• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

moron

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

envy is a strong emotion and some people just cant handle it

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Because everyone and their grandmother has one. It went from being the cool "I officially made it!" car to a common coupe everyone can get their hands on. Not counting the vintage ones, of course.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

thats how it started out. It was a car that could be optioned as much or as little as someone could afford. Theres a reason they sold so many

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>It went from being the cool "I officially made it!" car to a common coupe everyone can get their hands on
      Hello zoomer, they've always been a fricking mass produced widely available car. Very based attempt at a twenty year old moron take.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Very based attempt at a twenty year old moron take
        I'm in my 30s, you're an ignorant zoomer if you think someone could have easily gotten their hands on one of these in the 60s at the time. They were a desirable car at the time. Also, since illiteracy is a massive problem for you youngbrains, try taking some reading lessons while you are at it.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Lol where's your wife and kids? Get off DA you frickin fogey.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

If it's widely available why don't you have one?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>I'm in my 30s
          Congratulations, you're even fricking dumber than previously thought.
          >if you think someone could have easily gotten their hands on one of these in the 60s at the time
          LOL they were literally fricking everywhere you dolt. Also LOL @ but muh mapleBlack person country. Nobody gives a frick how many sold in your chinese colony you dumb fricking leaf.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>chinese colony
            Amerilard, not only are you batshit stupid but you are blissfully unaware that you are the israelite's puppet, you worship black """""""""""""people""""""""""""" (criminals) as your culture is centered around them. You have the highest obesity rate on the fricking planet, highest casualties by mass shootings as people are constantly shot in your shithole every week, your nation's average IQ is reaching room temperature, you have an old geezer who doesn't remember his own name as president, and the mutt population is on the rise as I type this very post. Canada might not be perfect, but you're far beneath me, mutt, and you will continue to be beneath me until the sun cremates this miserable planet to ash. That would probably be the world's greatest reward ridding you filthy napped headed creatures ruining it with your constant moronation.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

shut up you stupid chink

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Wow you really got him, there's no coming back from that one, Canadiabro is truly destroyed

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Based and maplepilled

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>this entire cope essay
            You've really got to step it up Chang.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Based. Amerilards BTFO by Moosechads.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>immediately breaks down into /misc/ tier kvetching
            LOL nobody cares how popular something is in Canada. Shut the frick up leaf.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>he cool "I officially made it!"
      It started off life on a Ford Falcon platform with a 6-banger and much of the advertising was aimed at female buyers. I'm not sure it was intended to be a Corvette-fighter.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

no one bought the 6 banger tbf

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I've never seen one for sale in my state that is not a straight six

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, the Corvette competitor was the Thunderbird, albeit with a focus on grand touring luxury over sports cred.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It was always a common coupe for everyone, you moron. That was the entire point.

>Very based attempt at a twenty year old moron take
      I'm in my 30s, you're an ignorant zoomer if you think someone could have easily gotten their hands on one of these in the 60s at the time. They were a desirable car at the time. Also, since illiteracy is a massive problem for you youngbrains, try taking some reading lessons while you are at it.

No, you're right, the car that sold on average over half a million every single year was definitely rare and not everyone could get their hands on one. I'm amazed you made it to 30 without choking on your Jell-O spoon.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>It was always a common coupe for everyone
        >sold half a million every single year
        >barely sold past 40,000 units between 1965 - 1970 in all of Canada
        >"""""""""""""""common coupe"""""""""""""""

Hi you flew in from stupid town? You probably have.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Who the frick mentioned Canada? What size hitch are you using to drag that goal post?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Not everyone lives in Burgerclapistan, you dumbfrick.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Good thing we're talking about an American car primarily sold in the United States. In its home market, it has always been a mass produced affordable coupe. It is irrelevant in whatever country you live in, because you are irrelevant to the car and vice versa. You don't see me asking 'Why doesn't America buy utes like the Australians do?'

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>in all of Canada
          nice bait

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Not everyone lives in Burgerclapistan, you dumbfrick.

*shoots you*
          *stuffs face with burger*
          THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY, LEAF

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>barely sold past 40,000 units between 1965 - 1970 in all of Canada
          Where did you get that figure, not doubting just curious.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>Canada

Number 1, this is an American website and US stats are all that we care about here

Number 2, Canada is a frigid shithole with ice on the ground like 6 months of the year, no shit a lightweight RWD solid beam axle car known for kicking the rear out and losing traction easily isn't going to sell well in your arctic tundra of a country. This isn't even mentioning that road salt will cut through the frame in 5 years and makes owning a nice car pointless there. In the US in states that aren't frozen wastelands they are one of the most popular performance vehicles you can buy.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>40,000
          >in a country with 20 million people
          >that's still one canadian market vintage mustang per every 500 canadians
          >not to mention how frickin easy it is to buy one in the states and ship it here

Plus GM's market share in Canada in the 60s was way bigger than Ford's. C3 Corvettes and first gen Camaros are all over the place

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

There were only like 2 million people in Canada back then.

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I think the modern ones look very ugly but that's about it

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

gen 1 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 6 > 5
      gen 5 and 6 look very different

That said, I had a gen 4 as my first car and a Mach E as my current car

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I think 5 is the best modern take and I'm biased because my dad owned one. 6 looks like shit though. First time I saw one I took a look at the front end and it looked exactly like my mom's focus. The focus is a nice car but the mustang looked like shit.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Npc comment. Old good, new bad. moron. S550 is the most complete mustang ever made.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Take your meds pops

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

He is right though. Nu stang is very ugly.

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I honestly don't undestand why these sell for 2x the price of Torinos when those are the superior ford muscle car.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>some Torino love
      based

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Because there isn't an owner demographic stereotype.. could be a NOG, a troony, an anime sticker virgin, skinhead, furry, etc.. all walks of life equally love these pieces of shit

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>I'm angry if I can't stereotype from a quarter mile away!

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Average Peugeot driver lmao

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Overrated, overpriced, loved by normies. The same reason gae86 is hated

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Because people think that disliking something popular is a substitute for personality.
    Truth is, they're affordable, they're fast, and they are imminently moddable. No real reason to dislike them.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I only ever disliked them because I was told they were poorly built and unreliable. To be completely honest, quality wasn't *great* in the 90's, but they don't seem to be all that unreliable. I prefer my cars lighter, but you could do a lot worse than a Mustang.

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

theyre mexican

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>that sump

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It's a 4x4 so the deep sump is expected

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I don't hate them. I just don't care for them

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Because they suck dick as a daily driver if you live in a hilly area that gets snow.

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>slow in a straight line
    >slow in a corner
    >owners love them anyway
    it's mostly the owners. they're pretty fun cars for how cheap they are, but mustang owners make everyone hate them. buying a new mustang or a mustang close to msrp is a pants-on-head moron move however

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Shut the frick up you walking Calvin pissing on a brand sticker.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>>slow in a straight line
      >>slow in corners

Shut up, homosexual homie haha

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I like mustangs

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Personally, I get the appeal but too common it's hipster reasoning, that's why I personally just bought a 280ZX instead cause its not super common still cool af, cheap, and fun.

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

As a man who is used to driving fwd stick shift shitboxes, I’m considering getting a manual V8 stang once I make journeyman (assuming they’re still made in ‘25). Would it be considerably heavier if I got the convertible model? My heaviest car is 3000 lbs.

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I rather buy the M3 with the V8 engine from 2007

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

yeh

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I think they're mostly ugly. Fox bodies are cool though.
    I drove one and it felt unbelievably shitty, but I imagine it was poorly maintained or something.

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

they all knew a girl named Sally you wouldn't slow down

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The Mustang Mach-E is pretty based.

23. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Nobody "hates" mustangs except chevy people. The memes about them crashing into shit all the time is funny and as a mustang owner I agree it's accurate. Other than that, badass iconic car with a pretty wide fanbase and aftermarket

24. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

because they're overrated. Long live the Chevelle /ss/.

25. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Gmgays are mad jelly.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *