What do Americans actually need pick ups for?

What do americans actually need pick ups for? Most in Europe are company owned and always have a hard top, you never really see an open bed pickup truck, they're basically used like vans.

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I need the extra payload when I tow your mom back to my place

2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>What do americans actually need pick ups for? Most in Europe are company owned and always have a hard top, you never really see an open bed pickup truck, they're basically used like vans.

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

europe doesn't have oilfields or lawns

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>europoors don't have anything.
      Ftfy.

They live in 300 square foot apartments and drive a 3 cylinder because they can't afford the displacement tax.
      They take a train to the ski resort because their shitbox won't make it up the hill to the resort.
      They rent snowboard gear when they get there because they have no place to store a fricking plank in their apartment.
      They don't have hobbies because they can't afford the loicense so they have no need to transport anything besides themselves to work and the market.
      They've never seen a dirtbike in person.
      They've never seen a surfboard.

When you're just a peasant why would you need to haul anything?

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

they're all circumcised so they need a truck to cope

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Real

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Real

The correct answer is never

poor europoor paws typed these posts

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

95% of truggolds are just office or retail workers LARPing as blue collar. they don't have an actual use for the massive trucks they drive, they just think they NEED one because they fell for all the marketing. they're just compensation devices.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

How often do I need to use the bed to justify having a truck?

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

The correct answer is never

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>small to Tacoma/Hilux
        Not often
        >F-150 size and up
        At least 5 times a month

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>At least 5 times a month
          what if its only 4 times a month?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Then you need to trade in your large truck and get a smaller one, like a taco or a frontier.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

but those trucks are only for the gays

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

you'll often see this tactic employed by smarmy redditors (exactly the type of person who drives a massive pickup to their desk job so they can feel manly and powerful for an hour each day) where they try to get into really specific details about your position to either make your position look ridiculous or get you to trip up and contradict yourself somewhere. the correct response when one of them does this is like so:

How often do I need to use the bed to justify having a truck?

you know what I fricking mean, moron.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

get a ford ranger

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Enough that the premium cost you paid for it would be less than the cost of just renting a truck for $19.99 per day when you need a truck bed. Shit you can even get a whole box truck for that, or trailer to put on the back of your crossover.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

If you have to ask, you don't need one.

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Not really a need unless you are outside of suburban environments. Although they are some of the last good vehicles that you can buy nowadays and that is good enough for me.

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>Most in Europe are company owned and always have a hard top,

because you have thieves who'll steal any thing out of an open back vehicle.

Trucks are way more convenient.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

You think thieves don't exist in America?

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Leave the shitties and yes, it’s pretty freeing to just leave your house unlocked and the keys in your car

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm literally sitting with my front door open now watching traffic run up and down the road. Apparently you can't do that in Europe or you'll have some ape walk in like they own the place.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

You can leave whole bags of dog food and grain, seed, tools wood and whatever else in the back of your truck where I live and no one will touch that shit.

If I lived in Europe or a major city here then it likely would be stolen even If I had trash in the back.

You have the impression that its the wild west here in the rural areas, where the nothing could be further from the truth, no one fricks with you if you don't frick with them, mainly because you don't know who's packing, but also because people have enough sense to leave each other alone unless they visibly are needing help.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

It's the same in Europe or anywhere, but most americans live in the city not in the middle of nowhere

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

What happened is that Cafe and safety regulations killed cars in America, so companies had to adapt and begged the government to let Trucks and SUVs skirt regulations, and because of this all the features that were common on cars of the past are now in trucks/SUVs.

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

As a basic V8 RWD family vehicle, why do you keep posting the same thread for such a simple, obvious answer.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Why would you get a pickup as a family car, a 5 or 7 seater mpv is far more useful as a family car.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>MPV
        Anon that died with the rise of CUVs. It is only a China thing npw

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Won’t ride as good, won’t have as good resale, won’t be able to ride on the beach for family trips, and I’m not aware of any mpvs with traditional RWD V8 drivetrains.

Also a truck can hold 6 people.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>5 or 7 seater mpv
        Eggshit unibody with a turbo 4 banger?
        Have you ever even driven a RWD BoF V8?
        Rent one out, but I will warn you, there is no going back. You will want to crooze forvever.

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do they need reason to buy a truck?

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>always have a hard top
    Because your shit would get stolen otherwise. Unless you are in enriched areas of America, crime rates are much lower here, especially property crime. My state also allows you to use deadly force to protect your property from theft.
    That law was invoked only once by a beaner who claimed a hooker stole his money.
    >What do americans actually need pick ups for?
    Mainly to avoid regulatory cuckoldry. It's the only way to get a BoF full sized car these days.
    >t yuropoor who moved to US

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do euroids love SUVs so much?

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

They're literally getting blacked at a rate never seen before. The white men all left there are one anime away from being trans so they all drive bikes or motorscooters.

13. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I really just wanted something with real 4WD and all the non-truck options are stupid, but I've ended up using the bed a lot just for stuff like taking things to and from a storage unit and to the dump or recycler, and being able to tow a rented trailer saved me a lot of money and hassle vs. renting a moving truck when I did a 600 mile move last year. (Trailer was like $600 instead of almost $2k for a truck and I didn't have to deal with flying back for my daily or using one of those janky towing rigs.)

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>Most in Europe are company owned and always have a hard top, you never really see an open bed pickup truck, they're basically used like vans.
    The answer is refugees and gypsies.

15. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

If they drive a "pick up truck" they don't need it. If the really needed a truck they would get an actual work truck, like pic rel.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

How about a truck that can carry a small family in comfort? Not everyone can afford having multiple specialized vehicles for different tasks.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

sedan

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>sedan
          Production of sedans ended in 2011 with picrel.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

A Mazda3 can carry a small family in comfort, provided they are not 300 pound gorillas.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

The average American is 300lb though

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

The Mazda will feel like a slave ship compared to a half ton. Once you've experienced the vast interior of a truck it's hard to go back to anything else.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

300 pound fat frick detected

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Nah. 6'2 190. You euros should look at your own obesity statistics before calling others fat.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>statistics
            I'm forced to imagine you are a 165cm, 110kg mexican

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

bread on stomach, fatty

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

I've ridden in a Tahoe once, ironically owned by some college girl who's an obvious future soccermom, but had no need for such an excessive boat of a vehicle. The amount of space was ridiculous. There was a canyon between the driver seat and front passenger seat. It was definitely a vehicle designed for absolute fatass lardos.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Not him, but the only comparable vehicle I've experienced the interior of is an F250 (owned by an actual good old boy that worked at a camp).
            It definitely had more blatantly obvious bare space than even an F150, most notably being the air between the seats rather than having them snug to the doors.
            I'm not sure if I could call them fatass friendly since the seats themselves were the same dimensions as smaller vehicles, but I suppose it grants more tolerance for the blubber to spill over?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>There was a canyon between the driver seat and front passenger seat.
            Isn't that great?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>There was a canyon between the driver seat and front passenger seat
            Sounds like more room for more fun.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>I've ridden in a Tahoe once

Not him, but the only comparable vehicle I've experienced the interior of is an F250 (owned by an actual good old boy that worked at a camp).
            It definitely had more blatantly obvious bare space than even an F150, most notably being the air between the seats rather than having them snug to the doors.
            I'm not sure if I could call them fatass friendly since the seats themselves were the same dimensions as smaller vehicles, but I suppose it grants more tolerance for the blubber to spill over?

>I've experienced the interior of is an F250
            Where do you guys live? Some tiny-ass Asian shithole with mandatory RHD? Even fricking Europe has a significant number of full size trucks and SUVs, they are not that scarce.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>tiny cuckbox on tiny wheels
          >transverse fwd
          >no trunk space
          >can't tow
          Try again, moron.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

95 KB JPG
      “If they drive a "pick up truck" they don't need it. If the really needed a truck they would get an actual work truck, like pic rel.”

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/q59HFEr.jpg

Why aren't american pickups outfitted with drop side beds?
        Considering how often >muh work is quoted as the reason for owning a body on frame pickup truck you'd think it would be a common choice.

>larger bed footprint
        >ease of access from any side
        >gorillion tie down points

Can an american pickup truck bed fit 2 pallets?

https://i.imgur.com/NfyLmgS.jpg

>americans drive pickup trucks to carry EMPTY pallets on them

Americans have never heard of lcvs

>Talk shit about Americans driving pick up trucks for business/hobby stuff
        >Think it's better for them to drive overkill shit like posts above
        Actually moronic.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

They litterally don't need it, probably use the bed once every five years

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>They literally* (Nice ESL) don't need it, probably use the bed once every five years
            I see them use it everyday. My guy needs it for his pallet business and I give him freight liner radiators to deliver. Always guys using it to haul around landscaping and construction equipment. Do you guys not work? How out of touch can you be?

16. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

gas all europoors

17. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

More on what we lost
    1977 2 door was about the same footprint as a f-150
    >just make the hood longer

18. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

trucks are easy to work on if you're fat and stupid
    americans are fat and stupid

19. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Trucks are for gay larpers who haven't hauled nothing more than a bag of groceries. Real tradesmen either use vans or flatbeds.
    If your truck doesn't make you money, it's like you're wearing makeup, basically you are gay.

20. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I just want something to put all my stuff in, strap it in, and move (if need be) without having to rent a box truck. You clowns care waaay too much about what other people do. Most of you probably don't even drive.

21. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Why aren't american pickups outfitted with drop side beds?
    Considering how often >muh work is quoted as the reason for owning a body on frame pickup truck you'd think it would be a common choice.

>larger bed footprint
    >ease of access from any side
    >gorillion tie down points

Can an american pickup truck bed fit 2 pallets?

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>Can an american pickup truck bed fit 2 pallets?
      Uh...yes? There's a guy I know that runs a pallet business/yard. Just goes around the state stacking pallets in the back of his truck. Bringing them to the yard, fixes them, and sells em for a couple of bucks. Granted he drives a big Nissan Titan. A Ford and Chevy can do the the same job no issue.

Are 3rd worlders and Yuropoors this stupid that you guys don't know how trucks work?

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

why bother when he can use a Porsche 911 to the same job? just needs a trailer

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>Porsche
          >Trailer
          Your humor is stale as frick dude. Do better.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Then get new material for him to build satire on.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>americans drive pickup trucks to carry EMPTY pallets on them

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

It pays way more than the normal full time job I do with him. Dudes living the dream.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Americans have never heard of lcvs

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

The beauty of American pickups is that they provide a wonderful base for whatever you need them to do. If you want a flatbed then drop one on and run 4 pallets, if you are mostly towing and want the regular bed for holding stuff and not having to strap it down every time then go for it.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>he thinks you don't need to strap things down in a standard pickup bed

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Yeah it’s better to have the regular bed for smaller things. I’m not gonna take the flatbed and strap down things like well pumps, skis, feed bags, yknow smaller things.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>tailgaters BTFO

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

The Americans can obviously afford loading and unloading exclusively from the back and fitting their cargo between the wheel arches.

22. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do euro gays need 4 billion Algerian migrants who stab children?

23. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Towing, and transporting materials, tools, and crew to various job sites.

24. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>need
    as a fellow european, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT THEY NEED. It's excess for its own sake. Look at all this car I don't need. Look at me doing what I can just cause I can. When they go on and on about muh freedom this is what they mean. When you ask why an American "needs" a big truck you're no different from some karen asking why a car enthusiast "needs" a supercar with more power than he knows what to do with.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

This. I'd rather have something useful even if I don't need it. It's still good to have. I carry a lighter on me. But do I smoke? No.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

That's probably true for some people, but you'd be surprised at how much use a lot of people get out of their trucks. I didn't really expect to need it that much myself when I got mine, I bought a truck because I wanted a 4x4 and it seemed like a better option than a Jeep or Bronco, but I've ended up getting a ton of use out of my bed and the towing capability - everything from finally cleaning 30 years of crap out of my family's garage, being able to grab plywood or car parts or furniture with minimal hassle, to getting paid $1500 to tow a trailer across the state for a friend and still saving her a bunch of money in the process, to being able to visit really cool historical and natural places that would've sucked to get to in a regular car or van, to being able to load up 3 of my friends, throw their skis/snowboards in the bed, and drive up to the resort without having to frick around with chains. All that aside it's an awesome daily driver that has great visibility, a great ride, it can roll right over potholes that'd frick a car up, and it even gets me compliments all the time.
      I drove nothing but small, sporty, manual cars for almost 20 years, really didn't expect to get so into the truck thing, but owning one turned me into a complete convert and a year later I can't imagine NOT having one.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>as a fellow european
      I honestly don't think the anon obsessed with trucks and Americans is European. He's farming for (you)s in these threads.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

either he's a troll or an utter moron and both are plausible

25. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I haul enough shit around on my pickup to need a pickup roughly 7 days a week and 365 days a year. You eurogays would never understand.

26. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Why do these threads exist? The question you're asking is why (like a pussy). The real question is why the frick not homosexual

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Because OP is jelly, obviously.

27. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>Most in whatever shithole I live in are company owned and always have a hard top
    ftfy

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *