Women Say They're Most Attracted To Guys Driving Pickups Trucks

https://www.insure.com/download/press-room/attractive-men-drive-black-ford-pickup-trucks.pdf

>At the top of the list, the survey determined that women find a man who climbs up and into a big black Ford pickup truck to be among the most sponge-worthy guys on the road. “A full-size truck implies that you can fix a leaky pipe, and regular $100 fill-ups suggest that you’re not money-obsessive,” explains the website’s editorial director. “(The) $100 fill-ups also suggest that you regularly have $100.”

>Here’s the vehicle types women find most attractive among male drivers:

>Pickup trucks: 32 percent.
>Sports cars: 27 percent.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't do anything according to what women want

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Literally everything you do in life should be looked at through a lense of "will this get me laid?". Every single positive thing a man does - getting in shape, increasing income, owning nice things, maintaining good hygiene, etc - attracts the opposite sex.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

that sounds gay. Everything I do is because I want to do it. Women can eat shit

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Black person-tier reading comprehension. You aren't doing it for women. You are merely asking yourself "would this help me get laid".
          >should I eat like a fatass
          >should I iron my clothes
          >should I learn an instrument
          >should I spend all day on DA
          If it would make you more attractive to the opposite sex, it is good for you

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

frick off anon people that do everything to get women like you are incels.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>to get women
            There's that Black person-tier reading comprehension again. Even after I spelled it out for you, you still can't grasp it

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

your entire system of logic that uses the coloration of what women say they like as being good for you is moronic. You are about 25% as smart as you think you are

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>reee ur stupid because... well just because ok!
            See, you should have just said that to begin with and I would have just replied with some iteration of "lol umad" and then you could have uploaded your wojak folder like the all other incels do

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

your entire framework is wrong cope

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>everything you do in life should be looked at through a lense of "will this get me laid?"
        holy fricking mental cuckness. imagine being this much of a pussy slave. gaygiest dude alive and probably hasnt had sex in a year

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You're posting on DA from a PC. Right this moment, you are in some nasty chair at a desk inches away from a screen doing nothing other than clicking buttons on your greasy mouse and keyboard. And you have been and will continue doing this for hours.

Your opinion on anything is worthless.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

hows it feel that I put zero effort in and get laid more than you. keep coping whippy. posted from my iphone

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

See

Black person-tier reading comprehension. You aren't doing it for women. You are merely asking yourself "would this help me get laid".
            >should I eat like a fatass
            >should I iron my clothes
            >should I learn an instrument
            >should I spend all day on DA
            If it would make you more attractive to the opposite sex, it is good for you

Your celibacy-induced, knee-jerk reaction to my post caused your brain to sperg out and not understand the post. And now you're in a fit of rage and you will be incapable of admitting you misunderstood the post. You aren't doing these things to get laid, as your Black personbrain assumed

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>fit of rage
            huh? I'm here chillin. you already typed more than me, you lost

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>typed
            Lol incel PC poster. This is all speech to text.
            >chillin
            Yeah that's all your fatass does all day LOL

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

seethe mald cope. Also
            >text to speech
            LMAO nobody actually uses this, cringe

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>all these incel buzzwords

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>>all these inc-- ACK!!!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>reddit spacing

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

See [...]
        Your celibacy-induced, knee-jerk reaction to my post caused your brain to sperg out and not understand the post. And now you're in a fit of rage and you will be incapable of admitting you misunderstood the post. You aren't doing these things to get laid, as your Black personbrain assumed

NTA but your life is clearly very joyless. There are plenty of things that people do without the expectation that it will get them laid. I don't sit down and do art thinking "man I really hope my art gets me laid someday." I don't sit down and watch a movie thinking "man I should really analyze this movie so that I can talk about it with women and get laid." When I go on a road trip to see friends of mine I don't think "man I really hope I sharpen my social skills with my friends so that I can bang some pussy on my trip." That's fricking stupid and it reeks of someone who doesn't go outside, doesn't have any hobbies, and doesn't have any friends, which is literally the exact opposite of what a woman wants.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>There are plenty of things that people do without the expectation that it will get them laid
          Black person-tier reading comprehension. 3 replies. All 3 celibacy-induced brain melt. You aren't doing it to get laid you spergy virgy. You even replied to a post explaining that hahaha

DA once again proving itself to be the dumbest board on an already moronic cesspool

• 2 weeks ago
            p

You write like you’re trying to suck poop out of that guys butt
            Relax lmao

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh look, king incel himself arrives and begins literally talking about eating shit LOL. I wonder how long I can string you along this time. I mean, you literally reply to dots hahahahha

• 2 weeks ago
            p

You’re so emotional
            Its not 2017, nobody posts like that anymore lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>openly admitting to recognizing "posting styles" from 7+ years ago

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Literally everything you do in life should be looked at through a lense of "will this get me laid?"
            Black person-tier literary skills, actually. No one is convinced by your remix on the "I was only pretending to be moronic!" strat.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I swear to God having female support makes life easier in ways that I can't even begin to understand, especially when you're coming from not having any at all

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>this is what truckolds actually believe
        no wonder you dumb homosexuals pay $800+/mo for those things. womanbrained

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>implying $800+/mo is a lot
          Lol brokies stay exposing themselves

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sponge-worthy
    wat

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Zoomers raus

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Critically not surveyed: classic/muscle cars, the true b***h-getters.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if by b***hes you mean 60 year old men then yes

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>t. doesn't own a muscle car

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pretty sure only boomers and hispanics will get wet over this.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Women don’t like black ford pickups, they like LIFTED black ford pickups. It’s an important distinction.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a white GMC savana
    not because it's objectively the most practical all purpose vehicle
    but specifically because women hate it

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Make women not only hate it but be openly hostile by getting an unmarked p30

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

okay, now do another survey that only includes women with a BMI under 25

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cope

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I'm cool because 300lb hogs who wear looney tunes sweatpants to walmart want to frick me!
        seethe

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a truck for she.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Those women are trannies

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This thread was posted here a week ago, OP still hasn't posted his truck

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh, goodie. Now I’m going to avoid ever driving a pick up truck

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Women want conformist men that are dependable and reliable. In today's age, that means a pickup truck. It's simple. It doesn't mean that pickup trucks are sexy, special, etc. it just means that a pickup truck shows that you are a normal man with a paying job.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that would mean a crossover

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, you buy her a crossover. The generic American family car set up is 80K in debt for a pickup truck that spends more time at the automatic carwash than it does with a single bag of mulch in the back, and a crossover for the wife.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

cope

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you're basically confirming his point

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>i must cooonform!!... because... i need puuussyyy!!! If i don't coomform i might not get any pussy!!!

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

jesus christ you incels are weird.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

r/cars is that way xister

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

um... wat gay is dat?
        4 resserch porpoises

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

blade and sorcery

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>The authors of the study wish to express their gratitude towards Ford Motor Company and GMC for their financial support

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *