1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I drive over them pretty fast

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Get sick ass airtime.

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm gonna send my Volvo to the moon and there isn't anything you can do about it, except pray it doesn't land in your vicinity

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Lmao the Swedish space program is back at it again

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Really? Everyone crawls here over these.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

where do you live. now.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

not him, but Texas and people crawl over speed bumps and speed humps alike.
        What's depressing is that they always stay on their brakes while they go over them. Not once have I seen someone accelerate slightly before hitting it to move weight off the front.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

It took me a while to realize that I had subconciously developed the habbit of modulating the throttle to keep the weight of the chassis shifted toward the axle not hitting the speed bump. And then this led to the curse of noticing most other people don't.

I suppose the typical car being numbed to feeling like playing a video game doesn't really help.

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>drives slowly over bumps
    sorry to inform you, but you are the normalgay, poor subhuman

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

cause they're not a lil b***h

also

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

driving over these in slowmotion damages your suspension more than driving over it with normal speed

7. 2 years ago
    SS kämpfer 1488

my face when some fricking bean with their slammed honda always slows down to a standstill when there's a small speed bump

like cool shit hector you got what 160hp in that stripped EK shell it's not like you actually need to have a race car clearance

usually I just overtake them and cut them off and flip the bird. some will try to tailgate until the next bump. catch ya later bean

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Cringe.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

cringe

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

cringe

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Did you just blow in from reddit town?

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why is that not painted in yellow or another color that offers high contrast?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

cause he lives in some third world shithole, probably the EU

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

is that not the point that they are supposed to be hard to see

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

White on black is contrast enough?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I dunno man, small bumps like pic related is comfier to drive over relatively quick.

In other news I bottomed out on a speedbump today bigtime in front of a group of lovely ladies. Frick.

>bottomed out on a speedbump today bigtime

Fricking hell... I bottomed out on a speed bump HARD last weekend because the damn thing wasn't even painted. Literally the same color as rest of road. Didn't see it at all.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Yeah same for me wasn't painted and also had a hidden dip in front of it which only made matters worse. Hope your car is feeling ok.

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I thought its normies who decelerate to 10 mph with their CUVs?

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Are you one of those homosexuals with a truck with an off road package that hits these at 0.25mph?

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>calling those "speedbumps"

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

watch these

>drive a truck
      >these don't exist anymore
      Those are nothing. I hit the flat kind like that at 30+mph in my small cars with 5'' of ground clearance and 14'' wheels.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>flat kind
        i assume you have never been to norway then
        those are anything but flat

literally torture to drive over
        they were made because bus drivers cried about back pains from the regular speed bumps so they made those torture devices that arent even comfortable for busses to drive over

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Damn I guess it wasn't the same as we had, the ones we had were so flat you could barely feel it.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Those are for stopping cattle from getting out on the road, that's not just a speed bump.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

that's just a terribly designed cattle guard lol

You could call them cattle I guess.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

that's just a terribly designed cattle guard lol

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I remember we had those in Mosjøen when I lived there as a teenager, used to just accelerate before them for the lulz because it felt like flying without damaging the car. Could easily go 80 over them while the speed limit was 50.

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

These actually make it more dangerous as some people will slow to a crawl while others will fricking catch air over them. I almost got hit on my motorcycle because some homosexual in a Jeep went full send over it when I was expecting him to slow down like everyone else.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That's the most offroading an average jeep will ever see though

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I dunno man, small bumps like pic related is comfier to drive over relatively quick.

In other news I bottomed out on a speedbump today bigtime in front of a group of lovely ladies. Frick.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I should probably remember the picture next time

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why would they go slow when they trade the car in before it breaks?

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

1. They don't own a new car that don't have only 5 inches of clearance.
    2. They don't own a new car.

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why do you slow down in your giant as frick SUV that was designed to mitigate bumps like this?

Also my car, Ill do what the frick I want with it.

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

My town doesn't have speed bumps

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I blew out both rear struts on my XV10 Avalon hitting one of these doing 50mph once. Not my proudest moment.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *