What is a "truck gun" actually for? Living in a city keeping a car in your vehicle seems like a terrible idea.

What is a "truck gun" actually for? Living in a city keeping a car in your vehicle seems like a terrible idea. Is it suburban larping?

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>keeping a car in your vehicle
    Hmmmmm.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

SUP BRO WE HEARD YOU LIKE CARS SO WE PUT A CAR IN YOUR CAR SO YOU CAN DRIVE WHILE YOU DRIVE

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>SUP BRO

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

noob

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>do you live in bear country?
    >are you hunting?
    >do you suck at hitting shit with pistol at 25 yard?
    >do you have run ins with local law that restricted you from owning pistols but still allows you to own long guns?

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"in 500 feet, turn right on MLK Jr Blvd"

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Thats what the carry gun is for

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

hopefully you carry a mk18

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Thats what the carry gun is for

hopefully you carry a mk18

Is the only reason you guys own guns is just so you can fantasize about murdering black people?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yes, very common

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>murdering
        self defense dumbass they murder us

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Unarmed black man
          >20 feet away
          >Somehow makes you affraid for your life.
          I'm trying to think how this doesn't make you look like a coward.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>made up scenario
            >mad about it
            I'm trying to think how this doesn't make you look like a moron.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

At least make it 22 feet if you want to act like you're under no threat at all.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You are more likely to be attacked by someone you know, are close to, or is the same color as you by a massive margin. This is true for everyone in America.
          You're paranoid, and a psychopath. I'd tell you get the help you clearly need, but you probably think mental health is a psyop.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I fantasize about murdering other marginalized groups too.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm sorry you're driven entirely by fear. Have you considered not being such a weak coward?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've considered Black folk rape you ... on their own free will for you being such a homosexualisraelite.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Mexicans too

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s for being broken into and stolen. Keeping guns or really anything truly valuable in your vehicle is beyond moronic

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There are areas of America still where people don't lock their cars. It's called a high trust society. This entire country used to be one.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What changed?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

24/7 news made people scared of their neighbor

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desegregation_in_the_United_States

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

drug epidemic that kneecapped the nation in the 60s-70s by way of the CIA
          I'm curious to know what the names of those glowBlack folk responsible for it all, wouldn't that be telling...

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

regardless of their last name you would say they are israeli.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you're israeli

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>regardless of their last name you would say they are israeli.
            And he'd be right

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're israeli

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous
        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The 1968 civil rights act

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

[...]

You are israeliteed out and demoralized. Get the frick away from whatever shithive you live in, and maybe you can recover

There are areas of America still where people don't lock their cars. It's called a high trust society. This entire country used to be one.

[...]

Yes Ivan we know you're raiding.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>if you hate Black folk you are...LE RUSSIAN
            Russkis are the biggest Black personlovers out. You aren't fooling anybody c**t

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes. Or you're some other form of anti-American agent.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

jews gained control

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Black folk

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you live in a part of America where you don't even need to lock your car, why would you need a truck gun? The whole concept of keeping a carbine in your vehicle implies that you live somewhere so shitty that not even a handgun is enough to handle the levels of violence you're likely to encounter on your daily commute.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>If you live in a part of America where you don't even need to lock your car, why would you need a truck gun?
          Because you're five miles away from the farmhouse and some feral dog or 'yote is trying to run down your dumbfrick 4-months-pregnant sheep 200 yards away. People from places that aren't the Western US or Oz forget that you can have multiple farms the size of entire European countries in one county of one state out here.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is the same argument people make to justify 30-ton gigatrucks and it's almost never true or relevant. Your truck gun is to make you feel better when you drive around the suburbs

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm saying there is a perfectly reasonable justification for at least a few hundred people to use truck guns. Hell, it's the same reason there's an exemption for under-21s to carry a handgun while working. But also by definition they've got no business being in a truck that's leaving the damn farm. It's for fence work and checking up on the animals when you hear weird shit going down, not taking down to the feed store.

>there is no justification for gigatrucks, you can do everything they theoretically do with a semi, an ATV, or two trucks.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'll agree with you there, I'm sure there are at least a couple hundred people that applies to

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>america
        >high trust
        America, throughout its history, has never been high trust.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You are israeliteed out and demoralized. Get the frick away from whatever shithive you live in, and maybe you can recover

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anon, there's no coping to this. America is not a high trust society now and before. I think you missed the shit that happened in the 1800s-early 1900s.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, in shithives. I'm glad of missing it then and now, unless you mean the civil war or something in which case nice meme I guess. The balance of life in rural communities has always been positive

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>muh rural
            Goddamn are you all annoying. If your rural lives are so fulfilling why are you constantly seething?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because they try to import your scum to our areas via state mandated Section 8 housing.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The fricktons of rural methheads make this ring a little hollow.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>jewed out
            America never was a high trust society. Even when america became a nation, the founding fathers didn't trust the population to make adequate decisions. You move forward and had a wave of irish/german immigrants, which created division between immigrants and non immigrant groups along with an increase in crime and discrimination.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>This entire country used to be one.
        Are you fricking drunk?

If you weren't worried about Indians, you were worried about bandits. And that's not counting the fricking South where they were literally terrified of a slave rebellion and then terrorized freedmen once they were forcibly emancipated.

Yes, in shithives. I'm glad of missing it then and now, unless you mean the civil war or something in which case nice meme I guess. The balance of life in rural communities has always been positive

>The balance of life in rural communities has always been positive
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banditti_of_the_Prairie
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Ford_(pirate)

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Anon, the Americas have not, across hundreds of years, been "high trust societies".

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Get the frick outta here, high trust my ass. You couldn’t even get along with Irish, Italians, or Hispanics for the longest time in the US

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's so funny seeing how these dipshit tradlarpers have based their personalities on wanting to retvrn to an america that never existed

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>There are areas of America still where people don't lock their cars. It's called a high trust society.
        Correct
        Incorrect

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is only true if you live around black people. When I was stationed in Japan, and later Korea, I could and did leave my bike outside without a lock on it. In 4 years of doing this, it was never stolen. Try that shit in Chicago and it will be gone in an hour

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

there's also shrines that people put money on and nobody touches the money. I kind of wish I could go live in some rural town in Japan farming rice, seems like it would be chill.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>What is a "truck gun" actually for?
    It's for shooting coyotes off in the distance while fixing fences& feeding cattle on your ranch
    >Is it suburban larping?
    If you aren't a farmer or rancher who needs to be able to shoot coyotes on your farm or ranch, then yes it's larping

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ah another Truck Gun thread. May as well make a general at this point.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

/TGG/
      >is it legal to keep a .22 in my cupholder?
      >wut caliber do you keep in your muffler
      >anons showing off window racks
      >one anon who argues technicals count as truck guns
      >arguments about what truck is best for guns
      >should I hang my Spas from the ceiling handle

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Heck let’s do it. Send it.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

a gun that shouldn't be left in your truck even if you live on a ranch

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>even if you live on a ranch
      Why

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Some people like to live in peace in quiet as opposed to concrete shitholes. Crazy huh.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>didn't even remotely answer the question
          If I live on a peaceful& quiet ranch where I might sometimes wish to take pot-shots at coyotes and groundhogs, why shouldn't I leave a rifle in the truck?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Who knows, my truck gun turns into my tractor gun or quad gun or walking gun depending on how my day is going.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

because its simply irresponsible to leave your gun in an easy-to-steal place. the only reason you'd keep it in your car is laziness or so that you can say you keep a rifle in your car.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the only reason
          Or so that it's easily accessible when I'm driving out to the far field& see a coyote in the distance. Also nice not to have to carry a rifle in and out of the truck every time i get i & out of it.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This is the same mentality of somebody who demands laws that require people to own a gun safe and put trigger locks on all their firearms

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ok but im not saying it should be illegal, im saying its irresponsible.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Okay, got it mom thanks for the input

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

have fun pretending to be rural on the internet, sweetie

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>because its simply irresponsible to leave your gun in an easy-to-steal place
          only cops and insurers(i suppose) complain about this, because they're the only ones who have to deal with the mess
          CLEAN IT UP JANNY

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>lives around creatures that steal.
          Pity the urbanite.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's for rural people who encounter wildlife or just being away from civilization for a long period of time
    any urban, surburbanite using them is larping for sure

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They started as farmers keeping a gun in the farm truck in case they saw a predator or badly injured animal that had to be put down.
    Then LARPers started LARPing and keep one in their truck that has never seen dirt on their commute from their 1/4 acer block to the office.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>muh farmers
    >muh wildlife
    people in cities have an infinitely higher chance of encountering dangerous aggressive wildlife.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

True but a pistol is a much better option.
      >if you are already in your car use that to escape
      >if you are outside your car a pistol is much closer

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You don't shoot coyotes because they're dangerous& aggressive you shoot coyotes because it's a great American pastime

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

morons who's have deformed faces say this
        you know the kinds with eyes too far apart, or ones who look like they're permanently cross-eyed
        look in the mirror if you need a reminder, then ask your mom which one of her cousins is your dad

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You a furry or something bro?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no, i just lived among tons of coyote packs for decades, and never had a single issue with 1 coyote
            so to see larpers and part-time hunters come around and say novice shit doesn't pass muster with me

why kill something that isn't threatening? that's little boy behavior, and from grown men? that's real cuck beta shit

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

shut up furgay

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Coyote populations are very resilliant, you can hunt the shit out of them and they rebound quickly. I shoot coyotes because it's fun - more fun than shooting steel plates.
            >why kill something that isn't threatening?
            Because it's fun, and because deer tastes good and coyote sausage ain't bad at all. Because squirrel gravy is the breasts. Because pan-fried dove breast is a delicious appetizer and blasting birds is highly enjoyable. Not hunting? That's "cuck beta shit" frick off you liberal panzy

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Killing animals for "fun" is beyond "im so macho". You have issues man. Culling coyotes due to overpopulation and the threat to pets and farm animals is one thing, enjoying the death on animals is another.

Get help.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

agreed. I don't even kill spiders if I can help it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>agreed. I don't even kill spiders if I can help it.
            Be glad you're not in Australia

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You have never hunted if you don't understand the adrenaline rush you get from it. Sure, you feel bad afterwards that you took the animal's life, but that pales in comparison to the rush you got doing it and the enjoyment you get from eating it.
            I'm sure you think the little girl in https://youtu.be/VSFnmM12LOQ is some sort of psychopath, right?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the most wannabe rural man in the thread

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Coyotes will kill your dogs, eat your chickens and drive down deer population
            Get off your bad dragon werewolf dildo and go outside lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

coyotes never ate my dog, even at 2 separate locations full of coyotes
            i've had a number of times where i just walked right past them
            lone coyotes drinking from a river or stream, i've even seen the alphas of the pack and they did nothing but scurry off

bunch of beta b***hes, i see you all, you can fool moronic normies, but you can't even fool me through text kek

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>and drive down deer population
            This is a good thing. Lack of predators is one of the reasons CWS is spreading so rapidly.
            Coyotes, wolves and mountain lions target weakened animals which means sick deer have less time to shit prions onto all the other deer around them.

In other news
            https://www.neurology.org/doi/10.1212/WNL.0000000000204407

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You dont have farm animals dipshit. Its a good thing cause youd fall for that shussy. Yotes are based Black folk of the animal world but kill all your shit. Only thing i hate more are weasels

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Coyotes kill livestock and pets. That's reason enough to kill them. But they reproduce quickly and have taken over the ranges of extripated predators and thus are a nuisance animal. I'd rather see wolves, mountain lions, bears, etc. across their historical range than more fricking coyotes.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Can confirm. I work at a sporting good stores and it's always the downies who are the most bloodthirsty.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I work at a sporting good stores
            Anon works in retail and has the audacity to call others "downies"? Kek

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>DEM LIBTARDS ARE RUININ' THE US AND MAKIN' IT HARD TO WORK!
            >LOL LOOK AT THIS PERSON WORKING AT A JOB
            Which is it, man?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The second one. Absolutely the second one. At no point did I mention the dem libtards. I mentioned (you) being a lowlife dumbass lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yep. I work to survive. Just a lowlife working to try and exist in an imperfect world.
            Sounds like you're upset about that.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>upset
            Sounds like your arguing with a figment of your imagination numbnuts. Good luck making manager some day

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thanks. Getting a managerial position can be a challenge.
            So what do you do for a living?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Attorney. I help my clients obtain the appropriate business licenses& acquire properly zoned properties. Marijuana industry/legalization is a real gold rush

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Neat job. But it definitely explains the superiority complex.
            It's a little weird, to be honest, that you're so eager to crap on people working retail when you're helping to set up retail spaces.
            Oh well.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>working retail when you're helping to set up retail spaces
            My clients aren't retail workers like (you) my clients are people who own and run retail spaces. There's a sharp contrast. One makes about $12-20/hr, the other has done something worthwhile with their life& portfolio. I work with many growers/suppliers as well

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, owning a business is definitely a challenge, if one can keep it running, of course.
            Still, you seem really fixated on status and wealth, a common trait amongst lawyers. Why is that? You guys tend to blurt out a lot of stuff like that when you talk to me while the background checks are running.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

congrats vid related

You pass butter for stupid people who will be richer than yourself, fricking israelited job AI can't replace mediocre, mundane, repetitive "professional" work fast enough.

>no you dont get it I have to charge $500 for filing this paper
            Lmao get fricked you useless parasitic clown
            Isnt there a state that recently said you dont even need to pass the BAR to be a licensed attorney? What a fricking career.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So what are you gonna do when AI does your monkey work?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i know, and i know how many of them post on /k/ too
            i don't like stupid people who pretend otherwise, i really do not

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I married my cousin and I do want to kill you, it's working.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you for or against truck guns? It seems like your trying to be against them but all your points make having a truck gun sound like a good idea

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the poster above you is a furry and he is for truck gun rights

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

illiteracy is a plague

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can usually hear them coming by a mixture of incoherent ebonics and fender rattling bass.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think dudes who have “truck” guns are fantasizing about a situation that will never happen. Ultimately it will end up sitting in your car collecting dust until it gets stolen by a junkie or a basketball American.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You sound Canadian

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Actual truckers hauling cargo were subject to violent robberies and wanted to defend themselves. Now gun hobbyists want to pretend that they need an arsenal when really they just want to show off their range toys to passengers so badly that they're willing to risk having their car broken into.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Normal people also were robbed on highways often until the highway patrol became a thing.
      the term highwayman predates cars, and by extension trucks by like 2 centuries.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I am aware but normal people could often defend themselves just fine with a carry gun. They didn't need to leave a gun in their trucks, as some (but not all) truckers did.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

when was that?

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>keeping a car in your vehicle
    That’s a new one

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Larping by paranoid 007s (0 training, 0 kills, 7 guns)

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mostly for shooting coyotes in the country. I keep a piece of shit 870 in my truck in the suburbs because I have serious concerns about a specific client and we’re at high risk for robbery but it’s also insured through usaa.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nothing.
    The key thing to understand when interacting with that type of gun owner is that they're all completely delusional and probably shouldn't have a gun.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s for high trust areas

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Living in a city

Yeah

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"Truck guns" aren't supposed to stay in your truck, they're usually old/reliable and you're not afraid to have them get beat up in the weather, that you toss into your trucks gun rack when you're patroling your land to protect from any sort of dangerous wildlife. It's the "truck gun" because it's the gun you always take in your truck for that job. You don't leave it in your truck, that's how the meth addicts get em.
    If you have a gun in your truck in the suburbs/urbs, you're an idiot, you keep it on your person. No it's not for "traveling through dangerous urban areas" that's going to MAKE you a target.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

no true truck gun

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ran across a thread on a boomer forum that talked about car break-ins by juveniles and why they do it.

"Our court just did an interview/survey of all kids charged with breaking into vehicles, in an effort to try and learn the motivation for the crimes. No, it won't be published anywhere, at least at this point. Some interesting points for you all:

- Kia and Hyundai break ins by far and away are by kids who have seen or heard about the videos online showing how to break in and steal the cars. Dumb kids will break in now even if the car has a steering wheel lock.

- if it's a car with a trunk, and they see either a dash button for the trunk release, or a latch to lower the back seat, they will break a window just to access the trunk looking for valuables to steal. Any bag or package in the trunk is fair game.

- Pick up trucks and large SUVs are targeted looking for firearms. Word on the street is 4 wheel drive = gun in the vehicle. Also, beat up trucks mean gun in vehicle. Oh, and these days the thugs are stealing ammo they might find. Use, sell, or trade for the right caliber. Glock mags sell for more than we pay for them, especially the giggle sticks.

- Many of the thugs are now carrying bolt cutters in case they find one of the lock boxes with the cable to secure it. Cut the cable and take off with the box.

-Window stickers are like a preview guide. Conservative and military stickers means guns or weapons in the car. Liberal stickers mean electronics or dope."

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What do anime stickers signify is in the vehicle?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Dildos and lube

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Guess I gotta buy those now..

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Conservative and military stickers means guns or weapons in the car. Liberal stickers mean electronics or dope.
      kek

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So Black folk and hispanics should be shot on sight, got it.

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Rural folks who live and work in areas where threats that might require a rifle are like coyotes, wolves, bears, and mountain lions.

You shouldn't be leaving an unsecured firearm in your vehicle at all times even if you live in the boonies. An urban truck gun isn't going to be yours for long if it's not well secured. If you like your windows unbroken a setup like in your pic is fricking moronic. If you need a better gun while living in the city consider a braced not-a-PDW and some higher capacity mags for it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

how do these kits not require a tax stamp?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Brace instead of stock and the spare mag well is a spare mag well that literally has "NOT A FOREGRIP" etched into it. I don't think anyone has been dumb enough to ask the ATF yet either.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your shit will never get stolen from your car if it’s covered in dicky stickers

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

stay the frick out of Idaho you fat nerds.
    we are FULL.

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>yes, your honor, I was in fear of my life
    >that’s why I took the time to park, fish into my backseat/trunk for my Truck Gun (TM)
    >yes, I could have taken that opportunity to drive away
    >no, I did not use my CCW - it wasn’t tactically sound!!
    >no, I’ve never done any sort of vehicle based weapons training
    >yes, I understand the number one source of stolen firearms is due to car break-ins
    >you don’t understand, I was being based and redpilled

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Its for mass shooters or looters dummy

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

But if you're already at a vehicle you could just...drive away? You're not a first responder

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There has been people who grabbed their rifle from the car and stopped a mass shootings. Not every man is a coward who runs at the first sign of trouble

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

mass shootings are not my problem
            and if you're the guy with a rifle there, well.
            Depends on hoe w deperate the cops are for a win today.

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Intimidating people whose driving you don't like.

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s a good idea to keep a fighting carbine in your truck. Every responsible adult American man should have a carbine handy and know how to use it.

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Rural anon here. Never killed a coyote but i killed a lot of rattlers. I blast em with a single shot break action 12 gauge with bird shot. Its really fun. Thouroughly enjoyable. If a rattler comes in my yard, its dead

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have bad news for you, friend. All this shit is LARPing

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sorry chuddies, if you dont have full kit, nods and an ar15 in your truck then your are NGMI home from your job when there are riots

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  32. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brownoids.

33. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In case you need to stand your ground protecting your King Ranch F150 from Jamal while picking up 2 bags of mulch from Lowes before Yellowstone comes on

34. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I keep mu shotgun in the truck for spur of the moment hunting.
    I'm sure a city slicker like yourself has never just left work and gone straight to the cornfields, let alone a cornfield ever.

35. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The irony of truck guns is that the people that could have a use for them live in an environment where it will get stolen and it poses more of a danger to them compared to just keeping it locked up at home or on their body. The ones that wouldn't have to worry about them getting stolen have no need or real use for it beyond dickwaving. Really the only time keeping a gun in your car makes any sense would be if you're a rancher and you keep it in the dedicated farm truck and not the one you take into town

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>not bringing your truck gun into your home when its not in use

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *