What are some good?

What are some good DA channels on youtube?

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Jalopnik

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Liberal trash owned by a failing media company
      no.

Unironically you sometimes just have to click on a channel that is predominantly cars to find a good channel and realize when you're just buying youtubers new supercars.

I kinda like cleetus' channel, JohnnyQ90, Questionable garage, boostedboiz is sometimes good, 1320 video is great if you like drag racing, Rob Dahm has a handful of good videos every year but otherwise its him being a dumb sperg enjoying setting things up and building a car more than he ever drives.
      Just Rolled In is fantastic if you like shorter format stuff. VinWiki has fallen off a bit, feels like he's getting anyone who's driven a car to do an interview and its just boring now. I recent started watching richrebuilds that puts out like 5 videos per year, but are usually entertaining enough I guess.

Youtube car channels are probably nearly impossible to get going and keep going: you're constantly on the hunt for new content, so you can't just keep filming the same piece of shit every week talking about minor upgrades. So you're forced to temporarily procure new cars to look at and talk about and hope your personality is magnetic enough to get people to keep coming back. OR you have to do cool shit with the cars, which is usually prohibitively expensive to do in the first place, then you have to keep repairing and maintaining it which again is super expensive.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lloyd Vehicle Consulting. An eclectic mix of utter jalopies, presented by a used car salesman from the old school (as opposed to Matt from High Peak Autos).

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Povagovani but it is not in English

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That greesed geese guy has been talking about his on here A LOT lately.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Visioracer

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>zoomers are so poor they have to watch people own cars instead

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

thats why they talk about mustangs and super cars in the same breath. They don't see the obserditity of comparing a 30k car to a 1mil car because even they have no chance of owning either.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If it has over 20k subscribers it's bad and I won't spoil the good ones

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

savagegeese

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

is it bad that i never watched Scotty or Donut just because the thumbnails are horrendous

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I support scotty solely because he clickbaits his death once a week and it makes me laugh how boomers with no concept of cynicism fall for it every time and comment "THANK GOD UR STILL ALIVE SCOTTY YOUR THE ONLY REAL CAR GUY LEFT ON YOUTUBE"

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Scotty is great to me no matter what. Yes, he is a bit of a hack at this point and some of his advice is iffy or outdated but as long as you just treat him like a shitposter he’s fun to watch.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Donut is alright.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

donut is the reddit of automotive youtubers

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Donut is absolute onions

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

mustie, mortske, pole barn, thunderhead289, aging wheels. these are more 'fricking around with car stuff' and not just reviews or super car bullshit.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

purely for entertainment, neutral drop

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Number 27

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Watch Wes Work

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>HEY GUYS I BOUGHT THIS CAR TO REBUILD
    >6 years later
    >video #452
    >IS IT TIME TO FINALLY START THE CAR

I fricking hate these homosexuals

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, if only they pretended like they got parts without delay, and knew exactly what to do, and nothing ever got delayed and they could just edit it down into a 3 week series and just rebuild the car because thats a surefire way to keep making content and income.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

IN THE NEXT VIDEO WE INSTALL ALL THESE PARTS HERE'S A PREVIEW OF THE FOOTAGE

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>want to find clips of how car sounds with exhaust
      >most results are all "INSTALLING A [x] EXHAUST IN MY CAR!"
      >over 20 minutes in length
      >video starts with getting ready and leaving the house
      >wastes 80% of the video in the car talking about it
      >2 minutes left in the video, finally get to hear it
      >cold start idle, soft rev, music cuts in
      >"ALRIGHT GUYS ILL SEE YOU NEXT TIME WHEN WE GET THIS THING BACK ON THE ROAD"
      Take me back to the Streetfire days, I'll take 240p if I can get raw clips of just burnouts/races/exhausts with no talking, filler or sponsors.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bad Obsession Motorsport in a nutshell. Last Binky video was very obviously hacked together quickly and that was 2 years ago.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Harry's Garage
    >Tyrrell's Classic Workshop
    >Rare Classic Cars & Automotive History
    >Best MOTORing official
    >Garage54
    >Curious Cars

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Obligatory.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>queen
      that's a mentally ill israeli transvestite

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why the frick do the trannies have to be more masculine than me, a normal fricken man?
      I'm jealous of their jawline, broad shoulders, height.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

always complent them on these things when you can while sounding nice.
        "wow you got some strong big hands" (after you shake)

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

who dis

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/@SarahnTuned

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

all scotty kilmer says is "but honda or toyota. if you buy anything actually nice, youre probably a tryhard. Dont you know cars break? toyotas dont break, that's why i have my celica behind me. Oh you have a bmw? WHY DA YA NEED ALL THA BELLZ N WHISTLES??? THEYRE JUST GANNA BREAAAK"

frick scotty kilmer
    annoying boomer moron

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Zip ties and bias plies

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love uncle Bill

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this guy has a lot of practical skills and usually has neat projects
    https://www.youtube.com/@NoNonsenseKnowHow

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Doug

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

reddit incarnate

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I used to watch Doug almost regularly, then just got tired of his own quirks talking about some of the most vanilla cars possible nobody will care about in 5 years, let alone 50. Then he reviews $4mil hypercars basically nobody on the planet will ever see in person, let alone own or drive where he's talking about dumb shit that doesn't matter.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This is a youtube problem. The way their algorithm works, if you're not making weekly videos, they demote all your videos and nobody will find you. So you have to choose between putting out shitloads of low quality content regularly, or becoming obscure and irrelavent.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Both true and false; bigger channels can do very well putting out like 6 videos a year but yeah you're no longer promoted everywhere for weeks on end.

I think I heard it on a podcast recently: you can't watch the same TV show forever. Doug's got basically the same schtick he's had for years. I can form my own opinions about cars without him, and him pointing out the new jeep has a jeep logo on the cup holder that folds away in the third row isn't something I care to sit and watch a youtube clip over for 30 minutes.

Conversely, the shorts were a huge success for youtubers: grab a 30 second clip from an old video and youtube will spam the shit out of it to everyone doomscrolling. You get essentially 2 ads from that 30 second clip that took no effort, versus a 30 minute video that took days to film edit and post. Youtube isn't really the problem, the content is. I STILL watch videos from channels that have no set schedule and sometimes goes months between videos and they've got millions of subscribers.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

reddit incarnate

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Big Car

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

M539 Restorations

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like full engine teardowns and builds. M539 is solid there.
      Myvintageiron7512 has tons of actual useful sbc engine building info.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Everyday Driver is decent. The pipsqueak host gets on my nerves so it's best in small doses.
    Curious Cars is a great watch. It's like C&Rsenal for cars instead of guns.
    South Main Auto is my favorite mechanic channel but he real only does domestics and japs. It'd be great to see him work on eurotrash and listen to him b***h about this n that being stupid.

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Meihemi

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Rob Dahm: rotary stuff
    Stay Tuned: for muscle cars
    I DO CARS: engine tear downs

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Drew peawiener

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like RCR unironicaly

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I still watch his shit and enjoy him actually talking about the car or something interesting.

Then there’s the stupid giveaway shilling. Then there’s the idiotic memes and jokes that drag on for over 3 minutes.

At the very least, he finally got off his stupid high horse about being openly gay and stopped inserting his narcissistic therapy talk bullshit into his reviews.

Moral of the story: if you want a better RCR, watch WookieDrives instead

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Thetopher I really like.
        Also Everydaydriver

I don't understand the references 90% of the time, the thing he relates drivers of certain cars to doesn't make sense.
        I prefer a lesson on the history of the car

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

WookieDrives or RCR?

Wookie will flat out go over the car’s history in his video.

RCR really only does this if he has a particular point to make. He likes to flex that liberal arts English degree a lot.

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Vaguely car related but Smith and Sniff are good.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *