When did you realize the answer to 2030 is 1975?

When did you realize the answer to 2030 is 1975?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Same time I realized the answer to 2020 was 1939.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Was that around the same time you realized the answer to 1984 was 1776?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It might've actually been around the time I realized the answer to 1776 was 1543.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

But have you realized the answer to 1543 is 1693?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

D-do you mean 1933?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>WVO
        Sóybean oil is not nice to old diesels, mostly due to their much longer ester chains compared to other, lighter oils. Also, you have to constantly hunt for oil at restaurants and process it on your own just to run the damn thing, which is a waste of time.

>VW air cooled
        This is the better car for the low quality future. It's specifically designed to run on atrociously processed post-war fuel and will likely run on anything that can combust. It will very likely run on ethanol and gasohol just because of that reason alone so long as the seals and gaskets are updated to viton.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

For me, it's woodgas.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'd actually rather have an EV swap than a woodgas powered car. At least an EV can perform well.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

*70 AD

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>liberals side with palestine
      >liberals call cuckservatives nazis
      >muzzies and nazis call both of them degenerates

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The answer to 2030 is 223

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't use seed oils.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You don't have to, just go to your local McDonalds and take the waste oil drum.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They will call the cops on you.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>NOOO YOU CANT STEAL MY GARBAGE EVEN THOUGH ITS JUST GOING TO GO INTO THE LOCAL RIVER INSTEAD OF BEING REUSED
          why are americans like this

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

McDonalds does not throw away their used oil - they sell it to companies that refine it into biodiesel. Most restaurants are doing that these days. That of course makes doing OP's plan more difficult, as buying new veggie oil is more expensive than diesel, and the cheap used sources don't exist anymore.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Most restaurants are doing that these days
            Even small ones? There must be *some* that still pay for oil disposal.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>There must be *some* that still pay for oil disposal.
            No because businesses don't stay in business if the owner is too stupid to follow proper waste disposal practices.

Mechanics on the other hand are still somewhat available in terms of used oil but black fuel isn't what most people interested in hipster wagons will pursue.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>if the owner is too stupid to follow proper waste disposal practices
            Said practices involve a disposal service that picks up the waste oil every month for a fee.
            >black fuel
            It won't work as fuel, too heavy.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>It won't work as fuel, too heavy.
            It does on really old American diesel trucks. Diesel was literally a waste product from gasoline production and was closer to crude than the current low-sulfur formulation it is today.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Diesel was literally a waste product from gasoline production
            It was refined compared to fuel oils aka bunker oil.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I didn't say steal it, they will gladly give it to you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Shit, looks like I'm a few years behind on this. The fricking clown woke up to it. Now they are the ones recycling it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Still that only removes McDonalds from the equation, there's dozens of restaurants even in small villages.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Seed oils are great. For seasoning your cast iron cookware and making biodiesel, I mean. I wouldn't put them into my food (except for cold-pressed flaxseed oil).

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

when I saw a palestinian, in the current offensive, rolling in an old benzo with sunflower oil

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Here in Finngolia it's also illegal. If you get caught using DIY biodiesel, you'll be fined thousands of euros. Why? Because the state considers it tax avoidance if you don't use a highly-taxed fuel like regular diesel :^)

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Reminds me of the proto-Dukes of Hazzard movie (Moonrunners) where the moonshiner uncle made sure to pay taxes to the government as if his activities were legal

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>have to scrounge multiple restaurants to get enough oil for a single bio-diesel.
    >this is the answer to millions of cars

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not bio diesel, straight vegetable oil. The 300D can handle it. And it's not the answer for the general population but for the autDA guys who are worried about the govarmint (not a typo) making it basically impossible to operate an ICE vehicle a few years from now.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>making it basically impossible to operate an ICE vehicle a few years from now
        If the government resorts to this, it will be because a civil war broke out, it's hard to transport oil anywhere, and the regional warlord stole the car at gunpoint after realizing it still runs despite the oil shortage.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>If the government resorts to this, it will be because a civil war broke out, it's hard to transport oil anywhere, and the regional warlord stole the car at gunpoint after realizing it still runs despite the oil shortage.
          Not really when EVs are everywhere at that point.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Gasoline will never be outright banned.
        They're making regulations so fricked that car manufacturers becomes less and less incentivized to make ice cars and will make hybrids and evs.
        They won't be outlawing ice cars we currently have.
        That's why buying cars like the GRZ and Miata is a good buy, since they're the last of their kind.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Gasoline will never be outright banned
          No, they just need to price people out of it, then gas stations start converting to charging stations and you can no longer find gas anywhere

https://i.imgur.com/dLUDuI6.jpeg

I got the Toyota for free and paid 300 for the om617 donor car, simply a skill issue

Not bad for a dog rapist

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There will always be gas stations. Even if it's just 2 or 3 and it's expensive as frick because there's only 2 refineries making gas.
            I'm just saying that for people who really care, their ice cars will always be there.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>There will always be gas stations.
            Delusional. Chances are we'll regress to the canned fuel era as soon as it becomes a niche product.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Solved the viscosity issue yet?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just flush the engine running biodiesel from the other tank the last minute before turning it off, and start on biodiesel. Not too hard to make yourself.

8. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I already swapped a Mercedes diesel into my Toyota pickup up and run it on veg oil and motor oil and gasoline, transmission fluid etc
    I did it years ago, you're way too slow

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The time for mercedes diesel swaps and buying W124s was almost 20 years ago, shit's way more expensive than it's worth now.

• 3 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I got the Toyota for free and paid 300 for the om617 donor car, simply a skill issue

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>skill issue
          >happened to be in the right place at the right time
          uh huh ok sure thing big man

• 3 weeks ago
            [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

I've had this truck forever bro, it was my first truck and it was my old friends first truck as well, he bought it new and gave it to me later on
            before Toyotas blew up in price
            it's easy to be in the right place when you work on cars every day of your life and all your friends are into cars as well, cars are like water here, they come and go and turn into other things

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>W124s
        opinion discarded

• 3 weeks ago
          [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

true my engine didn't come from a 124 it came from a 123

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just what we need, more cancerous refined seed oils, but now in the air we breathe.
    I'll stick with normal diesel and gasoline thanks.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *