Why haven't you taken the Yarispill yet anon?

Why haven't you taken the Yarispill yet anon? The 1nz is bulletproof and now getting to the point where people are modding them hard.

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

But I already do drive a facelifted "Vitz" 5 door hatchback with 1.5L 1NZ-FE and RS package

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Based RSchad hope it has some nice coilovers to match its handling prowess

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My engine refuses to die but everything else is rusting unfortuantely, I'm hoping to god my dealer is successful with the dealer trade soon so I can secure my GR Corolla in the correct color

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A friend bought in early. Not pic. He'll commute it until it rots, probably.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>getting to the point where people are modding them hard
    You mean fart cans and 26" wheels? People are making do with what they can afford.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because who cares about a bottom rung econobox?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ask the people who buy Civic Hatchbacks that question

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the current civic hatch has more in common with a 2 gen old accord than a modern yaris, even in poverty spec

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My 2024 civic hatch is so similar to my 96 accord it's scary. I'm scared because that also had weak breaks that were not ABS. I need to upgrade these brakes PRONTO.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Great cars but undervalued. They’ll skyrocket in value when people realise their potential but by then too many will have been tossed away by people who don’t care about them

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Slow ugly and gay

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fast beautiful and straight, for your information

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tercel and Yaris is the perfect can for commuting and not needing something fast. The Fits are going up in price, and old Civics just fall apart unless they're taken care of aesthetically.

You need to be in the know to get one, but yeah people should get them

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I had a 5 speed, '97 Tercel I abused and it took the beating with gusto, had a cold air intake, decatted with a 2" exhaust and fart can, the flange connecting to the exhaust manifold was fricked, no matter how many times I replaced the donut gasket, it just wouldn't seal, I ended up selling it and getting a 4 door, 5 speed Echo, I kept the AW11 wheels though

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

My 4 door, 5 speed Echo is the complete opposite of my Tercel, rides like a cloud, engine is quiet, sits a bit higher, and is more roomier despite weighing the same, nice and clean too, I miss the Tercel, how small it was, how cozy the cab was but the Echo is a breath of fresh air, it's in alot better shape and the engine bay isn't as cramped.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well you fricked it up with abuse, duh. Tercel is a commuter only car and that's what you get. Suzuki has the Swift

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The motor was stout despite the abuse, I even filled it with 20w50, in the wintertime, that shit was molasses, never warmed it up, would merge on the highway and redlining every gear without a warmup, it still pulled like a champ, that car was a fricking tank, my Echo on the other hand, I baby, I warm it up for 5 min and go easy on it lol.

>Sub2000

oh frick troony alert

You know it bb.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Sub2000

oh frick troony alert

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Aren't those just reskinned Mazda2s?

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

would rather have a prius v or c

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Prefer the Mazda2. Still 1.5 and 6 speed manual. Switch out the exhaust and it's a cheap, revvy, fun to drive little shitbox.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This isn't your personal blog anon, tell us about the Yaris.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>wrong wheel drive
    >solid rear axle
    >rear drum brakes
    I dunno anon, you tell me

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't know why Yarises get shilled when Echos have the same engine and are 300lbs lighter.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *