Why shouldn't I get one of these for my next car?

Why shouldn't I get one of these for my next car?

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because there are better options for an unreliable shitheap

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>toyota poorgay/busrider shitting on everything that isn't his car/the bus
      like clockwork
      every time
      pure pottery

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good luck with spare parts.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's just barely different enough from the cars it shares a platform with to require its own parts, making it a real headache, don't get me started on anything cosmetic for it

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

on a GM parts bin special?

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>troonyverse
    >wrong wheel drive
    >turbo
    >not a wagon
    9-5s are too heavy for the 2.0, and the V6 is meh.
    Among the nu-Saabs only the convertible is probably worth it because it's rather good as a convertible and there's no direct alternative to it from the sister badges. And maybe the XWD wagon because of the same reasons, but broken XWD can become a major hassle because of the parts availability.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My god, what a timeless, gorgeous design. These cars will never not look like they are from the future.
    >Why shouldn't I get one of these for my next car?
    why shouldn't you marry a 10/10 who has low sex drive and all sorts of psychological problems that are unfixable? because looks are not everything, and sometimes it's just not worth it
    learn to appreciate beauty from afar, sometimes getting too close reveals the ugliest details

SAABs are some of the best cars to look at

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

saabaru was alright
        this is not

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This is proper wheel drive with longitudinal layout, Subaru is not.
          Also BoF and naturally aspirated

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>body on frame
          >can have a LS2 400hp V8
          C'mon.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>something that makes Söyab less söy
            What did you expect? The fans to love it?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

my father suffers from saabism
      he has 4 children

also everything after pre facelift saab 9000 is opel
      you wouldn't drive a open would you?

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As someone who loved Saabs and even worked for the company back around 2005, don't buy one.
    2003 and up 9-3 models are just Chevy Malibus, and 2010 and up 9-5 models are also Malibus. Sure, you can find parts for them, but they're poorly designed from the ground up and made even worse thanks to the Swedes injecting their autism in an attempt to salvage the shitshow.
    If you're dead set on a Saab, get a classic 900. good luck finding one that isn't rotted out.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>but they're poorly designed from the ground up
      Are you saying that several popular European Opel models were poorly designed too? Or what's the catch? Could you give some examples?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They're built on the GM Epsilon platform, which was a sort of middle of the road platform that doesn't do anything particularly well. The ride is less comfortable than Saab's direct competitors and while its handling wasn't awful, it wasn't notable either. It was supposed to be a jack of all trades platform that GM dumped every compact sedan, midsized sedan, and small crossover on.
        The Ecotec engine was also terrible, as in its early days the block was porous due to poor QC so your oil and coolant would just seep through and mix together. It wasn't much better from an engineering perspective, either, as the water pump was driven via the timing chains and was so flimsy that I never saw a single 9-3 make it to 60k miles on its original pump.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>The Ecotec engine was also terrible
          Which one? As far as I know, B207s were pretty solid

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

All Ecotec blocks were shit. The higher you go in years, the lower tha chance, but until at least 2008 encountering a porous block wasn't uncommon. You can find tons of Cobalt SS owners b***hing about it because forced induction exacerbated the issue.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Never heard about this issue from Saab owners honestly. They leak oil, they leak coolant, they sometimes even mix those, but not because of the porosity. And most of B207s have a lot of forced induction.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Man it must've been a time where the entire customer base was dentists and PhDs. Talk about a dream demographic.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Saabs are cars for autistic men, no one else has the necessary drive to keep one on the road, do not get one if you're not willing to learn at least one foreign language just to source parts

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>longitudinal layout
    Meant front-mid longitudinal
    God I hate long overhang front-engined shitboxes

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You have no idea what you're talking about

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Should I point at where the front axle shafts go?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *