What is the best sport/performance car that i can buy for between 10k and 20k ? I live in europe btw

What is the best sport/performance car that i can buy for between 10k and 20k ?
I live in europe btw

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

RX8 for thousand quid and the rest on swapping a different engine into it

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>RX8
      Yeah why not
      >Swap
      No too costly and i dont like modding my cars
      I prefer them when they are stock, the only thing i would change is the exhaust or to decat it

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Why do yuros enjoy spending a bunch of money to go slow? It's this why they're all poorgays that drive 85 horsepower diesel shitboxes?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Basicly it's cope because they're either very poor and live in the sticks or have money but are cucked by regulations, taxes and space to work on the car.
          So you end up with a bunch of 0.8l i3 hatch backs that meet euro69 emissions standards and young newbie posters on this board either coping about actually working on their cars or coping because they can only have Renault hatch backs or 25 year old miata/ i4 bmws

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Why do yuros enjoy spending a bunch of money to go slow? It's this why they're all poorgays that drive 85 horsepower diesel shitboxes?

Frick off
            Is just that i dont like my car to be modified
            I think it this kill the uniqueness of the car
            If i wanted to modified it, i could but i dont want to

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>I dont like my car to be modified
            >I think it this kill the uniqueness of the car
            How could you possibly come to that conclusion?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I'm guessing OP is talking about the Rotary engine in the RX-8 specifically, and Iwould agree.

What are you looking for? FWD, RWD, AWD, daily or weekend/project car?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

If i modify it, it would just become any generic souless ricer car and like said

I'm guessing OP is talking about the Rotary engine in the RX-8 specifically, and Iwould agree.

the rotary engine is extremely rare, so thats another good reason to not modify it

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

And instead it'll be some soulless OEM-spec appliance. Soul is the thing you put into a car. I agree with keeping rotaries rotary powered, for the most part, but Europeans' autistic fixation on factory spec performance always makes me think of 12 year olds benchracing supercar spec sheets.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Soul is mostly generated by Sound
            With a good exhaust and OPF/Cats removal you can solve it instantly

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>just mawd it bro it’ll be sick

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Just pay $30,000 more for the ""performance"" version that's just a non-intercooled journal bearing turbo strapped to the exact same engine

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What are you talking about?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You can either mod your car yourself and do it all right, or overpay for the factory to do a halfass job ricing it themselves.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Why are you so deluded?
            >I know more about this than the people who designed it
            Yet you don’t. You earn minimum wage and spend your money on financed replica wheels

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I do know better than them. You think a bunch of bored engineers phoning it in for a paycheck and then having their designs marked over by accountants are the be-all and end-all of automotive technology? How much engineering do you think went into the design of this exhaust manifold? You really think there was no way they could possibly have built it any better?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

You are right to avoid “swaps”. 99 percent of the time they’re discussed on the internet the person never finishes it. Most of the time they never even start it. It’s time consuming, expensive, will always have problems and will never be right

Look into Caterham, Westfields, that sort of car. If you are only interested in driving and are working to a budget it’s your best bet

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I guess thats another reason to not swap it then
          >Caterham, Westfields
          I would but the problem is that i want to use the car as a daily
          With those you simply cant

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

335i coupe with a manual, then

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Definitely not a sports car though

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Why not
            In what generation ?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Probably an E92. They were quite cheap until recently and in Europe they’re in good condition because moronic muttsharts didn’t buy them and pay a Mexican to turn the boost up to 300psi after destroying the gearbox twice

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

t. wrenchlet

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>RX8
      Yeah why not
      >Swap
      No too costly and i dont like modding my cars
      I prefer them when they are stock, the only thing i would change is the exhaust or to decat it

Swift Sport

Thanks, but these are not really sports cars if we are honest.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>RX-8 not a sports car
        What is a sports car, then?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

A car made purely for sports use. Take a hockey stick, its made specifically for hocket. Would you call a walking stick a hockey stick?
          Words matter.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You're wrong, but humoring you for the moment, what street legal vehicle would you consider to be a sports car?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>You're wrong
            Explain why you think that a car NOT made for sports, is somehow a sports car.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Easy. I refute your claim that words mean things, and therefore your argument that the presence of one word means it must be used exactly the same way in every phrase falls apart.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Think about your statement. By your logic you may as well call them hover cars, or why stop there, call them rocketships.
            There really are sports cars out there, butthere haven't been any posted in this thread.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, as long as you understand what I mean, I can call them ham sandwiches. The important part is the understanding, and everyone else here has a more or less shared understanding of what a sports car is. Even you know what I mean when I say sports car, despite your sperging.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

No, you are completely incorrect. Using the incorrect language to try and pretend something is that which is not is just pure cope.
            It would be li,e you jumping into a swimming pool and trying to say you had been skydiving.
            In the meantime, you could have just suggested real sports cars.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Words don't mean things; meaning requires intention, which is not a thing that words possess. Words are the things people use to imperfectly convey our meanings; thus meaningful discourse requires not just an exchange of words, but active participation from all sides in extrapolating back out to the larger meaning that was compressed into a handful of words.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Words don't mean things
            Yes, they do.

>blah blah blah cope cope cope
            Not sports cars

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Cope
            Seethe
            Dilate
            You're mom's a gay and I fricked her last night.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Here's the thing, they are still not sports cars, no matter how much you seethe.
            Welcome to reality.
            Cope.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

This discussion is absolutely pointless because that gay is quite obviously a troll trying to get a specific reaction, but props for taking it to another level in intellectual depth.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

they both fit in your ass the same way

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>What's a race car?
            The post.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Thats for 10k to 20k tho

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I dunno bro..... are you sure?

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Swift Sport

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

s2000

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That's not even close to being a sports car either, its basically a little honda economy car, with sporty styling and no roof.
      Apart from that if just got beaten across the board by the successful miata hairdressers car. S2000 was a failure, and not a sports car.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Across what board?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Its a cabriolet so no

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

It's a drophead coupé. This is a cabriolet.

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

3k civic with 7-17k in simple mods

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Europe? Some bimmer.

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

350z
    boxster or a ratty 996

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Get a Ford Fiesta or Focus ST. The Fiesta ST in particular is a decent commuter you can have fun with. Get the manual though, I know in europe they sell the god awful diesel but that one only comes with automatic transmission

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Consider Renaultsport Megane.

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Audi TT the newer the better, i guess you have a really high standard.
    Mers CLK would be my go to, but any mers coup mers is great thoe it will cost alot in upkeeping it.
    BMW if you are moronic.
    A5 coup'e or a sportback great cars but buy 3.0TFSI so S5 great performance reliability. The 1.8-2.0TFSI but only after 2012 before that they had bad engine reability, they are great now.
    A7 are insane thoe there is one engine inparticular that has moronic hidden oil filter that you'l need to remove or your turbo will die after 20-50k km.
    Subaru STI but its a sedan great car lower maintance cost between these all of these.
    Well i guess these cars would turn heads.
    Good luck getting something nice.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Thanks for the infos
      Im going to check this

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *