You LITERALLY do not need any more than this...

>Can be updated for free with 2024 maps and 2024 Speed cameras with TTactivator

>Can be bought for less than a car phone mount (these are literally selling for around £8, $10 dollars on ebay)

Why don't you just use a Tomtom One V2

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cause waze/Google maps is better. Waze and Google maps auto update without me having to worry about it, and they use publically sourced data. Does Tom Tom have the Key Bridge in Baltimore as closed? And I use my outlet for the video camera, so I don't have room for a gps mount.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Cause waze/Google maps is better. Waze and Google maps auto update without me having to worry about it, and they use publically sourced data.
      >publically sourced data
      You are the cash cow, at least with an old TomTom, it doens't contain any spyware, nor does it sell or track any of my personal information

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Speak in terms that actually influence my daily life. Not mystical boogie an shit like "you are the sheep" or "they are using you!" Use some term or example that has meaning to my daily life.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>that has meaning to my daily life.
          >life
          You are a slave.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Slave to what? What work am I being forced to do for free? See, you're still speaking in these voodoo boogieman shit.

• 4 weeks ago
        sage

>that has meaning to my daily life.
        >life
        You are a slave.

>You MUST use the clunky, outdated, and inconvenient GPS system!
        >What you don't want to buy and use something your phone easily does with more features and functionality? You MUST be one of those sheeple!!!!!
        tinfoil hat elitism is so regarded, like pottery.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>phone with gps
          ? do israeliteiggers really

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Black person pls
        https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703922804576300390277973646

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Cause waze/Google maps is better. Waze and Google maps auto update without me having to worry about it, and they use publically sourced data. Does Tom Tom have the Key Bridge in Baltimore as closed? And I use my outlet for the video camera, so I don't have room for a gps mount.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Does Tom Tom have the Key Bridge in Baltimore as closed?
      Of course Waze does, because Israeli Goons hacked the Steerage Gear on the Dali.

Stop using Waze.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Waze
        >Google
        >Jews
        >Jewgle
        It's no secret

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

your pills
        take them

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My car is "navigation-ready" but I have to buy a SD card from a dealer, probably for hundreds of dollars, to enable it. How do I hack this?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ask openai
      >You are a mechanic working at a [brand] dealership. You have a [exact car make and model] with an out of date gps. What are all the steps you would take to update the GPS maps on this car?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

OpenAI probably just reports me to the manufacturer and they shut down the whole car. I'm not risking that shit.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Are you moronic?

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Waze is free on my phone that I already have
    >warns me about speed traps
    >routes me around traffic jams
    >"muh privacy"
    Then why the frick are you posting on an FBI honeypot?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Would rather use one botnet than two botnets, at least I'm choosing the lesser of two evils

>All TomToms warn about traffic and reroute, even the early models such as OPs

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They rely on data reported by local authorties and are often behind Google's own data, and don't report speed traps and other hazards
        >hurr durr 1 botnet is okay!
        Nice cope

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>They rely on data reported by local authorties and are often behind Google's own data, and don't report speed traps and other hazards
          Yes they do report speed traps and hazards, and they receive it via TMS, which is non-traceable nor identifiable

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No they don't, lying moron

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes they do, burger. Just because it's not available in Burgerland, doesn't mean it's not available outside of it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>15 year old video
            >subscription service
            >doesn't actually track speed traps (actual cops not stationary cameras)
            Go shill your chink shit somewhere else

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get on my level

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Rule 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Rule 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why bother with that when i can press a button and tell my car where I am going?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think you've been fully consoomed, or should I say, fully conJEWmed

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I am an american driving an american car. I will not eat the virgin boy eggs and I will not buy an aliexpress knock off gps

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>TomTom
          >Aliexpress knock off GPS
          Sure, keep coping about being a good israelitegle goy

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oh, cool, new schizo shit just dropped.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>these are literally selling for around £8
    Can you link it? Cheapest I saw when I searched was like $40 and in the US.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm seeing $20-$30 shipped for new-open-box on Fleabay.
      I do like the real-time traffic but I hate being chattel for Google.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I've had good experience with HERE Maps and Organic Maps on de-Googled Android, but it would be nice to have some dedicated hardware so I don't need to bring a phone when I need navigation.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Keep in mind that back in the day, these things cost like $300 brand new, so the sellers are probably boomers who want to claw back some of that value

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, that's cool. I don't mind. I'm just looking for the £8 ones. I searched eBay, but I don't want to sift through all the "Car Air Vent Holder Mount for Tomtom One V4 / V5 / XL V2 / X30 / IQ Routes V5" or "third edition" of the device, when, apparently, the second edition / v2 is the one to buy. The few that come up are in the US, where I don't live, and cost more than OP mentioned. If there are some for £8 in the UK, I can have one shipped to a friend there and pick it up next time I visit. Alternatively, if there are some in the EU at that price (I didn't find any), then I would buy one.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What's wrong with the V3?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

OP says to get the V2

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>OP says to get the V2
            Pretty sure that's because they were more popular than the V3, because that's when they started making the GO models, and the V3 sold less

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If I'm going somewhere I haven't been before I just study maps beforehand, memorize street names, and general directions using google maps with my location turned off. Then use street signs.
    I do this because maps do a lot for my autism. The handful of times I've been lost I just drive around a bit until I figure it out. I learn more that way.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Speed cameras
    there's like 4 of them in the whole state, i have them memorized.
    >maps
    that's what the street signs are for dipshit. if you can't comfortably navigate by roadsigns, sun, and stars you dont deserve a car. what, are you too much of a pussy to "get lost" or make a U-turn? driving a boaty ass SUV that lolcantturn? PUSSY?!?!
    >b-b-but directions!
    call the motherfricker whom you are meeting and ask for directions

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a Garmin I got from a garage sale for $5. Same difference

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Same here, lifetime update model too

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've got the basic Garmin Drive50 in both of my cars and its pretty great, particularly for me since I live in an area with shit cell phone coverage and I hate smart phones.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They still make stand alone gps's?

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

genuinely speaking, if i buy one of these does it still work?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Garmins do, I don't know about Tom Toms. I'm updating the maps in my Garmin right now. If you get one I recommend getting one of these little clip on ball mounts for it. You can screw them onto your AC vents and they give you a good viewing angle.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They should always work, as they just rely on picking up GPS signals. The issue is the maps. I haven't updated mine and it has restaurants on there that have been closed for years, for example

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As if tomtom doesn't sell all the user gps data
    Do you think the device just magically knows where to go? That it isn't in constant communication with a satellite?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My Garmin has an option not to share that data. Not sure I believe it; but I opted out of data collection.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

GPS doesn't talk to satellites. It just listens to them.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Any device that can receive transmissions can also send them.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You need a lot more power to transmit to a geostationary satellite than a GPS is capable of.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've got a Garmin. I can update that with third party maps (OSM). Not sure if that is possible with TomTom (proprietary map format).

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I bought a Garmin Drive 52 (cheapest they have), because it's much better for creating a GPX and following it. For finding places Google Maps is infinitely superior as you leads you straight to it.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I use "organic maps" on my de-googled phone. It works OK, makes some mistakes and generally doesnt have street numbers as it is based on crowdsourced openstreetmap data.

Thanks for the tomtom idea, OP. That's so cheap it just makes sense. The trouble is that even a $10 GPS will make crackheads more likely to smash your windows so you still have to put it away.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *