It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because you live in America.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

idk op, why are you still watching reaction channels in 2010+14?

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

South Korea is the most advanced country in the world. They make chips, semiconductors, and highest-end electronics for the world. They have the highest IQs and lowest crime levels so back in mainland Korea, motor vehicle theft isn't a problem. It appears in the developing world crime is still a problem so Korea will begin adjusting their cars accordingly for those markets.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

actually, their cars were secure everywhere in the world except america, because america is the only place that doesn't require immobilizers

https://i.imgur.com/Fpmn4nB.jpeg

ah yes i love watching a world of warcraft streamer who lives in a trash dump surrounded by wienerroaches react to other people's videos and stammering through his uninformed neet opinions like he knows everything

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sounds like they need greater diversity.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

TPBP

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

and yet they're too cheap to spec USDM cars to resist USDM Black person-weather.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>acting snobby over making your car poorly equipped

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Two words:
      >Ferry
      >Sewol

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This guy killed his own mother btw

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nah, she was already one foot in the grave. He just let her enjoy herself instead of prolonging the inevitable

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

She was one foot in the grave because he kept enabling her addiction even though it was killing her. Even when she was bedridden because of it, he continued to make it worse.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Smokers gonna smoke.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i could never stop my mother from smoking i dont bother with trying to stop her anymore

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>asmonhomosexual watcher
    >completely useless shill thread
    have a nice day moron

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>kim mad

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>assmangled

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>links man reacting to thing instead of just plain thing
    Up next: Asmongold reacts to OP getting rawed

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anons react to OP being a homosexual.

9. 3 weeks ago
    p

It makes it easy so me n tha playas can steal it and go pack each other's fudge in it.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would anyone want to steal them

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

because they are easily to steal and the kids who steal them sell the actual cars for $100 (yes $100) to other morons who are going to use the cars to "Slide on their opps" which is a slang phrase that means to confront an oppositon/enemy, usually aggressively or with ill intent. Basically they buy the stolen car for a $100 to commit a crime/driveby. then get rid of the car.

You'd think they'd part them out and make a shit ton of money but they are kids with zero tools and fricking moronic.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

While I’m sure they have sold some it’s mostly a thrill seeking thing combined with how lenient their charges are as minors. Even in the hood there isn’t a drive by every day, they’re just wrecking the cars for fun and clout.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>You'd think they'd part them out and make a shit ton of money
        Hyundai cars are made of Hyundai parts. What money?
        Hyundai made their cars so easy to steal it's literally easier to steal a Hyundai that already has gas in the tank rather than fill up the tank on a stolen Hyundai. That's why their cars get recovered, because eventually the thief runs out of gas.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

one day there was a massive muslim gathering at a building across the street from my office and that same day there were three kias stolen from our parking lot. coincidence?

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

have a nice day ukranian shill homosexual

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>cars developed on a high-trust racially homogenous society are easy to steal
    Oh gee, I wonder what they have that we don't

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Korea is definitely not high trust

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

did you mix up korea and japan, moron?

Oh yes, South Korea. The "hey ese I'm breaking into your car" levels of low-trust of south east Asia.
        What I fricking meant for you morons is there's no huge swathes of your population that the main recurring characteristic is for them to be drug smugglers and thieves from another country. You know, like pikeys

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

did you mix up korea and japan, moron?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

[...]
      Oh yes, South Korea. The "hey ese I'm breaking into your car" levels of low-trust of south east Asia.
      What I fricking meant for you morons is there's no huge swathes of your population that the main recurring characteristic is for them to be drug smugglers and thieves from another country. You know, like pikeys

Japan is far higher trust and still makes secure vehicles.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because korea is a monopoly of just Lia and Hyundai, so they don't need to try. It took insurance companies in the US saying tey would refuse to cover korean cars in order for Kia/Hyundai to start fixing their cars

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Isn't Samsung Motors (Renault) still a thing?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>because korea is a monopoly of just Lia and Hyundai, so they don't need to try.
      except that wasn't a problem in Korea, or anywhere in the world other than the USA, so it doesn't have anything to do with the nationality of the manufacturer and just american standards for safety being garbage.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>it doesn't have anything to do with the nationality of the manufacturer and just american standards for safety being garbage.
        For that to be accurate, other "not superior" manufacturers would need to have the same problems, since it's a fairly level playing field.
        But every other manufacturer is superior. Korean cars really don't meet the threshold of quality, but somehow they are still allowed to sell their inferior cars here.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

frick asmongold why the frick do people watch these stupid bastards who don't do anything

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They have very limited exposure to Black folks over there. Most of the ones they see are US military, who are overall pretty well behaved compared to civilian blacks.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>can't use the warranty
    >instantly breaks and explodes
    >your parking space at the section 8 building is now permanently occupied by a stolen forté under a tarp
    nice job team

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Korean car makers have designed their cars for the American market to fit the appeal to the American consumer. Theyre made easy to steal because Americans are Black folk

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *