CRIME Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sour grapes poorgay cope

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

their older ones just werk. although the 7m and 3vz-e are black sheep. 7m is a real shame because if they had torqued up the head gasket to a higher spec those engines would've been dependable otherwise.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

To fix the 7M all you need to do is just a head-gasket job with new studs while you’re there. It’s a piece of cake.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

oh yeah i know, i did exactly that on my own engine then proceeded to beat on it for a good 50k km with no real issues.
        I used ARP studs on mine but really they are overkill for non-turbo engines, even the stock head bolts are reusable. I know if you're lucky and the head hasn't overheated, you might get away with just removing the cam covers and retorquing them. But most of the time they need a top end rebuild and most people at that point decide to just drop in a jz, although I think that's starting to change with how expensive those engines becoming.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

2az-fe is trash as well

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you actually wrench you end up loving the Toyota. At least the old ones anyway, I don't know what these gay nu toyotas are like.
    When they design cars they do it with sensibility and consideration for the mechanic.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

how old are you talking?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A few months.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Solid made late 80s and early 00s cars

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They still make good cars. Toyota quality has never really faltered. It's one company that's always pride itself on making reliable albeit boring cars.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

ehh, the quality is ok. But they definitely aren't punching above their weight like they did in the 90s when they were establishing their reputation in foreign markets.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>we want a new supra
    okay here's a new supra

>we want a small hot hatch with AWD and a stick
    okay here's the yaris gr

>we want a beautiful two seater with a naturally aspirated V8 in coupe or convertible
    okay here's the lc500

>we want a car that will outlive our grandchildren
    okay here's the camry

they give the consumer everything they want, and I can't wait to get in a position to buy a GX550 because they are the breasts

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>>we want a car that will outlive our grandchildren
      >okay here's the camry
      Not anymore. The old camry is real. The nu-camry is just cucked and designed to be planned obsolescence

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Scotty likes new Toyotas though.

• 4 weeks ago
      p

They also dropped a NA v8 rwd sedan.
      Dam shame about the 3rd gen tundra lacking the optional v8 tho

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Reliable vehicles. But the interior and seats are shit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Idk man. I dig my 2024 XSE interior. The front seats are bretty comfy. I will say the lumbar support is kinda mediocre and passengers say the back seats are cramped, but for a 29k grocery getter, I think they're fine. I like how minimal the interior is. My girlfriends car is repulsive inside with all the dials and huge monitor.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The new corolla hybrid actually feels nice inside. They're used as taxis here and I like how comfy the driver display is. For a boring car, they're actually decent. Much better than the older ones.

https://i.imgur.com/6VYZvBo.jpeg

In Toyoda I trust

Holy SEX

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Poorgays and weebs

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dual injection. I know other companies do, but Camry's and the Lexus' that have it are god tier

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dont care much for them. I had an FJ and it was terrible in a lot of ways.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They’re pretty reliable transportation appliances.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wanted one, but you literally can't buy these in leafistan. Literally a multi-year waiting list.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Last Toyota I had had a leaking sunroof, broken window motors, overheated, leaking coolant, burning oil, faded paint. Complete meme car.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>last toyota I owned I didn't maintain
      >therefore it's shit
      Brown hands almost certainly

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Literally haven't had any problems with other cars. No reason for me to go back. Western car companies just have better build quality.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This has to be bait. You can't shitpost away statistics of owner reports and tried and true reliability/cost of ownership. Toyota has mogged the competition for literal decades. Only Honda comes close.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Obvious shill is obvious

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cope and seethe wrenchlet. Start actually working on cars and you'll realize that owning a Japanese commuter is the final redpill.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No shit. It is just meme.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's clearly an Atoyot

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Its kind of weird to me that the biggest car companies in the world are Toyota and Volkswagen. Its like God and the Devil, or Goku and Vegeta. How the hell is one company so good, the other so bad, and theyre both somehow bigger than everyone else. Cant wrap my head around it

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don't think VW is bad but they are middle range for sure, they are actually on the way down. Korea is taking hold in Europe and China is ditching them or domestic stuff so we won't be seeing VW at the top of the charts for much longer. GM can only sell to dumb Americans. Steller can only sell to dumb Euros and that leaves Asia to dominate.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Whats more weird is the "shitty" Volkswagen brand owns multiple other car brands ranging from supercars to even cheaper cars and has bigger R&D budgets than Toyota who are commonly refered to as #1

huh?

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In Toyoda I trust

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why are they so beloved here?

They're reliable, durable and they're the one car company that's openly defying the stupidity of the EV agenda and still making actual cars instead of just crossovers, SUVs and trucks.

They are kind of boring and they don't make enough RWD vehicles for my taste; but Toyota and Mazda are about the only car companies left that haven't gone to shit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>they don't make enough RWD vehicles for my taste
      They still make more rwds than all other jap brands combined especially if you include lexus. A lot of them are just japan-only.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good:
    Being vocal about engineering realities like the EV fallacy.

Bad:
    Seats are terribly.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

whats the best toyota in the last 5years im looking for a new car? gr 86?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

3rd gen tacoma

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>tacoma
        i dont really want a truck

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Thoughts on 2AR-FE and 2GR-FE?

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Should I trade in my GR Corolla for the 24 Xtracab Tacoma?

I currently have one reserved but refundable.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will never buy from Goyota again after suffering through the experience of owning one. There are plenty of other reliable Jap brands that aren't using old tech and still using fricking halogen lights. Well there's like 2 other highly reliable Jap brands, Mazda takes top because Honda adds too much nanny shit which actually make it more dangerous to drive. Lane departure monitor has caused serious collisions when the person can't quickly swerve away from a hazard or suddenly stopped traffic. Basedbaru has too much fake safety upsell bullshit too.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>still using fricking halogen lights
      in this day and age that is a blessing

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>still using fricking halogen lights.
      Frick you homosexual. have a nice day.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I love what you do for me, Toyota!

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because they are the only ones that understand making a car that can last. BMW is getting better

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are they really the most reliable manufacturer?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Overall? Yeah they really are. Their are some turds, but for the most part the are pretty solid compared to the majority of their competition.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *