic car on the road
            noticed that any old clean car will have this happen to them quite often. quite a few times i've seen the guy behind me leave a humungous gap behind my cressida when i was waiting at lights.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>people didn't read my shitpost carefully and take me seriously and now I'm mad!

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>finding joy in loud noises
    ask me how i know you grew up in a dysfunctional, incredibly prole household.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the desperate attention-seeking behavior and almost paranoid awareness of how they are perceived is an easy way to tell actual car enthusiasts from car=penis-extension LARPer; there aren't many actual car enthusiasts left

>i just went out to cruise and *paragraph about how other people reacted*
      i wish it were just a zoomer-brain-rotted-by-social-media thing but it definitely is not

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

incredibly based older v8’s especially MOPARS just sound way better and more rowdy than any newer V8, you dont notice the difference unless you go to alot of classic car shows/meets like i do

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

True. I had the chance to hear a 426 once, it was a life changing event.
      Shit wasn’t even cammed or anything. The sound is indescribable.

I was a kid, but this got etched so deep that owning a Challenger became a life goal.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yeah most factory mucle cars had really aggressive cams from factory to get lots of NA power and were balanced differently so it would buck around and chop the only modern car with an agressive cam would be the gen 2 5.0 from ford

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Lately been noticing that the sound of an uncorked V8 seems to scare the absolute breasts out of EV drivers
    Yeah those basic soccer mom teslas with 450 horsepower are very afraid of your loud 300 horsepower V8 and it’s 10 second 0-60

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>classic muscle car
    Post car. Inb4 rusty crown vic

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

where im from nobody cares, all my cars are straight piped

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because they expected your brakes to fail and you to scream HOLD ON as you blow into the cars in front of you and they pre-emptively slowed down to avoid getting into a pile up

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

guess they saw the POS boomermobile you call a "classic muscle car" and didn't wanna risk getting autotopia'd

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dohc v8 is the best

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hotwheels leading the way

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Dohc v8
      Bigger than a big-block with 60% of the displacement.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't like EVs as much as the next guy, but it's actually pathetic that you would make this up.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This anon has been obsessed with people thinking that his small block barracuda is cool. He claimed in another thread it "mogs" a 392 hemi (?????).

It's the clearest sign of "car as personality" I've ever seen, though lacking the humor of challygay and the confidence of shelbyschizo. This guy is just sad and kind of stupid.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Uh? Anon? That's not me. I haven't posted outside /ccg/ in 6 or 7 months. Is there a a schizo with on the board with a Barracuda too?

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mask
    No matter what zoomers do, they will eternally be homosexuals. They can frick a billion women, drive the coolest cars, make the most money, but they will eternally be known as the homosexual generation.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they probably figured they'd stay away in case your boomermobile does something erratic

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *