What's a fast, small piece of shit that you can rally with?

What's a fast, small piece of shit that you can rally with? Something like pic related, but European and not a Fiat from the 90s.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fiat 500 Abarth

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Muh understeer

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Left foot brake it into a drift, homie.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it's FWD, innit? What do you expect?

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

First generation Fiat Punto

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

325ti
    torsen lsd $800
    done

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ka's were pretty popular
    Also saxo/106 and the later C2

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

nice

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

SAAAAXOOOOOOOOO

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Moar liek sexo, amirite?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Satsuma AMP

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what about peugeot 206? I'm eyeing one rn. my dream car kek.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It will break down randomly for no reason and leave you stranded

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you forgot to change your timing belt moron?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The 206 just has shit build and reliability. Better to get a Clio 1.6 if you need a french car

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>what about peugeot 206?
      If it's a turbo diesel don't touch it. They constantly break down.

Clio Mk3 is a good choice if you can find one, the Gen 1/2's had their flaws but the 3rd Gen ironed out most of them. Built well, handle well and can take some abuse. Only thing to watch out for is their sunroofs have a tendancy to leak and their scuttle drains are prone to clogging if you don't clear them once a year. There's also a couple of options that are turbo-free which gives you options, you can have a properly sized engine that lasts longer and requires less maintenance or you can install an after-market turbo and really race the thing wild.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

well I live in south east asia and generally avoid european cars because of exorbitant part's prices. however the 206 is regarded as the "easily maintainable" in the lower end of the spectrum. and I love the design, reminds me of my childhood where the peugeot 206 made its debut in rally. they only sell the 1.4L gasoline version here so I guess it's safe. kinda gate the torsion bar suspension though, felt pretty weak for the rough road we have here.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>well I live in south east asia and generally avoid european cars because of exorbitant part's prices. however the 206 is regarded as the "easily maintainable" in the lower end of the spectrum.
          I'm not sure you're aware but this is a warning sign that a car may not be reliable. Importing parts is expensive if you don't have the economy of scale on your side. If you have economy of scale on your side there's typically two factors involved.

1 - Parts are in high demand because they are unreliable and regular need replacing
          2 - They have managed to achieve a significant market share - how often do you see 206's in your country?
          You could also be lucky and they have a manufacturing plant nearby so logistic costs are minimal.*

*If you want a good example of this look to India, Suzuki cornered a significant portion of the market with Maruti Suzuki India Limited. Half of India is driving one because there's practically no logistics costs involved so prices are kept down.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

after a bit of thinking I guess I'd hold off changing cars. rn I drive a 2013 kia picanto but that thing is zippier than the pug 206. almost every review score it higher than the pug. maybe when I get better financially I would get one as a hobby car.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can rally anything you want

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

polo gti?

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

e36 bmw 318ti

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this should tick all your boxes
    >European
    Yes

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Anyone who says Fiestas aren't Euro don't understand how Tundras and Tacomas are Texan.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>5 door
      Brother eurgh

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No u, and change your rear discs.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chad Twingo

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

fiat palio

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fiat Grande Punto

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thoughts about this one? There's one on sale in fb marketplace for about $3500 with just 50k kilometers. I live somewhere in Asia though, so I wonder how parts availability and repairs though...

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cool choice

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I think so. I know the Tigra mostly from GT2

Mechanical bits are mostly Corsa iirc, which you probably got some variant of.

Still German and hella far from where I live. I do have a cousin there who can help with translation and hunting for parts in case.

If I do get this Tigra, it'll be mostly a garage queen anyway. My last car which I had for 4 years I basically just averaged driving 3000kms a year. So I wonder if it can do the job with minimal repairs / cost

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Mechanical bits are mostly Corsa iirc, which you probably got some variant of.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That was built in England. Why does it have to be Euro brand?

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Audi A3 Quattro 8L

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>small
    >fast
    >piece of shit
    >European
    lotus elise is your perfect answer

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous