Why do you, as a man, not own a Nissan Titan?

Why do you, as a man, not own a Nissan Titan?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why should I?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kinda want one as theyre the last v8 trucks.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Literally all of the big 3 offers V8s

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sorry, I forgot reliable.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I’d call them more reliable than a lot of cuckbox Korean/VAG shit you see on the road.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i do but it is an old broke down piece of shit

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Came with big V8 standard. Now your choices are way more limited.

Nissan really fricked up not marketing it at all.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you can't put a 4x8 sheet of plywood flat in the bed and close the tailgate, your just driving a pigfat piece of poser shit, and probably need your balls cut off.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Don't need a truck. A minivan does fine.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have no use for a pickup and I have nothing I need to compensate for.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

/thread

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

/thread

TDS have you thinking about penises again anon

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>"""Truck derangement syndrome""" = "someone I don't like doesn't like the type of vehicle that I like"
        Wow, epic own. It must have taken the collective brainpower of 150 thousand pickup truck owners to come up with that one.

I think you should use that same phrase in every single thread someone says something mean about pickup twucks! Nobody can tell you're the same autist embarrassing himself by spamming the same moronic phrase over and over. Implicating that everyone who doesn't like trucks is a gay and hating on gays totally doesn't make you look like a closeted/self hating homosexual. Also doesn't feed into the overcompensating stereotype.

Good job little pickup snowflake, keep it up. Maybe you can find another logical fallacy from the /misc/ sticky and use that in your next image.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

cope and seethe microdick

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I see articles like this all the time about various aspects of masculine culture. Who the frick actually listens to these guys

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will never own a Nissan, I have enough self respect to not be a scumbag

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i remember seeing them in 2007 at the autoshow, i was 19 and thought they were really cool huge and now they are lil pissant trucks

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because I have a frontier

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Because I have a frontier
      came here to say this

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Because I have a frontier
      came here to say this

Too big for what I do. I don't need it. I do have a Frontier though and I love it.

You fellers like yours? I'm thinking about getting one even though a SUV would probably better fit my needs.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yeees they are very cool

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They use the same oil filters as their shitbox comuter cars instead of a larger one like every other truck.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't need one, especially that big

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Nissan

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

too fancy and I didn't like it.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Totally owned me with a deflection
    Awesomesauce over 9000 internetz

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

japanese attempt at making an american trophy truck. yawn.
    its fuel injectors are good to steal for building honda motors, they're E85 tolerant and flow like 350cc/min each. that's all these are good for

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this can tow 2x the rating of a ridgeline

They use the same oil filters as their shitbox comuter cars instead of a larger one like every other truck.

the engine is extremely reliable and proven in formula d

Literally all of the big 3 offers V8s

yeah but the dodge is a dodge, the gms rust out or wear out top ends, the fords have belt driven oil pumps and cam phaser issues

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

"better than a ridgeline" is a low bar roflmao

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Too big for what I do. I don't need it. I do have a Frontier though and I love it.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm not too fat to fit in a sports car

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yesterday's Lowes run:
    100 cedar fence boards
    4 ea 8' 2x4
    Huge hydrangia x 2 ea
    4 ea large pots
    32 lbs briquettes
    3 ea propane cylinders exchanged
    ...Could that have fit in our toyota sedan? Yes, in two trips. I don't carry propane cylinders in my car but you can do whatever you like.
    All that shit fit in my crew cab 6.5' bed, under the tonneau and in the back seat.
    Having a truck is sweet, but you shouldn't get one.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i could fit everything but the wood in my miata

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The big 3 literally shoved the Titan Cummins piece of shit into a coffin, all 3 nailed it down, and all 3 shoved it into the grave and covered it. What a piece of shit truck.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The Titan died because Nissan is downmarket from Dodge and it offers nothing over the 1500

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

anything is better than a fricking dodge

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

NIssan is for scum bottom-tier credit dwellers. Even Ram is an upgrade.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For as much bashing as Nigsan gets for the Altima crowd, Titan drivers are the least likely to act melanin enriched on the road in my experience

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I had a Frontier that had some devastating transmission and drive shaft issues. Surprisingly some idiot bought it, it almost had to go to the junkyard.

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've never seen a non-huwhite person driving a Titan. Not once.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I do.

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have an adequately sized wiener. I work in an office. Why do I need one?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you're probably a busrider leftist from reddit and don't even own a car based on the wiener obsession comment. but on the off-chance that you own a car, a titan or frontier will last longer than whatever bullshit cuckmobile you have, unless it's a toyota/lexus/ or panther platfform. it's one of the best vehicles you can buy. nissan trucks are legit and simply a good buy as a vehicle regardless of whether you need a "truck." people whine about:
      >oh there's no good used vehicles that aren't overpriced
      well titans, frontiers, gmt400 and gmt800 platform tahoe/yukon/suburban are the new cheap and reliable vehicles. you snooze you lose.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Nooo you can't laugh at truckgays otherwise you're a redditor or busrider
        lol, you realize there's other cars on the road besides trucks, right? Most of them, actually. I'm a Honda guy so chances are my cars will last just as long or longer.

Again. I work in an office. Why do I need a giant v8 truck to commute in again? Please remind me. On the off chance that I need a truck, I can always rent or borrow one so.

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd only get a Titan if the Ridgeline was the only alternative

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pathetic payload for such a large "truck". It's literally an SUV with a bed. Designed for the active™ family that will throw 4 backpacks and a single kayak in it and exclaim that they are FULLY LOADED before heading out to some pay to enter pond.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's what most American truck owners are doing too if you would stop larping for 2 seconds

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have one and I'm literally going bankrupt trying to keep gas in the tank. Frickin thing gets like 9 miles a gallon

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

skill issue

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because I own a Silverado

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nissan interiors are cheap and uncomfortable

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *