What are you gonna do when all new cars will be electric and all gas pumps get replaced with EV charging stations?

What are you gonna do when all new cars will be electric and all gas pumps get replaced with EV charging stations?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

zero to 60 in 2 seconds

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Didn't you get the memo, sweatie? EVs are SOOO 2022.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Everyone's buying hybrids now because of range and charging infrastructure issues but all companies have plans to shift to 100% EVs.
      Meanwhile ICE cars keep dropping in sales.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>2 more weeks.
        You clutch at that straw if you like, but EVs are getting attacked from all sides. Manufacturers don't want to make them and customers don't want to buy them.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Ford Q1 sales
          >EV sales: +86%

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>filename

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

EV sales in a quarter
            They sell twice as many ICE trucks and SUVs every a week
            And every Ford EV is selling at an unsustainable loss

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

forgot pic

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Competition BAD
            >R&D BAD
            Like it or not regulations demand 50% EVs by 2035 nationwide. 100% in blue states. That's where the market is going.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because everyone knows that when the government forces you to do something, everything turns out just peachy

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

literally not going to happen

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's called a loss-leader, you numbskull. They sell things at a loss to get customers to buy the actual product with a high profit margin (ICE cars)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cars aren't hotdogs you moron

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also truck/SUV sales are dropping across all auto companies.
            See: Toyota 40% sedan sales jump
            Guess ford and GM switching to only SUVs is biting them in the ass

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So instead of selling 100 EVs to Indians on a 30 year loan they sold 186?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Meanwhile ICE cars keep dropping in sales.
        In Europe maybe. Most people would rather buy used cars and I'm pretty sure that data doesn't count used sales.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Makes sense, most Europeans are too poor to get a car anyway

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>most people will buy used ICE cars
          They'd prefer to, but they can't run them without fuel stations and that us what the corpo-govt alliance will ban

Same with how people want guns but Ammo sales will be banned

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>poor people can't buy new EVs
          No shit

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ford lost $110,000 per electric car sold. They are only in business because of the F150.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You mean 1996

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GM is basicly irrelevant and is probably just trying to get some desperately needed publicity.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

By 35 the world will be a different place. Klaus will be dead, billionaires & israelites will all be gone. China & poo will be starving like etheopia in the 80’s

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

and how! cant wait

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Checked. We are past critical white manning. Now the great adjustment happens.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Read my posts more often

That would be $50

Thanks for charging on my remote piece of desert

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They've already started cancelling EV production worldwide you moron.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>all gas pumps get replaced with EV charging stations?
    LOL. The power grid can not, and will not support this.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>replace one thing
      >YOU CANT REPLACE THE OTHER THING THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE
      Black person logic.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>completely re-engineering power grid for a massive added work load, retro fitting existing hardware as well as supplying new is as simple as "replace one thing"
        Woman logic

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>anon in charge of understanding how power plants work

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Probably be chinese.

The fact that the west goes all in on chinese electrification is just funny. USA is oil exporter. It's actively destroying their own economy for china.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You know what the real environmentalist move would be? Try to repair existing cars and keep them in the road for as long as possible. Imagine scrapping a 95% re-usable machine to buy a new EV built at huge energy cost.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

like cuba

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's why you know they are full of shit. If they actually cared, they would draft regulations that ensure it's easier to repair things, and that spares need to be available for longer. There is no reason why an electric toothbrush needs to have a soldered in battery for example that cannot be easily swapped out.
      It's not about that though, it's just about making money by trying to force people to abandon their perfectly functional property in exchange for some new shit, to speed up the revenue cycle.
      Which is also why they are already starting to back down on it again. If your only motivation is money, then those plans quickly go out of the window when the shit doesn't sell.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Thank you comrade for supporting right to repair! We need to stop corporate greed.

>You are an absolute imbecile.
        He's baiting. Just read his posts, no one who is that fricking moronic would be hanging out on /misc/ since it would spiritually cripple them.

I come here to laugh at you people. The right is a clownshow every day.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go to the hydrogen fueling stations and laugh at EV baggies

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>uses gas to make electricity
    >WE'RE SAVING THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>gas at scale is more efficient than every shitbox having a boom engine that can't accelerate for shit.
      Yes

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

no it isn't and clitouris c**ts Is a scam

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what are you gonna do
    Idk, keep driving my 40 year old diesel truck probably. The EV fad is on its way out already bud

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tesla just fired it’s entire supercharger team.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The meme company run by a drug addict

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wonder if it has anything to do with a huge drop in sales. Most EV companies are having a rough time. See Rivian, Lucid, Fisker, etc. People want v8s and hemis. People want 3.5L ecoboosts in their F150s and 35s on their Broncos. Gas is cheaper than water.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Rivian
        Almost doubled sales YoY

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

7,500 Rivian v 190,000 Ford F150
          It's over

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You mean 150,000
            Down over 10% from the year before! Holy shit!
            Zoomers are making their voices heard. EVs, high speed rail, walkable cities
            /n/'s paradise

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You are an absolute imbecile. Every single thing you assert in this thread is completely wrong.
            Shut the frick up, get off my internet, and have a nice day.
            Today.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lol you can't cope through this one.
            https://s201.q4cdn.com/693218008/files/doc_news/2024/Apr/03/q1-2024-sales-final.pdf
            https://s3.amazonaws.com/toyota-cms-media/toyota-pdfs/TMNA_US_March_2024_chart_FINAL.pdf
            https://hondanews.com/en-US/releases/release-6197a1daf2b1db29a36ff5ab270c9fd9-american-honda-posts-best-q1-results-in-three-years-led-by-strong-march-sales

And here's a train acticle just to grind your gears some more
            https://m.startribune.com/all-aboard-amtrak-debuts-second-train-from-st-paul-to-chicago-on-may-21/600363049/?clmob=y&c=n&clmob=y&c=n

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You are an absolute imbecile.
            He's baiting. Just read his posts, no one who is that fricking moronic would be hanging out on /misc/ since it would spiritually cripple them.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Rivian, Lucid, Fisker,
        literally who x3

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't care, I'll inherit an old red Barchetta from my uncle

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will buy a car from china

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

EVs too expensive and its been hurting the market while the US government doesn't want China dominating the EV market in the US. Plus people have realized the battery only lasts 8 years which if it doesn't catch fire then it just dies. Replacing the battery costs more than buying a new car

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Druggies keep cutting the charging cable for copper around here.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Will there be 100s of millions of charging points 11 years from now?

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

EV is killing sales. I used to work at a dealership that sold over 400 cars a month. Now they can't even break 100 cars sold. I still have access to their stats and its bleak

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not going to happen. EVs are already piling up in Germany because no one wants to buy that shit anymore now that it isn't heavily subsidized, and the infrastructure for charging them is still rather pitiful.
    They farmed the easy bucks from gullible idiots, now the hard work will begin. And since hard work is not as profitable, they will back down on it.

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will unplug everyone's car.

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a 40 year old Porsche that I will never get rid of. I will burn Albanians as fuel if necessary.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wait till you see the tax and fees you will have to pay to drive it, while it is legal of course.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Even better, then I can drive it without paying for registration, insurance, or taxes.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Might as well have a israelites killed Jesus sticker on your bumper at that point.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>EVs are so good the state needs to legally prosecute people who don't want one

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it won't happen anyway. even in Germany, which is the forefront of this moronic Green deal cuckery, EVs are already not selling again and you see another article about them being shit and not friendly for the climate at all by the day.
          they ran the scam, the managers who decided to go along with it have long since filled their pockets with the subsidies, and any idiot who doesn't have an exit plan yet will be left holding the bags.
          same with solar.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Honestly I am hoping this is the case, that it was all just another money making scheme rather than something they legitimately thought would A) ever work and B) they were fine with legally enforcing with the full power of the state. Oh well I am still driving my 20 year old car, actually just put some more money into hoping to drive it for another 10 at a minimum

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Honestly I am hoping this is the case
            It is. You have an ever smaller elite ruling over an ever bigger mass of peasants.
            That only works as long as the peasants can live reasonably decent lives, to the point where they feel they have more to lose than to gain from rebelling.
            If they start taking shit like private transportation away, that breaking point will be hit much sooner. We already have Green politicians having hysteria attacks because people congregate outside of their homes or crowd around their cars.

They played their hand during the COVID shit with their threat of forced vaccinations, and we saw how it will turn out. They simply do not possess the control to actually play hardball. If something is met with too much opposition, they will back down on it to try some other scam instead.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>COVID
            the funniest thing for me about that whole period is the number of people that just silently said no. The number of people that just outright lied about being backed and even forged documents is hilarious

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it's like the 70s. wouldn't surprise me in the least if in 10 years we're actually driving around cool new versions of cars we want to own with big high displacement V8 and V12 engines.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You could always be proactive and start burning Albanians now. Just a thought.
      >Porsche pic please

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

t.serbshit

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

YOU VILL WOOSH AROUND SILENTLY IN YOUR GAY EV BY 2035

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Use a sub pump to drain gas from abandoned gas stations and use my Porsche race car to flee to a free state that still uses internal combustion engines

Probably with Rush as the sound track

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Good movie. Plane was kino too.

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They won’t be. Energy prices will be so high, gas will be cheap by comparison

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The sun is free. The wind is free. Even Wyoming is moving towards green energy.

This "promise" means nothing until they start changing their factories. They can keep this empty promise going till 2033 if they want and still change their minds. This shit is meaningless like how every US president says we will be at Mars in 10 years

Except it's penciled into law now. Also we're in the Paris Agreement and have been reducing emissions for decades.
      Every big company spending billions to become carbon neutral isn't some sort of "false promise." Investors want it.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The sun is free. The wind is free. Even Wyoming is moving towards green energy
        It is not free you moron. Just a couple panels is worth more than a car you imbecile

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

LMAOOOOOO
        don't look into what goes into solar panel or wind turbine manufacturing, nor their average life span

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'll buy an electric car you dumb frick what do you think I'll do? There's nothing magic about gas other than the fact Israel needs millions of gallons of oil to kill brown people. When the bombs drop it'll be a lot easier to charge up from solar panels than relying on infrastructure to move gas around.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>it'll be a lot easier to charge up from solar panels

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

?si=Prbd5jx4XTtQb-Wd

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous
          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>It's expensive
            No shit.
            >It can cause roof damage
            No shit. Builders 40 years ago weren't planning around solar panels.
            >It degrades over time like any other product.
            No shit.
            Wow it's almost like early adopters have to deal with some creases that haven't been ironed out.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>just spend a hundred grand so you can drive for free!
            Quite the selling point

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This "promise" means nothing until they start changing their factories. They can keep this empty promise going till 2033 if they want and still change their minds. This shit is meaningless like how every US president says we will be at Mars in 10 years

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GM is a, zombie company desperately trying to get more government gibs

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is so fricking moronic, There isn't enough lithium or cobalt on the planet for everyone to have a EV

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Everyone wont have one bro, that's the point.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

oh shit, that makes a lot of sense

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that is part or their scheme
      replace cheap ICE vehicles that can potentially last a few decades with expensive EVs that maybe last 8 years with ever decreasing charge capacity, and cannot operate in even moderately hot or cold conditions

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The same thing we did when we went from horse and buggy to internal combustion engines. I'll adjust and embrace the future cause I'm not a homosexual.

>also I'll be flying around in my electric evtol #gojobyaviation

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>What are you gonna do when
    people wake up to the fact that a second hand EV is worth nothing, as replacing the failing battery writes the car off?
    These things make no sense on any level, economic, environmental or sustainable.

32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I guess I'll build a woodgassifier since I ain't buying an electric car.

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Laughs in DRZ400
    b***h my bike will run on fricking kerosene until the end of the world.

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

...Finally have something fun to drive that never breaks down from thousands of stupid tiny moving parts going bad? Stop having to change fluids all the time? Stop having to go to a gas station in Detroit because I charged at home? Not worry about some crackhead sawing off my exhaust?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>something fun to drive
      you don't know what fun or drive means.

>It's expensive
      No shit.
      >It can cause roof damage
      No shit. Builders 40 years ago weren't planning around solar panels.
      >It degrades over time like any other product.
      No shit.
      Wow it's almost like early adopters have to deal with some creases that haven't been ironed out.

>SOLAR PANELS ACTUALLY SUCK
      we know.

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I can retrofit any vehicle to electric without the spyware.

36. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>We're going to make everything electric before any infrastructure exists to support electric

Im beginning to think the men of power in this nation arent actually evil masterminds. They are just moronic cultists

37. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will cut down power lines.

38. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Other than the Corvette what does GM have to offer?
    They used to be competitive in the pick up truck game but let's face it, Ford and Toyota have taken over that completely.

39. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'll keep making fuel with vegetable oil lmao, and I'll roll coal on you gays till I die and then my son can pick it up where I left off.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sure thing grandpa.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *