A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The one that started the modern lux truck trend is still the king IMO

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Lol, half ton shortbeds are the most useless pile of shit trucks that ever stepped foot on this earth. Though I will admit, being a redneck farmer I do like the King Ranch trim on the Fords, but they're only exclusive to those fricking crewcabs and not the superior extended cab long bed.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Farmers should have kids, therefore the crew cab is superior to the supercab.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

you can buy more than one vehicle brah

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I understand the hatred for crew cabs, I drove a single cab for the last 20 years. Bought it because I wanted the shortest wheelbase 3/4 ton I could get and I hated the look of 4 door trucks.
            Now I have a 4 door with a 6.5' bed, needs a half acre to turn around but it rides so nice that idgaf. The convenience of having 4 doors is hard to beat.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

It’s not 1964 anymore, when pickups were glorified tractors.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Kids get the jumpseats. No need for a full second row.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

kids go in the bed, holding the cargo as a bonus, or atleast thats how I used to travel in my dads truck

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Agreed spending 50k plus for a half ton with a 5.5 - 6 foot bed is lame. At least get the long bed. Not really a fan of crew cabs in general. Reg cab or ext cab long bed is where its at.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Why would you get a long bed when you know you're never going to haul anything oversized in the bed?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

short bed=short dick anon

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I guess women like small dicks then.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

i hate it but youre right. I fell for the crew cab short bed meme and now i have lumber dingleberries just to haul 8ft studs

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That started in 2004 with the super crew cab 4 door Lariat F150. Before that truggs still had high ground clearance with short cabs and if they were 4 doors then they had little cuck doors. The modern 4 door sedan with a midget bed and low floor all modern trucks have was started by ferd with picrel. It changed everything and set sales records. I remember reading how amazed experts were with how the super crew can 5.5 beds config were #1 in sales and often spec'd out in high trims.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

He's talking about luxury trims, not the popular configuration. And I believe it truly started with the King Ranch trim back in 2001 with the 10th generation "jellybean" F150. Or you could argue that it started with the Harley Davidson trim, even though the aforementioned trim was more of a sports oriented truck.

>The modern 4 door sedan with a midget bed and low floor all modern trucks have was started by ferd with picrel.
        That also started in 2001 with the 10th generation.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

ding ding ding we've got the big brain poster here. Defo started with the KR, no doubt.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>started
          Yes but it wasn't popular until 2004 with the 11th gen. The vast majority of jelly beans are normal old pickups with short cabs and long beds. The modern 4 door sedan luxo barge trucks started with the 11th gen f150 and is a trend that still persists to this day.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

And by "started" i mean became the top selling configuration outside of fleet sales and prompted everyone else in the game to go tbe same.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I thought GMC's were supposed to be a tier higher than Chevy's but then I started looking more closely at the drivers and they were mostly, how do i say, Black folk

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Black dudes have decent tastes in cars in general what can you do
        Car selection anyway

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

is that why they drive nissan altimas?

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Baja, no doubt

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Its funny how every single person that drives one of these is either mega cringe or mega based no middleground, because they either don't know or just don't care

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

you have to be jacked in order to have prestige in a truck
    otherwise looks like pure compensation

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

normies only differentiate Raptors

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Status as a rich guys daughter who is off to UNI and likes "trucks"?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>ford
      >status
      pick1

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The gmc looks the best. The f150 has the best features. The fiat is for mongoloids.

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Status? That would be a crew cab long bed dually in a fancy trim. No half tons need apply.

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Unimog and nothing else

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

UniMOGS everything else, no exceptions

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Frick I'm too late

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

+1

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Does this require a special forklift certification or will a regular cert work?!

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Old dirty girls kept alive by a decades long sequence of baling twine and bubblegum fixes.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

i unironically want to import one of those rust buckets to europe and fix it

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What the frick does this mean? Is this how the impoverished think?

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>1500
    Classic RWD V8 hemi, pure sex. Gives off more of a sports vibe than work vibe though. Wish Dodge would revert back to the 2005 style grille with the cross in it and the logo at the center.

>F-150
    Turbo-charged v6 ecoboost, marginally acceptable I suppose. It’s a work brick with style.

>Silverado
    I hate modern Chevy and GM, so you’re not gonna get a whole lot of praise from me about this thing. Feels like it’s trying to emasculate the other two trucks just so that it can say it did rather than actually overcompensating.

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What would a genuinely wealthy ranch owner choose?

What does a rich Texan like T Boone Pickens drive?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

A luxury trim Coomins.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

correct

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>What does a rich Texan like T Boone Pickens drive?
      A coffin because he's fricking dead lol

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Hard question because they would buy anything from the big three. But I see a lot of rich farmers and ranchers exclusively drive Ram HDs towing livestock trailers, more than I see them in Chevy's or Fords. Though I remember my time at an autoshow talking to an old farmer who owns a new Ford truck say he would never touch a Ram with a 10 foot pole.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Citygay here. Ford and GM both outnumber Rams out on the road by a lot. When I see trucks towing shit though, especially 3-car trailers, most of them seem to be Ram HDs. There must be something about them over the other two.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I'm guessing it's because Ram HD's have Cummins which is preferred over Chevy's Duramax or Ford's Powerstroke.

Also Ram's are more expensive.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

It's cause of Cummins. The Ram 2500 is just a delivery system for the Cummins Engine, exception being made for the Power Wagon which has a ton of frame/body changes to meet its designed role.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Crew Cab ¾ ton or 1 ton dually, diesel.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

the biggest diesel I can get my hands on

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

big 3 pickups, suburbans, expeditions, jeeps, a few 4runners and sequoias

t. work alot in rural NM and AZ

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

similar in TX, along with lexus body on frame SUV's. jeeps are less common here, but suburbans/tahoes are really big in TX with ownership and management types, probably because texas is tons of 80mph interstate/highway.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

The Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade factory is in Texas. Fort Worth area I think

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Anything electric. Gas trucks are poor-mans rigs now.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Which electric truck is going to pull a fifth wheel toy hauler?

Hard question because they would buy anything from the big three. But I see a lot of rich farmers and ranchers exclusively drive Ram HDs towing livestock trailers, more than I see them in Chevy's or Fords. Though I remember my time at an autoshow talking to an old farmer who owns a new Ford truck say he would never touch a Ram with a 10 foot pole.

"Buy a Cummins and get a free Dodge/Ram" They're called shipping crates for a reason. The engine is godly but the rest of the truck is shit.

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Jesus, all three of those trucks look ugly as shit. What will it take for automakers to make simple "retro-modern" boxy/bricknosed looking trucks again, something like the nuBronco in mind? Aerodynamics and safety regulations be damned.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It's almost impossible to find a good picture of a truck online. They always look much better IRL, even the fugly ass GM's. The new Bronco looks way the frick worse. This is as close as you're going to get to a "retro" looking truck while still meeting all the bullshit ass safety standards, aerodynamic requirements and cooling requirements.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

the nubronco is ugly as hell from behind though

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

from avg layman? TRX and newest gen Raptor…. and the new Rivian pickup

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Ram 3500 or King Ranch F350.

And I say that as a blue collar dude in NC so I'm 100% right, stfu citygays and eurogays.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I agree with you on the F350 though. Would love the have one out here in Utah.

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Freightliner Sportchassis

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

For me, it's the International CXT.

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>truck
    >status
    maybe in nowheresville

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Truck
    >Status

Kek blue collar americans, you're all dogs anyway.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>t. busrider

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>be blue collar (underwater welder)
      >laughs in 6-figures with no college debt
      >dab on wagies
      Life is great.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>has the worst job in the world

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>worst job in the world
          I'm not a janny though

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

It's not fun, but it's not an extremely low paying wagie job so I'm not complaining.

>be underwater welder
          >get Delta-P'd through a crack in a pipe

>what is basic training

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>be underwater welder
        >get Delta-P'd through a crack in a pipe

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Digits confirm

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

cope. I know so many moronic girls with bachelor's degrees who sit on their ass all day "working" from home as "project managers" and other HR bullshit fake jobs making $100,000+ a year

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>cope. I know so many moronic girls with bachelor's degrees who sit on their ass all day "working" from home as "project managers" and other HR bullshit fake jobs making $100,000+ a year

Why are you lieing? My wife is a manager in HR and makes $86,000. She actually made more in a month as a mortgage broker that she was doing part-time. Also Project managing isn't under HR that's normally an engineer or dedicated project managers job? How old are you serious question?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You suck at reading comprehension. Nowhere did I say or suggest project managers are under HR. There was a hyper-viral tiktok of "project manager" prostitutes "working" at an airbnb pool last week. all the comments said these idiots make $150K+ a yr easily. fake ass email and zoom "jobs"

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>source is tik tok
            Like I said bro how old are you?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

My boss drives a Denali pickup and he makes $18k a week. He also has a trailer rental at about $3k a week. Lol. How much do you make?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Most office building parking lots are packed full of pickup trucks.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

yeah, because the obese mutts that own then can’t fit in anything else

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Go be poor on reddit

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

God damn, that's an absolute unit right there. Dude must be 6'8" and 600 pounds.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>sir we need you to sit in the car to align the wheels properly

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Leftism, where blue collars are “oppressive bootlickers” and unemployed college students are the ‘working class’

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm a Ford man but it's the Silverado, particularly the Trail Boss or a Sierra Denali.

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The Caddy

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That shit's ballin'

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>mass produced product driven by white women in droves to target and the grocery store
    >’status’

I am rolling OP

23. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The undisputed king.

24. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

if its just half tons, right now pic related has the most prestige. because it shows you have tons of money to burn on fancy unreliable crap

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This one says you're messican.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

No the Tacoma's (tacos) are Mexican. Tundra's are for people who just want to say the own the most expensive Toyota truck.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Toyota
      >Unreliable
      That truck could outlast the big three's half-ton gassers. No competition. Toyota has a reputation for it's reliability and durability.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Then why are there no Toyota Ambulances in North America?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Same reasons Boeing and legacy launch providers are still contractors for NASA- political engineering, kickbacks, lobbying. The usual suspects.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

That's yet to be seen with the new generation of tundra

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I’ve had 2 sequoias(first and 2nd Gen) and they were far and away the most reliable and capable cars I’ve ever had. 240k miles on the 01 with zero powertrain issues, most we had to do was replace the upper control arms when the bushings started to fail.

the new tundras are having turbo problems. maybe it'll get fixed, but the new basedtundra will never be as bulletproof as the iforce v8

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That Tundra would have looked a little better had they not given it a long fricking nose, a moronicly huge fricking grill, and awful looking tail lights. Looks like a Californian designed that.

They also shot themselves in the foot for killing off the single cab configuration. It's a shame because Ford, GM and Nissan are the only ones that offer them for their respective trucks, but not Toyota or Ram.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Sorry but friendless incels aren’t a large segment of the market so the half cab is not in style. Most people will find themselves wanting to put kids or other passengers in their car frequently and since it’s not the 70’s they’re not gonna put them in the bed. Tradies buy vans. So who is gonna buy a single cab?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Single cabs offer the longest bed, same with extended cabs. I've seen fellow tradies (and Mexican landscapers) drive half-ton and 3/4 ton trucks with those configurations around all the time, sometimes with flatbeds because they're probably are aware that a stupid crew cab shortbed is the most impractical piece of garbage ever made. Crewcabs shortbeds are exclusively for suburban dads who just want to larp as either tradesman or country folk but drive these things to their shitty air conditioned office job and only haul a bag of dirt and mulch for their wife's garden once a year. Once in a blue moon will I see someone with a crewcab shortbed on the site.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Buy Mexican peasants who work in landscaping aren’t buying new anyways and there are plenty of these 30 year old single cabs puttering around.
            And tradies these days go for vans.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Tradies I work with drive Econoline vans, and those are full of personal belongings or company tools. The site is usually dominated by dump trucks, utilitybox trucks or flatbeds.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Looks like a Californian designed that.
        How did you know?
        >They also shot themselves in the foot for killing off the single cab configuration
        There's also no crew cab long bed. They also reduced interior space for both crew cab and extended cab, despite making the vehicle footprint larger.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I’ve had 2 sequoias(first and 2nd Gen) and they were far and away the most reliable and capable cars I’ve ever had. 240k miles on the 01 with zero powertrain issues, most we had to do was replace the upper control arms when the bushings started to fail.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>unreliable crap
      Black person I had a t100 that lasted 500,000 kms before I sold it and pretty sure it's still running today. I almost put a down payment on this tundra(should have) but decided on a tacoma off road with a 6 speed cause that's all I could get my hands on.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

um, ok. the ceo of the hospital i work at drives a new raptor and he makes $3mm a yr.

platinum is cringe and tacky, to me. i think the rich boomers and business owners prefer lariot or king ranch

25. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Rams are for drunk drivers, Ford for people that know how to fix their cars, and Chevy used to be known for true reliability but it's a complete joke now

26. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The humble brumby

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

you will never be a truck. you have no bed, you have no trailer hitch, you have no payload. you are a compact sedan twisted by modifications into a crude mockery of texas' perfection.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

More useful than most American utes. It can actually take a ton in the tray

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Pretty sure all American trucks are 'downrated' on cargo weight and trailering capacity due to insurers. Long story short, the truck has to handle almost the same at 'full' as it does with a single passenger. You could probably put a ton or more in the bed of a fullsize and it'd work but the vehicle would drive dramatically different (it would drive like a box truck) and US insurers would freak out about the liability.

27. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Imagine being so fragile that his truck has massage seats.. I can see why women are gaining the upper hand

Also, ITT manlets
    >t. Golf tdi owner

28. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

either something like this

29. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Or this. Yeah probably this.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>arabs stay dabbing on americucks
      based

30. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Imagine thinking you’re tough in your truck then a dude shows up in a G63 and mogs you

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Then I show up with my G36C and mog you both

31. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

They all make you look like a plumber so none.

32. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

rams have the highest percentage of drunk drivers in america.

33. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

why not go the other way around?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

the truck with the least status would be a single cab 1/4 ton like a taco/nissan truck

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>the truck
        You're just jealous of the breakover angle on that truck.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Because a RCSB 3/4 ton does not exist from the factory, sadly.

34. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The f150 and it's not even close, it's been the best selling truck in America and the world for like the last 30 years

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Seems like the raptor is the go to for “small dick big dreams” dudes in places like AZ and Utah. Looks like one of the toy cars a kid would play with.

35. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Chevy pickups seem to get the most use. there's a lot of women who buy F150s to get groceries, and a lot of rednecks who buy Rams because it's the cheapest pickup they can afford

36. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You can't find a new Raptor for sale for less than $20,000 over MSRP. It's the undisputed king of trucks. TRX is kino but I think the Raptor is better looking, has the more iconic brand, and its mpg isn't half bad (2x better than the TRX?)

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Large scale land owners drive Platinum Editions, not Raptors. Raptors are what their sons drive or a mid tier business owner attempting to project wealth.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

If you can get approved for and swing an $80K loan on a new Raptor you are relatively wealthy. The average DA moron can't swing an $20K car note.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

raptors are for sensitive manlets prone to angry outburts

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Sam Hyde bought a raptor only to wreck it in under a year or something kek

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

It's just a slightly bigger and slightly beefed up F-150. If you go out and drive it like a prerunner or trophy truck as you larp as a desert racer then yeah it's going to break.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

It's still his daily driver tho.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Idk I saw a vid where he said something about “back when I had the raptor”

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

How long is the current wait list on a Raptor if I walk into a high volume dealer and place a deposit?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

6 months + 30k markup + tip

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Two year waiting list. You might get it by December 2023 if you're lucky.

37. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

None, they are for mexicans.

38. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

They Chevy, more specially the GMC Denali version. Every Denali owner is low key flexing, but not in a douche way like every other truck bro.

39. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>buying utility vehicle for status
    absolutely totally ngmi

40. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm euro and for me it's dadge then ford then cheby.

41. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The only truck that all truck guys agree is a good vehicle

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Uhh no? Anybody with a real truck will tell you these are terrible trucks and they're right. Only manlet Taco fanboys think these are good trucks.

42. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

GM because take any truck to a truck repair place and they can fix them.

43. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

These days? GMC and Ford. Broke my heart when Jeep did what they did to the Gladiator. My hopes were so high for a return to basedness

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *